Stretch marks – how to get rid of how to remove what appear, cream, natural home remedies
About 70% of the population has stretch marks or striae. They represent shallow scars on the surface of the skin. Stretch marks are considered a cosmetic problem and can be removed at home or in beauty salons.
From what appear
To provoke the appearance of stretch marks on the body of endogenous and exogenous factors:
- Pregnancy. During this period, the stripes appear on the skin on the abdomen and chest. With this in the body of the woman is hormonal changes, which also provokes the appearance of stretch marks. Stretch marks that occur during pregnancy cannot be treated with strong drugs.
- A sharp decrease or increase of body weight. Scars on the body are formed when a person loses or gains more than 300 g per day. In order to deal with the problem, it is necessary to maintain the optimal rate of weight loss or weight gain – 1.5 kg a week. When reducing weight it is recommended to perform physical exercises that will help to protect the skin from stretch marks.
- Internal pathology. Such diseases include syndrome Itsenko-Kushinga. In this situation, the stretch marks can appear in unusual areas such as on the back. For getting rid of problems the patient is prescribed medications that affect hormone production.
- Genetic predisposition. A person has a higher risk of striae if his next-of-kin faced with the problem. In this case, it is better to take preventative measures – use special beauty products to maintain skin tone and to observe the rules of supply.
- Puberty. In adolescence scars on the body caused by hormonal changes.
In addition to these factors, to the formation of stretch marks also causes unbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and bad habits.
How to look
The appearance of stripes on the skin depends on the structure of human skin and its tone. These figures affect the severity of the symptomatic picture of the problem.
The color of these formations varies from light to dark purple. Shade stretch marks largely depends on the duration of their appearance, fresh scars have a reddish purple color and long education — a lighter tone.
Connective tissue which makes up the stretch marks is characterized by low production of melanin. For this reason, if the sunburn areas of skin with stretch marks change their color less intense than the surrounding tissue.
Scars on the body are formed in the singular and plural numbers, all depends on the structure of the epidermis and its ability to stretch.
The striae of unequal size: the width of the formations varies from 1 to 7 mm and length from 0.5 cm to 10 cm.
The structure of the stretch marks also varied: bands can be placed over the surface of the skin, at the same level with her and want to be involved. As a rule, the relief of stretch marks change over time.
The formation of skin Cushing’s syndrome have characteristic features:
- they are localized in the shoulders, back, stomach and chest
- the skin on the stretch marks become thinner.
In addition to stripes on the surface of the skin in the endocrine disorders age spots appear, there is itching and flaking to certain areas of the dermis.
Stage of development
Note several stages of stretch marks:
- Inflammatory, if the prescription of the appearance of stretch marks does not exceed 6 months. Such formations are bright red or purple hue. Between the damaged structures of the skin morphological examination revealed cell structure, stasis of blood and a large number of wide vessels.
- Atrophic, if the age of the stretch marks older than 6 months. The color of these formations can vary from white to pearlescent. They consist of thickened skin and inner walls of connective tissue. A morphological study of the «old» stretch marks are not detected by the cellular elements and characteristics of the microcirculation in the tissues.
In some places there
Stretch marks tend to occur:
- on the face;
- on the back;
- on the chest;
- on the sides;
- in the buttocks and thighs;
- on his feet.
Scars on the face occur due to mechanical damage to the skin or hormonal failure in the body, when there is increased production of progesterone, which negatively affect the elasticity of the dermis.
Often the reason for the stretch marks on the face becomes a sharp loss in weight.
Causes of stripes on the back the following:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- an unbalanced diet;
- hormonal changes;
- sharp reduction or weight gain;
- severe physical burden on the lumbar region.
Transverse stripes on the back may appear as an adolescent in puberty. To get rid of them in the future almost impossible.
Stretch marks on Breasts are formed due to:
- surgery on this area;
- a weakened immune system;
- the inflammatory process of the mammary glands;
- the hereditary factor.
If any scars on the Breasts requires preventive measures that will prevent the appearance of new lesions – daily exercises to strengthen the muscles of the chest, a contrast shower, manual massage, wraps.
Stretch marks on the sides are:
- vertical, with a sharp set or weight loss;
- horizontal because of hormonal disturbances.
Striae on the sides are cleaned as well as scars on other parts of the body. Additionally you must see a endocrinologist and nutritionist to normalize hormonal balance and nutrition.
Stripes on the buttocks occur for the same reasons as other parts of the body.
There is another factor that triggers the formation of scars on the buttocks – long hormonal means. In men, stretch marks on the ass are due to excessive physical exertion.
To get rid of entities on the buttocks is quite simple, especially if it has a bright red color. On problem areas of the skin apply a special gel or cream.
Stripes on the legs, especially the calves, appear due to excessive load on them. The greatest risk of the formation of stretch marks on legs is available to pregnant women.
Video: laser Removal
How to remove stretch marks on the body
Elimination of scars on the body is a long process that requires a comprehensive approach to the problem.
To delete entities using the following practices:
- The chemical peeling. During the procedure used acid burn changed cover skin and create the conditions for a natural production of collagen.
- Laser peel. The laser beams are burnt out sections of damaged tissue and stimulates the growth of healthy cells.
- Mesotherapy. In problem areas of the body introduces special products – minerals, vitamins, enzymes. These funds are beneficial to the regeneration of tissues and bring them closer in structure to a healthy condition of the skin.
- Microdermabrasion or mechanical grinding. The result of the procedure is removal of stretch marks on the skin, where the formation of new healthy cells.
- Massage LPG. Manipulations are performed by the apparatus, providing on the skin of the vacuum effect. Through massage stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, normalizes blood circulation and metabolic processes of the epidermis.
- Lifting. With the help of special equipment on the damaged areas of the skin is the electromagnetic action.
- Wraps. As the material for wrapping is used the active substance, for example, algae spirulina. These components increase the tone of the epidermis and trigger collagen production in it.
To eliminate large and pronounced stretch marks, which are poorly amenable to conservative treatment, prescribed plastic surgery. During the procedure the stretch marks are removed along with adjacent tissues.
This method of removing scars is resorted to only in very rare cases due to possible probability of entering secondary infection in the damaged tissue.
At home to cope with the newly formed scars are possible with creams that contain collagen and elastin. The average rate of use of gels on the scar is 2 months.
It is important that the stretch mark cream also included other useful ingredients:
- vitamins a and b;
- unsaturated fatty acid;
- nutrients that stimulate cell regeneration;
- activators of blood supply;
A list of the most effective creams for stretch marks are:
- Mama Comfort;
- 9 months.
The widely advertised creams and gels for stretch marks are ineffective in obsolete formations. Local agents do not affect scar tissue and stimulate regeneration in the deep layers of the skin. They only help to more rapid maturation of stretch marks and lightening.
Folk remedies for stretch marks on the body are only effective with regular use.
To get rid of the problem will help a few recipes:
- Crushed coffee beans daily rubbed into the damaged areas on the skin. It is desirable to perform the procedure with a stiff sponge or mitten. After a few months of use coffee bean stretch marks will be virtually invisible.
- 150 ml natural yoghurt mixed with almond oil and lemon zest (for 1 tablespoon of each ingredient). The resulting mass is applied on the stretch marks several times a week. The mixture was stored in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container.
- To prepare the scrub scars mix 200 g medium-sized salt and sugar. To these ingredients add 250 ml vegetable oil (palm). With this tool by a massage of the problematic areas for 10-15 minutes. To achieve optimal results the procedure is performed daily for 2 months.
- Cosmetic green clay is mixed with water to the consistency of the dough. The mixture is applied on the scars for 10-15 minutes until it dries. Dry medium, wash with warm water, and then take a bath with essential oils (25 drops per bath). A course of daily treatments for 14 days.
- The most effective folk remedy for stretch marks is a cream based on mummies that is simple to do at home. To do this, 1 tsp of warm water mixed with 1 g of substance. The solution is mixed with 100 ml of baby cream and RUB in education 1 time per day. Cream on the basis of Shilajit is stored in the refrigerator.
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil add 8 drops of rosemary oil. The tool is rubbed into the area of formation of stretch marks 1 time a day until, until they become invisible.
- In the treatment of the stripes on the body use the decoction of chamomile. For this, 250 ml of milk add ½ Cup of dried chamomile flowers and boil on low heat for 15 minutes. The cooled down broth, moisten the cloth and apply it to the affected areas. Compress covered with plastic whip and insulated with a thick cloth. While holding the compress to 15 minutes.
What determines the result
The effectiveness of getting rid of scars depends largely on the limitations of their occurrence. Fully remove stretch marks is possible only if they were not more than 12 months ago. On the effectiveness of treatment is also affected by the applied technique of healing the problem areas of the skin.
To eliminate stretch marks is not sufficient to use any one method, it is desirable to carry out the whole complex of necessary measures. The «old» stretch marks can be made more discreet with the cosmetic treatments – laser peels, and other salon procedures. Gels and creams are not able to completely correct the problem and to turn stretch marks in healthy skin cells.
Stretch marks do not pose a threat to human health, but their appearance gives a person a lot of inconvenience. Education can occur because of a number of external (mechanical damage to the skin) and internal (pregnancy, endocrine pathology) factors. At the first sign of problems as soon as possible to carry out a complex of measures on its elimination.
Photo: Before and after