Solkoseril from post-acne — vs, ointment, gel
Acne is secondary to persistent changes of the skin, resulting from acne. The reasons for their occurrence become prolonged course of the disease, inadequate treatment or manipulation that damage the superficial layers of the skin.
There are different forms of acne:
- enlarged skin pores;
- change the color of the affected areas;
- persistent redness and capillaries.
In order to deal with pitted acne scars to improve the appearance of the skin using an ointment or gel Solkoseril.
The active substance Solcoseryl is a biologically and chemically standardized protein free from hemodialysate from the blood of healthy dairy calves.
It is composed of a large number of nutrients:
- amino acids;
- of glycoproteins.
The drug has the following properties:
- activates metabolism in tissues;
- supports the viability of the tissues in the shortage of supply and lack of oxygen;
- accelerates the recovery of reversibly damaged tissue;
- restores the synthesis of collagen and has a positive impact on the growth of connective tissue formed during the healing of inflamed lesions and wounds;
- stimulates blood circulation;
- accelerates the transport and utilization of glucose;
- promotes rapid healing of wounds;
- prevents the formation of hypertrophic scars.
Despite the fact that the composition of the ointment and gel included one active ingredient, apply them in different phases of treatment.
Indications for use gel
In cosmetology Solcoseryl is used in the following cases:
- to eliminate fine lines and the effects of acne;
- for lightening age spots;
- to even out skin tone;
- for the correction of facial contours;
- for toning the skin;
- after mechanical exfoliation.
It is not recommended to use Solkoseril against acne in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- heart failure;
- severe liver or kidney disease;
- pulmonary edema.
In applying the drug on large areas of skin can occur following side effects:
- burning and itching;
Burning sensation not require discontinuation of the drug. But in that case, if it is not terminated and is accompanied by other symptoms, the use of funds must be stopped and seek the advice of a dermatologist.
Before applying Solcoseryl it is necessary to determine sensitivity to the drug. This requires a small amount applied to the wrist area and leave for a few hours. If during this period any adverse reactions in the form of redness or rash occurs, the drug can be used to treat acne.
How to use Solkoserilom from acne
In order to get rid of pitted acne scars can be used as an ointment and gel depending on skin condition and individual tolerance. It is not necessary to use it in subcutaneous immature acne, because it can strengthen skin problems.
If the skin is covered with a large number of acne, in this case you should apply the gel point with a cotton swab. It should be applied 2 to 4 times a day. The effect of the application will be noticeable within 3 – 4 days.
In the event that no immature pimples, can be applied onto the entire surface. Pre-skin to be cleaned. Ointment or gel should be rubbed with light massage movements. Apply the remedy morning and evening for 2 — 4 weeks.
Solcoseryl ointment is absorbed slowly, so half an hour after applying it remove the residues with a cloth. Solcoseryl gel dries quickly and forms on the skin surface tightening the tape in order to prevent the person you need to sprinkle mineral or thermal water.
To prevent the appearance of scars after squeezing pimples (which is strongly not recommended to do) and remove redness and irritation on the affected area apply a thin layer of the tool.
In order to get rid of acne, you can use Solcoseryl in combination with other components:
- 5 tablets of white coal is thoroughly crushed, add 1 drop of jojoba oil and orange, as well as 5 g of gel Solkoseril. The resulting mixture is applied on the pre-steamed skin and leave for 20 minutes. Wash off the mask with warm water. To apply this remedy 2 times a week. It allows to remove scars, scars, blemishes from acne, reduces pores;
- 5 g gel Solkoseril, 3 drops of tea tree oil, 1 ml of Dimexidum. Means stir thoroughly and spot apply to blemishes. Rinse with warm water after half an hour. This remedy helps to get rid of scars and blemishes;
- 10 g ointment Solcoseryl, 5 drops of vitamin A and E. the Tool is applied to the skin and leave until absorbed. To eliminate the remains with a cloth. Apply this remedy once a day before sleep;
- in the lightly beaten half egg whites add a teaspoon of lemon juice and 5 g of gel Solkoseril. Means to apply pinpoint damage twice a day. After half an hour rinse with water. Ready mix store in the refrigerator for 3 days. Helps to remove marks from acne, to restore the color and tighten pores;
- In a small amount of ointment Solcoseryl add a drop of oil of rosemary and a point to put on the marks of acne. After half an hour remaining funds to remove with a paper towel. The procedure is done daily at bedtime for 2 weeks. Tool helps to remove scars, scars, redness, peeling, evens out skin tone.
Unlike ointments and gel
Solcoseryl gel (jelly) 10% is created on the hydrophilic (aqueous) containing esters peroxybenzoyl acid. Also it consists of organic compounds of sodium and calcium allowing you to keep fluids in the tissues.
Solcoseryl ointment 5% is a homogeneous, viscous and soft medicinal form on adipose (paraffin) basis. Supplements is a cholesterol and cetyl alcohol which leaves skin smooth and preventing the loss of moisture.
The advantages of gel
Advantages of ointment
The disadvantages of gel
The opinions of experts
The opinions of experts regarding the application of gel or ointment Solkoseril from acne mixed. Some dermatologists and cosmetologists say that the drug really helps to get rid of the effects of acne as the components included in its composition contribute to the regeneration of the skin.
Since the active substance Solcoseryl is forbidden to use in the countries of Western Europe, Canada, Japan, USA and Australia, many dermatologists do not recommend it for postacne.
Also, despite the large number of positive reviews about the drug the manufacturer expands the indications in the instructions for use and produces cosmetics based on Solcoseryl.
Everyone’s body is different, so be sure of the effectiveness of Solcoseryl from acne only after use. Before using the tool should consult with a dermatologist.
Photo: Before and after