Stretch marks on stomach — how to remove, during pregnancy, how to get rid of, can,men
All women want to be irresistible and have beautiful, smooth skin. But the phenomenon of stretch marks, brings a lot of hassle and trouble, forcing complexes to the strong floor. About what stretch marks are and how to get rid of them, you will learn in this article.
What it is
Stretch marks (or striae) – skin defect in the form of strips of different lengths and widths. Their color can be white, red, purple. They appear in places of the greatest stretching of the skin: buttocks, knees, shoulders, back, abdomen.
Stretch marks are formed when the mechanical stretching of the skin (hence the name «stretch marks»). In consequence of the rapid tension, the skin is damaged, then it starts the process of regeneration. Stretch marks are kind of scars. The principle of their formation is the same. The only differences in reason.
The reason for this phenomenon is the rapid change of volume. This applies to both set and push-off weight.
It is characteristic of such people:
- Pregnant. Striae are most clearly manifested at 6 months, when the fetus begins to rapidly gain weight. Typical for pregnant women stretch marks on the abdomen, thighs and Breasts;
- Teenagers. Individuals puberty is characterized by rapid body growth and the development of secondary sexual characteristics. Due to the forced change in the dimensions of the body the skin is susceptible to stretching and stretch marks. For boys they are typical areas of the back, shoulders. For girls in the chest, buttocks and thighs;
- People who have problems with metabolism. Individuals prone to obesity or anorexia also have stretch marks. Usually this space abdomen, legs, breast;
- Athletes. This is especially true for athletes who use steroids. They begin at an accelerated pace to gain muscle mass growing and the skin is damaged. The most typical place for stretch marks: shoulders, back, knees, buttocks.
Precipitating factor may be the hormonal drugs. Such drugs lead to an imbalance in the endocrine system and as a consequence the volume of the body of the patient can change rapidly, forming the «arrow.»
Many experts are inclined to the theory of the genetic factor. If a person’s parents had stretch marks, then they may manifest in the future.
Video: How to restore
How to remove stretch marks on stomach
Start to remove stretch marks should have at the time of their appearance. Then the skin is nourished blood and keep it intact. Later treatment (at the time of formation of white lines) can be problematic and requires a different approach.
Cosmetic method is applied in the initial stages the appearance of stretch marks. Its aim is to nourish the skin, achieving greater elasticity.
For this method use the following procedure:
- The application of nourishing creams;
- Injection therapy.
Such methods are effective only in the presence of stored blood circulation in the skin. In the later stages will not bring any benefit, or the effect will be barely noticeable.
Laser technique is used as a radical method of removing stretch marks. Its essence is to improve the production of collagen and increasing skin elasticity. The laser used in the later stages, when the surface beauty becomes useless.
Laser treatment has its types:
- Laser resurfacing – removing the top layer of the skin. Used erbium laser. With deep lesions of the used carbon dioxide laser. The noticeable change occurs on the first visit procedures. Complete removal is achieved after 6-10 session;
- Fractional laser thermolysis – thermal laser energy to penetrate into the deeper layers of the dermis and enhance the synthesis of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. Used laser grid consisting of small dots (0.1 mm). With this dot size, the patient feels no pain. The first session gives more noticeable results than laser resurfacing. The end result is observed after 3-4 procedures;
- Laser nonperforated. The technique is similar in principle to the thermolysis, however, the points reach nanometers. This allows you to treat the skin at the cellular level and to achieve complete removal with the least time. The treated skin peels and updated layers are formed. To achieve the final result enough 3-4 procedures.
Almost 90% of the laser technique gives a positive result. You need to remember that the «younger» guy, the less time is needed for their removal.
Mesotherapy – the introduction of therapeutic nutrients under the skin with a view to their rapid absorption and quick results.
As a therapeutic substance, a mixture consisting of the mineral complex, vitamins, amino acids, collagen, proteins, enzymes, etc. the Doctor selects a combination of substances and their ratio for each individual patient. This ensures the best possible treatment with minimal side effects.
The point is to maintain the active substance under the skin with injections. The medication starts to act from the inside, impacting on the production of collagen, elastin, improving blood circulation.
Mesotherapy can be performed as a beautician manually or by hardware. In the second case, we use the method of fractional mezoterapii. Its essence consists in carrying out microinjections in a particular area. Injections are made quickly and accurately at the same distance from each other.
To remove stretch marks you can use abdominal plastic surgery. This method removes virtually all the stretching of various types and ages.
Plastic is one of the most effective ways. It is used if other methods have not worked or cannot be used.
Pros: you can remove almost any stretch, strengthen the skin and subcutaneous fatty tissue to shape the waist, the process leaves no scars.
Cons: high cost, long healing, need to be determined in the nature.
What you can do at home
Not everyone can afford the treatments in private clinics and cosmetic centers, and time also is required a lot. For such people, there are a list of home remedies for stretch marks. They can be prepared by every housewife.
Recipe No. 1. Massage with essential oils
The first thing you need to otprygivat the top layer of the skin in the stretch marks. Once the area is cleared, you can begin the procedure.
For essential oils you will need: 3 tablespoons oil (olive, grapeseed), 3-5 drops of rosemary essential oil, 3-4 drops of oil solution of vitamin E (to improve). Mix the oil.
Next you need to apply a few drops onto the skin and begin the massage. The duration is 10-15 minutes. The procedure is carried out daily for 3-4 months.
Recipe №2. Mask of the mummy
Mask Shilajit helps to strengthen the skin, adjust their nutrition, blood circulation, and improve elasticity.
For tools you will need: cream leather, 2 tablets mummy.
To prepare, you need to dissolve the pill in a teaspoon of boiled water. The resulting substance to add to the cream and stir. The duration of 6 months.
Apply the product to each day for 2-3 months.
Recipe No. 3. Homemade scrub
A homemade scrub can be made from coffee. It helps to improve the tone and cleanse the skin. Apply it to massage.
The coffee scrub.
To prepare it, you need to:
- Pour boiling water over 100 g of soluble coffee;
- After cooling, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and mix;
- Drain the grounds;
- Mix the remaining weight with massage oil.
Carry out the procedure to a few times a week before bedtime, a massage and a shower. After exfoliating you need to moisturize the skin cream.
It is possible to help pregnant
Prevent stretch marks on belly during pregnancy is impossible, but they can be reduced or obscure.
For this you need to follow some rules:
- Drinking more pure water;
- Wear comfortable supportive bra during lactation;
- To wear bandages;
- Exercise to restore and maintain tone;
- Apply nourishing cream with a vitamin complex.
To care for stretch marks, you can use essential oils in combination with massage.
Tips for men
In men, stretch marks are the same as in women. The only difference is in the location. Care and treatment is the same: laser removal, plastic, homemade recipes, etc.
To prevent the appearance of «arrows» on the skin hard, but possible. If not to prevent entirely, then at least make them less visible it will work.
For this you need to follow some rules:
- Food. Lack of nutrients leads to a deficiency of amino acids and the deterioration of the skin. To establish this you can begin to eat protein foods (pork, veal, chicken, fish, beans, eggs, cheese), slow carbohydrates (cereals, fruits and vegetables), unsaturated fats (nuts, seafood), vitamins and minerals. You need to eliminate sweets, breads, salty;
- Workout. An active lifestyle allows you to keep the body in good shape that will enhance health and facilitate childbirth in the future. For pregnant women are advised to resort to swimming, active walking and special exercises at home or with a trainer. All exercises should be done with doctor’s permission;
- Contrast shower. Such a «shock» to the skin helps improve elasticity, strengthen, and establish tone. But it is worth remembering that there are situations where pregnant women are not recommended to undergo this procedure. First is to consult a doctor;
- Beauty care. In pharmacies and cosmetic centers sell special nourishing cream, which helps to establish collagen, elastin skin. But first you need to consult a doctor. He will tell you what is best suited and how to use, or direct to the beautician based on the condition of women;
- Supportive bra. After a set or reset weight it is necessary to resort to wearing special underwear, which will remove the burden on the skin and reduce stretch marks. You need to remember that lingerie should be only from natural fibers. No synthetics. Wear the bandage you need from 2nd trimester of pregnancy and after childbirth.
Stretching is a phenomenon common to almost all people. They should not be afraid and to panic when you are prompted. We just need time to begin treatment and to monitor their health. Only then the outcome will be favorable, and the body more beautiful.
The before and after photos