Riding breeches liposuction photo before and after, reviews, price
Excess amount of fat on the outer thighs is a common problem for many women. This does not necessarily be overweight or obese. This feature is characteristic for the structure of the female figure. To solve this problem helps to liposuction breeches.
Where is this area
Under breeches commonly understood as the outer part of the thighs, which isn’t very appealing because of fat deposits.
They often develop cellulite, whereby the skin becomes bumpy surface.
To cope with this feature of the structure of figures is quite difficult. Systematic exercise and proper diet can slightly improve the situation. However, fundamentally solve the problem is possible only with the help of liposuction.
In the area of the outer thighs there is a layer of fat that is localized pretty deep.
The amount of such deposits is influenced by genetic factors. In addition, for adipose tissue is characterized by special type of metabolic processes.
She is slow to react to the process and the overall slimming of the body. In such cases liposuction is performed and breeches.
Depending on the amount of body fat surgery can be performed in one or two stages. The doctor must not only get rid of the optimal amount of fat and make the circuit breeches smooth, but also to prevent the emergence of excess skin.
Liposuction of the outer thighs belongs to the category of simple operations. In the area of natural creases, the doctor performs small incisions, which will be almost invisible.
For the destruction of adipocytes using different techniques:
Then damaged cells is removed by the aspiration method using a vacuum device. Subsequently, they do not appear in the treated place.
However, if the person is not going to control body weight, there is a risk of formation of fat in other areas. This will break the proportions of the figure and make it unattractive. Because it is so important to adhere to the principles of proper nutrition and lead an active lifestyle.
Indications for liposuction of the zone breeches
Since liposuction in the area of the breeches is included in the category of cosmetic surgery, the main indication for its implementation is the desire to improve your appearance.
This includes the following:
- local fat deposits in the area of the outer part of the thighs;
- anatomical structure;
- genetic predisposition.
It is important to note that liposuction cannot be called a treatment for obesity. The main purpose of such intervention is to eliminate excess fat and contouring the body.
This surgery can be performed only in case if there are no serious health problems.
So, when performing this procedure, keep in mind the following features:
- Liposuction will produce the desired results if the person is not a obesity of endocrine origin. Therefore contraindications for the procedure are diseases such as hypofunction of the thyroid gland and diabetes.
- The procedure can not be performed in the presence of complex diseases of internal organs – liver, kidneys, heart and blood vessels. Also in the category of prohibitions include cancer pathology, infectious diseases, the presence of built-in implants in the body.
- It is impossible for liposuction in disorders of blood clotting and mental pathologies. Also, this procedure is prohibited during pregnancy and lactation.
- Contraindication is the presence of hyperthermia – elevated temperature. It can be observed in the form of viral infections and other pathologies.
Of great importance for the efficiency of surgical intervention is the condition of the skin in problem areas. Special attention should be paid to its elasticity and turgor.
It is quite difficult to get rid of an impressive amount of adipose tissue in women, having flabby skin. In this case, one can hardly expect a good result.
In this situation, most likely, there will be excess skin, which subsequently have to excise. This will negatively affect the complexity and cost of surgery.
Video: Popular myths
How to prepare for the procedure
To the operation was the most successful, it is very important to properly prepare for it.
At the initial stage should be to go through several stages:
- To speak with a plastic surgeon. It is very important to get a clear idea about the volume and characteristics of the operation. It is at this stage it is necessary to resolve all issues.
- A few weeks before the procedure should be to pass all the necessary tests. The surgeon should be informed about their disease and / or allergies.
- On the day of the procedure you need to abstain from food and drink.
To avoid negative health impacts in the preparation phase, the intervention should pay attention to the following:
- To take a standard tests and receive necessary research. In some cases, doctors prescribe additional examinations.
- Inform the specialist about medications and allergies.
- To stop the use of anticoagulants that cause thinning of the blood.
- Adhere to a diet, to abandon the consumption of heavy products and large amounts of salt.
- To eliminate Smoking and alcohol consumption.
Before performing liposuction in the area of breeches doctors must prescribe these studies:
- General analysis of blood. At this stage it is important to determine the number of red cells, platelets, hemoglobin and white blood cells.
- Coagulation. Done to assess thrombin time, fibrinogen, PTI and INR.
- The biochemical analysis. Need to evaluate total protein, sugar, bilirubin and other indicators.
- The HIV test.
- Determination of blood group and RH factor.
- The analysis of urine.
- Electrocardiogram. Must be accompanied by a transcript.
- Chest x-ray.
At the discretion of the plastic surgeon, the patient may be referred for consultation to the therapist and other specialists.
The progress of the operation
The most popular and affordable method of liposuction in the area of breeches is the tumescent procedure. Any kind of this procedure is to pre-destruction of fat and their subsequent removal.
In the case of the tumescent surgery to damage the fat cells use a special solution. He shares this tissue and constricts blood vessels. Then the fat is removed by vacuum suction.
To determine the number of input solution is necessary to calculate the approximate volume of tissue to be removed.
Using this technique manages to minimize trauma and blood loss during the operation.
In addition, there are other methods of liposuction areas breeches. They are based on destruction of fat deposits by ultrasound, radiofrequency waves and laser effects.
A number of these methods has an additional lifting effect. It is achieved through local heating of the tissues and activate the production of collagen and elastin, because these proteins are the skin and are responsible for maintaining its tone.
By applying these types of interventions are able to perform liposuction, even in people with reduced elasticity of the skin. The result should not be afraid of sagging skin.
Photo: Before and after
After conducting such an operation could experience adverse effects:
- Loss of sensation of the skin. This violation is associated with damage to blood vessels and nerve fibers. Similar symptoms may be present for several months.
- Jagged. If it is wrong to perform an operation and remove the uneven fatty tissue, there is the risk of seals and failures.
- The appearance of scars. Such changes may be the result of edema, hematoma and suppuration associated with cuts and punctures on the skin.
- Thromboembolism and fat embolism. In this case, clogged blood vessels, which can result in death. However, this significant result is extremely rare.
- Pain. This result is considered a normal variant, because the wounds must hurt. To cope with the unpleasant sensations help pain relievers.
- Sagging of the skin. This is due to the sharp reduction in volume of adipose tissue. The area of the skin remains the same. To cope with the complication helps compression.
After the operation the patient on the same day or the next day discharged home. At this point begins the period of restoration. From strict adherence to medical recommendations depends on the result of surgical intervention.
In operating on a person should wear a compression garment, which you need to wear at least 1 month. The size and model of this garment have to pick up the doctor.
To remove underwear allowed only during dressings and perform hygienic procedures. Due to compression possible to quickly restore the affected tissue to tighten the skin and improve the metabolism in the treated area.
During the first days the patient may experience General weakness, malaise, pain. Sometimes slightly increased body temperature.
Local reactions to the operation include the appearance:
- violations of skin sensitivity.
These symptoms gradually decrease. By the end of the recovery period from them no trace remains.
Your doctor may prescribe a course of hardware massage or other physiotherapy treatments that will help to accelerate the recovery process.
With regard to physical activity, it must be present, however, it is important to remember moderation. The sports activities will have to be postponed, while walking and household chores will be very useful.
How long the result
Liposuction allows to obtain an immediate effect, since during the operation of the troubled region are siphoned off stored fat.
It is important to understand that the poor elasticity of the epidermis will create a need for surgery to remove the flabby skin.
For the duration of achieved results will directly affect adherence.
To prevent the emergence of excess weight, you need to diet and exercise.
The result of liposuction is preserved for many years in the recovery period need to adhere to certain rules:
- Lead an active lifestyle. More walk in the fresh air and run home to do.
- Take a course of massage and physiotherapy. Using these techniques will be able to improve the body contour.
- To abandon the pool, sauna, Solarium.
- Drink as much liquid as possible.
- To abandon soul within 10 days after the intervention.
- To reduce the consumption coffee, alcoholic beverages, large amounts of salt. It is also very important to quit Smoking the first time after the surgery.
- To clearly observe all doctor’s instructions to take medications the right amount of time in the required dosage.
- To avoid viral diseases.
The average cost
Liposuction price breeches depends on different factors – in particular, the figure affects the volume of surgical intervention and the qualification of the surgeon.
The average fat removal in this area will cost 55 thousand rubles.
Liposuction in the area of breeches is quite simple and effective way of dealing with fatty deposits. The result makes you happy as long as possible, you need to strictly follow medical recommendations.