The equivalent of Botox — a new generation, kseomin, cosmetology, substitute at home
Botox is a drug that can be used in cosmetics to eliminate fine facial and deep age wrinkles. Due to its effect on soft tissue, Botox paralyzes their fiber, which can flatten the creases on the skin.
The indications for the procedure
Indications for Botox injections are:
- The first signs of skin aging.
- Visible facial wrinkles in the eye area, lips, neck, forehead and cheeks.
- The presence of deep age-related wrinkles on the face and neck.
- The desire of the patient to adjust the shape of the lips or eyebrows.
- Excessive oiliness of the skin.
- The presence of pores.
- Neurological diseases associated with impaired muscle tone.
Contraindications for Botox injections are:
- Patient age younger than twenty years.
- The period of menstruation in women.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Oncologic pathology.
- A weakened immune system.
- Disorders in the nervous system (stress, neurosis, depression, etc.).
- The clotting of blood.
- Idiosyncrasy of the patient substances of Botox.
- Myasthenia gravis.
- Diseases of the blood.
- HIV infection.
- Acute respiratory illness.
- Chronic kidney disease or liver.
- Various endocrine diseases and diseases in the digestive tract, which are worsening.
- The presence of fungal or infectious lesions of the skin in the area of the intended input injection.
- The presence of open wounds.
- Treatment with antibiotics and drugs that can disrupt blood clotting.
- The period after the recent surgery.
- Period after recently suffering a stroke or heart attack.
- The patient’s age older than sixty-five years.
- The presence of inflammation in the body.
In order not to trigger the development of unwanted side effects, in the presence of at least one of the contra-indications should not perform injections of Botox or its analogues.
Why look for a replacement
Settle the search for effective analogues to Botox because the drug contains a dangerous substance is a botulinum toxin. It is a poison and can cause severe disturbances in the nervous and muscular system of the patient.
This usually happens when you enter too large a dose of Botox.
For this reason, many patients are looking for safer analogues of Botox, which will be able in the shortest time possible to get rid of blemishes and wrinkles.
Analogues of Botox in cosmetology
The best analogues of Botox in cosmetology are:
Consider these drugs in more detail.
Kseomin is the equivalent of the Botox new generation. In its composition it contains special nutrients which help to nourish the skin and wrinkles.
In addition, Kseomin has the following advantages of its use:
- The dose for injections is significantly lower in Kseomina than Botox. This lowers the risk of side effects.
- The drug does not violate the mobility of the facial skin due to the lack of converters neural connections in the composition.
- After injection, the skin relaxes, causing a natural smoothing of wrinkles.
- Kseomin does not require repeated injections. The result is quite lengthy.
Dysport is another analogue of Botox, which belongs to the group of neurotoxins.
This drug has the following features:
- Can be stored for two years.
- The drug has passed an international test, unlike Botox.
- The first results are visible after the injections two weeks later.
- To achieve the desired effect, you need to do is twice less injection than Botox.
Drug lantox appeared on the Russian market eight years ago. He also belongs to the group of botulinum toxins.
Lantox able to smooth out both small and deep wrinkles.
In addition, lantox has the following features:
- The drug has far fewer side effects than Botox.
- It is better tolerated by patients.
- The effect lasts from eight to ten months.
- Convenient dosage of the drug.
- Affordable price.
- Lantox can be used not only for cosmetic purposes for elimination of defektov skin but also for treatment of vascular diseases, pain or disorders in the musculoskeletal system.
- Lantex has paradiserose effect on muscles, making them relax and smooth out.
- With the help of this medication is to correct facial wrinkles on the lips, decollete and neck.
Alternative means for using at home
The use of masks with the effect of Botox has shown very good results as they make use of (natural) anti-aging components.
Using such masks can be:
- to improve the elasticity of the skin,
- to improve blood circulation,
- to even out the complexion,
- to get rid of acne, flaking and dull looking skin.
The main drawback of the use of masks with the effect of Botox is that such procedures should be done regularly, otherwise it will be difficult to achieve really appreciable results.
The most effective masks with anti-aging effect are:
- Mask of starch.
- Mask of gelatin.
- The mask of honey and cream.
- The mask of wheat.
A single word creams and gels
The cream and gel – based Botox- this is a great opportunity for painless facial rejuvenation and body. They do not require self-preparation, unlike injections or masks.
Moreover, to apply them can even inexperienced people: it is enough just to distribute the cream on the skin.
Results from the use of such a substitute for Botox at home more than positive.
The only cons of this method of rejuvenation is the risk of allergic reactions in humans and the high cost of such cosmetics.
Is there a difference in preparations for use on the face and hair
The main difference between preparations for use on hair and face in the fact that the first is not only aimed at improving skin condition, but also on the renewal of the affected structure of the hair.
Thus, it is possible to improve the growth of hair, increase their volume and give hair a healthy Shine.
Video: Interesting way to replace
But what about hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most effective substances in cosmetics, which is popular and widely used.
It is not artificially created for humans, as in small «servings» are contained in the biological fluids of a person (tears for example).
Hyaluronic acid has a whole list of useful properties, so it can be argued that to some extent it can replace Botox injections.
The use of hyaluronic acid in cosmetics has the following advantages:
- This substance is safe for patients and cause adverse effects less than 5 % of all cases.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to improve metabolism in the skin.
- The substance can be administered as an injectable, and without the use of needles.
- This acid can be used not only to correct the face, but also to eliminate various defects of the scalp and body.
- The tool will help to improve blood circulation, allowing you to improve facial tone and give it a healthy glow and moisturize the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid has no negative effects on muscle fibers and nerve structures. On the contrary, it feeds them.
- The substance can cause allergies and decrease the immune status.
- Pretty quick results (the effect is noticeable after the second procedure of rejuvenation).
- The ability to get rid of deep signs of aging.
- The opportunity to give the lips or the eyebrows more plump volumes and contours.
Disadvantages of using hyaluronic acid in cosmetics are:
- High cost procedures.
- The inability to conduct sessions at home.
- The presence of contraindications such as pregnancy, lactation, bleeding disorders, and age limits.
- The existence of strict rules that must be observed after the procedure.
- The need for re-treatment after some time.
- The risk of swelling and pain after the procedure is small, but it is still there.
- The risk of infection occurring during the procedure are not enough qualified and experienced specialist.
If you compare the drug Botox and its analogs that the cost of the latter will depend on the dosage of the medication. For example, the cost of one «batch» of Botox is 330 RUB. the Price of Dysport – 114 RUB
In addition, the price of analogues of Botox depends on the manufacturer of the drug and the number of sessions needed.
Recommendations of beauticians and doctors
After the introduction of Botox or similar drugs should adhere to the following guidelines:
- For four hours in a recumbent position on the back.
- Do not apply on the face any cosmetics within three days after the procedure.
- To unsubscribe from the slopes and sporting loads at least five days after the rejuvenation.
- Preferably in the first few days not to make sudden facial movements with the facial muscles.
It is important not to drink alcohol for two weeks after the procedure. This rule also must be followed prior to rejuvenation.
- In the early days it is important not to sleep on my stomach.
- Do not take without a doctor’s prescription any medicines and painkillers including.
- If you have any burning, itching, fever or pain at the injection site the injection should immediately to go to the beautician or doctor.
- Before the introduction of injections is a must-do test for Allergy.
- Immediately before a session is recommended to visit a beautician who will carry out the procedure. It needs to determine the degree of neglect of wrinkles and skin type.
Possible side effects
In some cases, the analogues of Botox in cosmetology and Botox itself may cause the following side effects in patients:
- Pain at the site of injection.
- Burning and swelling of the soft tissues.
- The formation of bruises and hematomas.
- The appearance of cyanosis on the skin.
- A rash on the skin.
- Violation of skin sensitivity.
To make use of analogues of Botox or no, should be every man for himself. However, before applying them well is recommended to see the instructions to the medication and to read reviews of its cosmetic results.