Sismotherapy — what it is, indications, prices
The reasons for its popularity
- the movement for a healthy lifestyle;
- the growing interest in non-pharmacological methods of treatment;
- the desire to have effective instruments for improvement of houses;
- the emergence of research studies on the efficacy and safety of vibratory massage;
- the emergence of technologies, improvement of equipment for performing vibrotherapy.
How does it work?
Conventionally, there are two main aspects that determine the effect of vibratory massage:
- the effect on tissue in direct contact with the vibration source;
- the reflex response of organs and tissues associated with the zone of influence of vibration.
The local effect of vibration is reflected in the improvement of blood flow and lymph circulation, accelerating the metabolic processes. The nature of a reflex action is dependent on the vibration frequency.
Vibration with a frequency of 10-50 Hz causes relaxation of smooth muscle fibers in the walls of blood vessels and improve blood circulation, lower blood pressure, reduce heart rate.
Vibration with a frequency of 50-200 Hz on the contrary has a tonic effect on the cardiovascular and nervous system.
Regardless of the vibratory frequency leads to a weakening or complete cessation of pain.
Sismotherapy in cosmetology
In cosmetics it is used as an alternative to manual massage for the elimination of a number of cosmetic defects.
The most valuable from the standpoint of cosmetology, the following are the effects:
- the relief of getting rid of fatty tissue in problem areas;
- reduce swelling;
- smoothing the skin with cellulite;
- giving the skin tone and elasticity;
- the acceleration of the liberation of the tissues of the products of metabolism through enhanced lymphatic drainage;
- acceleration of tissue repair after any traumatic procedures, accelerate the withdrawal of edema and resorption of hematomas.
As you implement the method
In cosmetology may apply General and local vibration. For the General vibratory used vibratoset, built-in vibration platform in Spa-capsules, fibrecrete.
Local vibration is performed by means of portable devices or special attachments for multifunction beauty appliances.
- the presence of obesity, overweight, excess adipose tissue in problem areas;
- the decrease of skin tone, sagging skin;
- the appearance of wrinkles and skin folds;
- the presence of the second chin.
- acute injuries of the musculoskeletal system;
- diseases of the veins of the lower limbs and pelvis with a tendency to the formation of blood clots;
- violation of the integrity of the skin (scratches, abrasions, trophic ulcers);
- arterial hypertension with frequent crises;
- acute inflammatory and suppurative processes in the body;
- benign and malignant neoplasms of any localization;
- individual intolerance to vibration.
How is the procedure
By the time the first procedure should not be longer than 7-10 minutes. If the vibration is provided by a course, the subsequent treatments can be up to 15 minutes. If the session lasts 20 minutes or more, then it is does not improve the condition, but only causes fatigue of the patient.
If used as part of a complex cosmetic procedure, its duration should not be more than 15 minutes. The frequency of vibration is selected by the doctor-cosmetician for each individual patient and their needs.
The frequency and the multiplicity of its implementation
Typically, the course takes 10 to 15 treatments. The first procedure performed in a day. Starting with 5-6 treatments are carried out daily for 3 days and then do 1 day break.
Video: Vibration therapy
The best results in cosmetology can be obtained by combination of different methods of influence, such as physical therapy, use of effective cosmetic products, the selection of optimal drinking regime and nutrition.
Below we provide examples of the techniques that are used in salons in combination with the vibratory massage most often:
- underwater shower-massage;
- manual massage;
- scrubbing and wrapping;
- thermal effects;
- steam or infrared sauna, cedar barrel;
- aroma-, music-and chromotherapy.
|The name of the procedure||The cost|
|mechanical vibration massage||200-1800 rubles|