Relif ointment from wrinkles the instruction in cosmetology, face
Recently for anti-aging skin on the Internet has become increasingly occur absolutely incredible methodologies and tools. One of those is the view that ointment relief also helps to eliminate age-related skin changes. Look more closely, is this true, and how to apply this medicine to it has had the desired effect.
Composition and properties
Relif ointment from wrinkles can be effective in the elimination of facial wrinkles thanks to the following composition and properties:
- The main active ingredient of this drug is the oil from shark liver. It is produced by a method for the treatment of fat from shark liver. This substance is considered to be extremely useful because it contains a lot of vitamin and minerals which in turn, promote cell regeneration, enhance immunity and prevent inflammation.
- Secondary substances in the composition of this ointment are thyme, corn oil, glycerin and vitamin E. All these substances have a pronounced healing effect. Moreover, they are able to restore normal water balance in the skin layers that will contribute to wrinkles.
As can be seen from the above-described composition for the manufacture of ointments relief are used exclusively natural ingredients.
For this reason, this tool already has its advantages – it is relatively safe (but only when the person does not have a General intolerance to any of the substances of the ointment).
Advantages and disadvantages
Use this tool as a method for eliminating wrinkles has the following advantages:
- Low cost compared to expensive salon treatments and wrinkle creams.
- The ability to not only eliminate wrinkles but also relieve inflammation (ointment has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect).
- The ointment can be used at a convenient time for you.
- A tube of ointment has a special applicator that will further simplify the task of application of funds.
Disadvantages of the use of such medicines of wrinkles are:
- The ointment has an odor, which could have a not very pleasant experience when it is applied.
- The risk of unwanted side effects.
- The effectiveness of this ointments against wrinkles has not yet been proven scientifically, so the manufacturer makes no guarantees that the creases on the skin to decrease. Moreover, relief is a complete medicine which has a completely different focus.
- The presence of important contraindications makes impossible the application of the ointment to some people.
Video: is it worth to use this tool in cosmetics
Indications for the application of ointment relif in cosmetology are:
- The first signs of aging.
- Acne and inflammation on the skin.
- The tendency to form sores and pimples.
- The appearance of wrinkles in the eye area.
- Pathological dryness and peeling of the skin.
Direct contraindications to the use of ointment relif against wrinkles are:
- Diabetes mellitus 1 and 2 type.
- Oncologic pathology.
- The period of carrying a child breastfeeding (refil can have a negative impact on fetal development, so like any medications it is forbidden to use women in this position).
- Diseases of the blood.
- A variety of skin diseases.
Acute respiratory disease accompanied by high temperature and fever.
- The age of a person to twenty years (prior to this period, beauticians do not recommend to use any anti-aging agents, as they are still simply no need).
- Idiosyncrasy of the human components of the drug.
- Increased skin sensitivity and a tendency to allergic reactions.
- Deep open wounds on the skin at the site of application of ointment.
- Purulent skin lesions.
Most often, this ointment causes the following adverse reactions in people:
- Redness of the skin.
- A feeling of tightness and peeling of the skin.
- The appearance of excessive dryness.
- Edema of the epidermis.
Usually, these adverse effects are manifested in the incorrect application of ointment (too frequent application or use of large amounts of money).
Recommendations for the use of ointment relif against wrinkles
Will help to achieve the desired effect of rejuvenating the following tips from the instruction on application of ointment relif this cosmetologists:
- Apply the product to a point. This means that at the same time it is necessary to spread the ointment all over the face. Instead, apply it only on problem areas of the face (the area around the eyes, wrinkles on the forehead and cheeks).
- Apply the product to a always on clean skin.
Before use must conduct an Allergy test. Also not be amiss to consult with your doctor.
- To apply the tool with your fingers or using a cotton pad. This motion should be light, slightly massaging. The only way to achieve maximum penetration of the ointment.
- It is desirable to deliver relief in the morning when the skin is most receptive to external influence. After the procedure, to apply on top of makeup is prohibited.
- If the skin is left surplus funds that are not absorbed, to remove them you can use a regular paper towel.
- For anti-wrinkle will be enough for one application of ointment once a day.
- The duration of such a course of rejuvenation should not be longer than two consecutive weeks otherwise the skin «get used» and the effect is greatly reduced. If you want to continue this rejuvenation, it is necessary to do a two-week break and only then to apply the remedy.
- With the appearance of itching, redness, burning, or other unpleasant symptoms should stop use relief. Most likely, she just didn’t fit to specific skin type. In this case, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
- Today, pharmacies in addition to ointments there are also candles relif. They can also be used to fight wrinkles only for this to slip to melt in a water bath. The resulting tool should be carefully lubricate the skin in the eye area. It will help to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is very important very carefully apply the ointment in the eye area so it won’t accidentally hit on the cornea. Otherwise, the person may suffer from severe burning.
- When hit ointments in the eye, you should not panic. You only need a quick rinse eyes with warm water.
- If you want a longer time to use this ointment from wrinkles, you can add it to your regular moisturizer. Thus, its concentration is reduced, so the skin will be «easier» to endure all this rejuvenation.
- Since the ointment relief is a drug, it must be stored out of reach of small children.
- Naturally, the ointment before applying you should check the expiration date and retention rules.
The opinion of doctors
The response of physicians to the application of ointment relif against wrinkles is a categorical «no».
Justified is the following:
- The tool is designed for the treatment of hemorrhoids, consequently, apply it on the delicate skin around the eyes is prohibited (remedy can irritate delicate skin).
- The most common causes of the appearance of bags under the eyes is bad heredity or fluid retention. Data sources, problems, relief is not fighting.
- This cream is still a drug, and means that direct its purpose is therapeutic.
In addition, doctors claim that the use of ointment relif as cosmetic products against wrinkles, at the very least strange, especially when today there is a huge choice of creams and masks to rejuvenate the skin.
Applied in cosmetics
This tool is a relative novelty in cosmetology. However, not all cosmetologists practicing its application and suggest that people do at home.
Ointment may be used, but only as one of additives for the preparation of the combined creams of wrinkles.
Judging by the reviews, we can say that the application of ointment relif on the skin helps to restore the water balance of the epidermis, it moisturizes and nourishes. Moreover, this tool will help to cope with fine wrinkles in the eye area and return skin to its former elasticity.
The best way to fight wrinkles is prevention of occurrence. Unfortunately, aging is a physiological process, to cancel which is impossible. Despite this, adhering to just a few important rules can significantly slow down the skin aging.
To do this:
- Give up bad habits (Smoking, drinking).
- To take care of your skin (moisturize, nourish the skin, toning and clear).
- Eat a healthy diet (the diet should be rich in helpful vitamins).
- Avoid stress and nervous strain, and as the excitement a strong effect on the skin, and thus, is not the best way.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the skin, because they lead to the drying up of the epidermis and loss of moisture. This, in turn, contributes to the appearance of the first wrinkles.
- To drink more fluids.
- To minimize the consumption of salt.
- Have a good rest.
In the modern world of beauty there are many techniques to eliminate wrinkles, but before using them yourself not only you need to read reviews online, but also ask advice from an experienced dermatologist. To engage in the unauthorized use of drugs of wrinkles is not desirable.
Photo: Before and after