Side effects from biorevitalization — contraindications after the procedure, indications
Side effects after mesotherapy are usually associated with breaches of its execution. To minimize the likelihood of complications, you need to find a qualified beautician and properly prepare for the procedure.
The procedure is ideally
Cosmetologists and their clients are often from the beginning breaking techniques of biorevitalization. Thus, the specialist can dispense with carrying out a full examination and medical history.
You don’t put the beautician informed regarding chronic disease and other important factors.
However, the success of the procedure is to collect the maximum amount of information regarding the health status of the patient.
The doctor at the stage of preparation for the intervention:
- to study cosmetology history
- to collect information on allergic reactions
- to find out what drugs were used before,
- equally important is also the fact of carrying out similar procedures in the past.
A qualified beautician can not consider the individual problem of the body or face. It needs to conduct a comprehensive analysis and appoint consultations related professionals.
Errors in the preparatory phase and the incorrect forecast indicate a lack of qualification of the expert, which causes a negative or short-term result.
The pros and cons
Under the biorevitalization is commonly understood to injection or laser therapy, which is carried out for introduction under the skin of hyaluronic acid.
Laser technique belongs to the category of non-invasive procedures because it is considered more safe. A significant contraindication to the use of such treatment is a hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
In addition, there are restrictions:
- progress of cancer.
The injection biorevitalization is considered an invasive technique, which leads to disruption of skin integrity. That is why this procedure has significant contraindications.
To prohibitions to the conduct of the Protocol include the following:
- oncological pathology;
- acute infectious diseases;
- autoimmune diseases;
- exacerbation of chronic illnesses;
- diseases of the skin;
- allergic reactions;
- individual intolerance of the drug;
- the presence of keloid scars;
If a person has a simple pathology that are of a temporary nature, you must first cure them and then you can proceed for the procedure.
Hyaluronic acid leads to the stimulation of cells throughout the body. The same applies to cancer cells. With this diagnosis the biorevitalization only worsen the patient’s condition.
The same effect is achieved in the presence of keloids. They represent a neoplastic proliferation of fibrous connective tissue. The exact cause of these processes is not yet established. It is believed that some people have a predisposition for such problems.
According to scientists, drugs containing hyaluronic acid, having no adverse effects on the fetus during pregnancy. But beauticians still do not advise you to do the procedure while carrying the baby and breastfeeding.
Still pregnancy is considered a special period in a woman’s life and influence on her body is permissible only in extreme cases.
In the presence of autoimmune disorders, the body produces antibodies to its own cells. This means that the immune system perceives some cells as alien, and therefore tries to destroy them. Stimulating and activating effect of hyaluronic acid on the body increases the risk of deteriorating the patient’s condition.
In some cases, there are situations when patients do not realize they have allergies or intolerance to certain components. In such a situation it is necessary to perform skin tests.
Thanks to this simple manipulation it is possible to prevent the allergic reaction of immediate type, the greatest danger which is death.
It is not necessary to do the procedure during menstruation or in the period anticoagulants that cause thinning of the blood.
Indications for biorevitalisation include the following:
- photoaging of the skin under influence of ultraviolet radiation;
- deterioration of the dermis as a result of Smoking;
- loss of elasticity, increased dryness and thinning of the skin;
- prevention of premature aging.
Why there are complications
Side effects after mesotherapy appear not just. On the occurrence of negative consequences is influenced by a number of factors.
The main causes include the following:
- First of all side effects due to the violation of the doctor-cosmetologist. Most often the reason lies in the lack of qualification of the expert who performs the procedure.
- The other important factor is the dishonesty of the patient. She is that person, knowing about all the contraindications for biorevitalisation, did not notify the doctor.
Patients sometimes conceal the use of drugs that are prohibited to be combined with hyaluronic acid.
- Often patients violate the recommendations of the doctor, which also causes complications.
- Another factor is too thin and sensitive skin.
How are you having side effects after biorevitalisation
There are a number of side effects and complications that may arise after the biorevitalization:
- Allergic reactions. They can be dangerous not only for appearance but for overall health. In this case the best method of prevention is strict adherence to the rules of procedure. The doctor must do Allergy tests if is prescribed in the minutes of biorevitalization.
For this procedure it is best to choose a proven hyaluronic acid, which has the appropriate certificates. It is desirable to give preference to synthetic medium.
- Mikrogematomy. This symptom is a side effect of any invasive techniques. The fact that injections still constitute a gross interference in the structure of the skin of the face, neck and décolleté.
In most cases, these complications arise when conducting biorevitalisation during menstruation or menopause. Also it is not necessary to perform the procedure with rosacea or during the use of anticoagulants. To minimize the risk of such complications, it is important to stop Smoking.
- Pain. Injection always provoke discomfort. However, due to the application of local anesthetic can significantly reduce the level of skin sensitivity. It is important to note that the use of anaesthesia increases the risk of allergic reactions.
- Infectious complications. Similar processes can be bacterial or viral in nature. The appearance of abscesses at the injection site indicates serious violations of the physician the rules of asepsis. Also such problems can be the consequence of non-compliance by the patient rules the rehabilitation period.
To avoid such complications, you need to stick to Protocol and to fully inform patients about the rules of skin care. It is important to note that viral effects are usually the result of an exacerbation of herpes infection.
- The appearance of nodules and changes in skin tone. This symptom is one of the most serious. But if the procedure is performed by an experienced doctor, the risk of these effects is minimal.
Other side effects depend on the area of the injection. So, there is a risk of penetration of the needle into the blood vessels. In addition, the doctor may damage lymphatic vessels located in the neck.
A very dangerous procedure is biorevitalization of the skin around the eyes, so it should be done with great care.
Photo: Before and after
Bans after the rejuvenation
Contraindications after the procedure of mesotherapy include:
- not a few days to visit the sauna and the gym;
- it is forbidden to go to the Solarium 1.5 weeks;
- it is impossible for 4-5 days to spend time in the sun;
- it is necessary to abandon peel or plastic surgery during the week;
- do not use new creams.
What to do if I see undesirable results
With the appearance of papules after the procedure, you need to consider that they will disappear on their own after about 3 days.
If 2-3 weeks after surgery under the skin will be visible irregularities. They testify to the penetration of the gel into the surface layer of the skin. In this case, you need to consult a doctor who will prescribe you a special drug.
With the appearance of hematoma, severe pain, lymphedema need to consult a specialist. To reduce the pressure of the introduced gel, the doctor prescribes anti-inflammatory therapy and informs about the rules of skin care.
To speed up the recovery process after the procedure, you need to follow some recommendations:
- to use creams and cosmetics with UV filters;
- to renounce the use of aspirin and other anticoagulants;
- 10-14 days to do a deep exfoliation to prolong the action of hyaluronic acid.
Biorevitalization is considered to be quite effective anti-aging procedure. However, sometimes it provokes undesired consequences for health. To reduce all risks to a minimum, it is important to find an experienced physician.