Salicylic peels at home — recipes and reviews, photos before and after
All other procedures mostly easy to do at home to save a lot of money and to obtain information about my skin, about what she needs, how it reacts to various drugs and manipulation.
This information will be in many ways more truthful, since your feelings will not influence the atmosphere of the salon and the opinion of the beautician who you trust your face.
Salicylic peels is simple to conduct at home. And just as effective at home as in the salon.
Salicylic acid is great for the procedure because the uniform application of a thin layer of the drug does not penetrate deep into the skin and does not cause serious side effects.
Complications procedures most often caused by violations of the rules of procedure:
- lack of proper skin preparation for the procedure;
- too high concentration of acid;
- a generous application of the medicine;
- the long-term presence of the drug on the skin;
- the lack of proper care after peeling etc.
The same violation may be admitted by the master in the cabin, if his qualification is not high enough, or the work he already rather tired.
Areas of application
It is most often performed on the face. But we should not forget about the neck area and décolleté, knees, elbows and feet. To stop it good not only because it helps to eliminate calluses and corns, but also for its ability to eliminate foot odor, if any.
- Teens with oily, problem skin prone to pustular rashes, acne
In adolescence, almost all girls and young people, the skin becomes oily due to hormonal changes in the body. Changing the activity of the sebaceous glands and the nature of sebum, which becomes less fluid and often forms plugs in the mouths of the sebaceous glands.
In this case, the salicylic acid becomes simply an indispensable tool, as evidenced by its presence in almost all cosmetics for care of teenage skin.
It is highly fat soluble, penetrates into the sebaceous glands and accumulates their secret. Acid normalizes the sebaceous glands and improves the flow of sebum. Because blackheads are formed much less frequently.
It also helps to exfoliate the surface of the epidermis, because the mouth of the sebaceous glands are cleansed and no longer contribute to the formation of sebaceous corks. Still shifts the acid-base balance of the skin to the acid side, which suppresses the growth of bacteria that provoke inflammation. In the end, thanks to one tool to solve one big problem of teen – eliminate the symptoms of acne and make the skin less oily.
- Young people aged 20-25 years
Salicylic acid perfectly aligns the surface of the epidermis that gives the skin smoothness and ability to reflect light. Because after the procedure the impression that the skin just glows from within. The smooth skin is much better lays Foundation or powder.
It is an excellent remedy for excessive oily skin and can be used to prevent blackheads and acne.
- Men and women aged 25-35 years
Very often in this age there is such a problem as hyperpigmentation of the skin. Salicylic peels helps lighten and with regular use, completely remove dark spots. But it’s only when the year-round use of sunscreens.
Plus, it perfectly prepares the skin for uhodom procedures, increasing the effect of cosmetic products aimed at nutrition, lifting and moisturizing of the skin.
- For those who are 35 and a bit more
Usually, patients in this age group shows the peeling, in which the activation of metabolic processes in the skin, accelerating the production of collagen and elastin, there is a renewal of the cellular composition of the skin.
It rejuvenates the skin, has a strong lifting effect helps to eliminate first fine wrinkles.
- pregnancy and breast-feeding breast milk;
- viral, fungal or bacterial diseases of the skin;
- predisposition of the skin to form keloid and/or hypertrophic cicatrices;
- surgery (blepharoplasty, etc.) or serious hardware procedures (laser resurfacing, etc.) less than 6 months prior to peeling;
- immunodeficiency States;
- predisposition to traumatic or inflammatory hyperpigmentation;
- allergic to any components of the preparation for peeling;
- any wounds on the skin;
- the increase in body temperature, colds and other diseases;
- exacerbation of acne, the presence of purulent pimples on the face.
The drug is one treatment can be applied for not more than two restricted areas: the face and neck, face and hands, and so on. Is there a limit to the ability of salicylic acid to penetrate through the skin into the systemic circulation in high concentrations to have toxic effects on the body.
How is the procedure
There are two versions of the peels salicylic acid: using professional tools, and the use of drugs prepared independently at home.
Regardless of the chosen option are mandatory pre-peeling skin preparation and post-peel care.
Skin preparation is usually within 2-3 weeks of special cosmetic products that contain a low concentration of salicylic or fruit acids. It’s usually the foam or gel cleanser and nourishing cream. Such means is in the lines means GiGi, Martinex, Stopproblem, and others.
Post-peel care is to apply moisturizer and sunscreen creams, and cleansers that do not dry the skin.
If peeling occurs due to pigmentation, sagging skin or any other reason, then for 2-3 weeks before the procedure and after care included bleaching agents, the effect of lifting or any other means directed action. Here are a good ampoule concentrates Dr. Belter, BeautyMed.
The owners of problematic skin, which is rapidly dewatered and becomes sensitive under the influence of salicylic acid, we can recommend special sets of post-peeling care from Sothys.
Important! Some beauticians in order to emphasize the ability to restore the skin and solve all her problems, frequently say that after peeling do not need to use any care cosmetics.
In fact it is nothing more than a marketing ploy. After peeling the skin needs moisturizing and protecting much more than before. especially in the first 5-7 days after the procedure.
Video: Peeling at Home: IMPLITINA
Preparations for salicylic peel
Of professional tools for peeling, you can use the drugs Martineks or Mediderma different percent acid in the composition and presence/absence of catalyst. It will also be suitable constituents of the company BioTime.
An exemplary sequence of steps of the procedure from different manufacturers are the same:
- cleaning and degreasing of the skin;
- the application of the acidic product;
- neutralization and/or washing of the drug for peeling water.
- hydration of the skin through a cream or mask.
But be sure before the procedure to see the instructions of the manufacturer, means for peeling one you use, as possible options for the time being of the drug on the skin, many layers, need to use Converter and other features.
If you are planning to perform the procedure first, then you can use a range of EnerPeel SA. A feature of these tools is the use of wipes with preparing lotion and neutralizer, which is very convenient.
The procedure is performed in the following way:
- cleansing and dirt, the face is degreased with a cloth EnerPeel PS, which is impregnated with preparing lotion;
- istocnoj applicator is applied to the solution for the peeling to the formation of whitish plaque of maximum 3 layers for 5-10 minutes;
- remains of the drug for peeling are removed from the skin with a napkin EnerPeel RW;
- for faster recovery of the skin after peeling you can use any available to you a hydrating mask or cream.
Recipe 1. Surface.
For the procedure you will need:
- 1 tablet of aspirin;
- half a teaspoon of water;
- any thickener of your choice (honey, aloe Vera gel, olive oil, egg yolks or cream) to prepared product was easy to apply and it did not spread.
- Aspirin need to put in a spoon with water and allow to dissolve with the formation of a white slurry. Then the slurry was mixed with a thickener and all the preparation for peeling ready.
- Before applying the medication the skin should be clean from makeup and dirt and to degrease any alcohol-containing lotion or tonic.
- Applied for exfoliation for skin lines with the exception of the area around the eyes and the vermillion border of the lips is not more than 5 minutes.
- The composition is washed off with cool water, apply moisturizing cream.
- Carry out a superficial peel can be used 2 times a week. the course can be done in 8-10 procedures.
Recipe 2. Surfactant median.
For the preparation you will need:
- 4 tablets of aspirin;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice;
- baking soda;
- a small container of water.
Instead of lemon juice you can take 1 amp of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) for a more pronounced bleaching effect of the procedure.
- The person before procedure it is necessary to wash and degrease.
- Aspirin must be crushed or to crush into powder and mix with lemon juice.
- The resulting slurry is applied to the face evenly for 10 minutes.
- This is considered normal reaction of the skin when there is a little redness and a slight tingling sensation. If the burning sensation expressed, the drug is better to wash off.
Just rinse with water the mixture is not necessary. In General, it is desirable that the water falling on the face while the skin is acid.
In a small container with water add baking soda and stir. In soda solution dip a cotton ball and soft circular motions neutralize acid on the skin. The remnants of soda and starch from the pills washed away with water. After washing face, you can apply a mask or moisturizer. To repeat the procedure 1 once in 10-14 days.
Prescription salicylic peel for the feet.
Used this recipe to remove the skin of foot calluses and corns, as well as to eliminate sweat.
For exfoliation ogrubelosti from the skin stop you will need a 25% solution of salicylic acid. It can be any of the above professional tools, and can be independently prepared solution of the dry powder in alcohol. The crystallized acid is in selling extremely rare, because it will have to search.
- 25% solution of salicylic acid should be applied with a dry brush or a cotton pad precisely on ogrubelosti, trying to capture the healthy skin around them.
- If you are using for preparation of a cotton pad, then be sure to protect hands with gloves.
- After applying the product, wrap the foot in plastic for the first time, 15-20 minutes, then rinse the drug from the skin with soap and water.
While the drug is on the skin, can be a small tingling and burning. If it is intense whether joined pain, the drug should be immediately wash away and neutralize the remnants of the acid with a solution of soda or professional Converter.
Calluses and corns will not go away immediately after peeling. The skin will gradually peel off until about a week after the procedure. Sometimes a peeling for the removal of corns may not be enough, because after about a month the procedure can be repeated.