Vitamins against cellulite — vs, E
Cellulite is formed as a result of stagnation of fluid caused by the disruption of the normal functioning of the body. «Orange» pattern appears on the skin when a woman moves little and eat right. From the fight against cellulite thighs and belly, be sure to include in the diet necessary vitamins and minerals.
Cellulite can only be comprehensive. In this case we can hope for the desired result quickly. But what to choose – ready mineral and vitamin complexes or food? After all, the shortfall of the body’s most important substances leads to disruption of blood circulation and, consequently, to the formation of the diseased, inflamed fat cells.
Of course, the role of food in the treatment of cellulite, especially in the prevention of its development is extremely high. A balanced diet composed of wholesome foods, helps the body properly break down fats and prevent fluid retention.
It is important that there are two major vitamin groups:
- water soluble (b, C, folic acid),
- fat soluble (D, E, And K).
For the assimilation of the first need fats (vegetable oil or butter, sour cream, cream), it can accumulate in the body. The second is digested easier and comes mainly from food, but not able to accumulate, that has to do with food constantly.
The amount of vitamins and minerals, sufficient to achieve the desired effect, get from food is almost impossible. Therefore, the correct strategy is to combine the body needs diet and intake of balanced vitamin-mineral complexes and supplements.
What foods to add to your diet
The appearance of cellulite indicates the metabolic and water-salt metabolism in the body, salakovci, improper blood circulation and lymph flow.
To force the body to run properly, we must first correct the errors of nutrition, adjusting your daily diet.
Without it the fight against cellulite will be ineffective.
What foods should be the basis of the diet:
- lean beef, prepared without frying oil. There are a lot of protein and linoleic acid, which helps the body to burn fat deposits and prevent fluid retention;
- yogurt, Bifidok, cheese and other dairy products, calcium, and all the same lipolase conjugate acid. Due to calcium weight loss is faster;
- ocean fish, regardless of fat content. In addition to protein it contains minerals needed to restore normal metabolism and strengthen blood vessels;
- legumes, which contain potassium, necessary to prevent stagnation of liquid, and calcium, which helps break down fats;
- nuts (20 g per day), but not salty and not fried. They have a lot of vitamin E, which is not accidentally called vitamin of beauty for its ability to improve blood circulation. In addition, in many nuts unsaturated fat, due to which better burn fat;
- oats and oatmeal contain fiber, necessary for breaking down cellulite depot, but antioxidante, anti-aging;
- dried fruits contribute to the regulation of water-salt metabolism. You can eat apricots, prunes, raisins (a little) and other dried fruits;
- fresh berries can be frozen (up to 200 g per day). Them to combat cellulite useful ascorbic acid;
- citrus fruit (one serving a day), bananas and pineapples are good restore damaged collagen fibers, contains ascorbic acid and other bioflavonoids, normalizes blood circulation;
- onions and leeks with high sulfur content, tocopherol (vitamin E) and ascorbic acid. In leek a lot of magnesium, calcium and iron, which can dissolve even old cellulite areas. In addition, it has essential oils, which help soak up the liquid, that is relieve swelling.
It is important that the diet consisted of vegetable oil (about a tablespoon per day), raw vegetables (including peppers, celery, beets, carrots – 300 g), whole wheat if branny bread (30 g per day).
Great anti-cellulite property has avocado, especially in combination with a small amount of lemon juice.
To get rid of cellulite, you need to give up alcohol, soda, sweet codes, food containing preservatives. It is important to drink plenty of water every day 1.5 to 2 litres. And it have to be water, clean, aromatic and flavor additives.
What vitamins help get rid of cellulite
Balancing diet, you need to buy a good vitamin-mineral complex, which includes components such as:
- retinol (A);
- thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, choline, Pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, Biotin, folic acid, carnitine, cobalamin (B1 – 12);
- ascorbic acid (C);
- tocopherol (E).
Vitamins against cellulite are available in the form of a balanced complex, and in individual supplements (for example, Akola).
The main objective of the substances in the scheme of anti-cellulite treatment – improve skin elasticity by increasing the elasticity of collagen fibers.
Skin suffering from cellulite manifestations, becomes smooth, aligned and looks better after a few weeks of the intake.
A day to achieve the desired effect in the body should consume 100 mg of the substance. Additionally, retinol can be obtained from musk pumpkin, fresh carrots, spinach, pumpkin seeds, eggs, milk, celery, beef liver.
The vitamins of this extensive group are essential for getting rid of cellulite. Of particular value are pyridoxine and Riboflavin (B6 and B2, respectively).
Pyridoxine normalizes the metabolism of fat and protein, and Riboflavin helps to nourish and oxygenate tissues, promoting the burning of fat depots.
The daily rate of the first substance should be about 2 mg, the second to 5 mg.
An additional source of pyridoxine and Riboflavin are yogurt, Beijing and cabbage, dill and parsley, lettuce, eggs, offal, sprouts of lentils or wheat.
It is the most valuable ingredient-antioxidant ensures the rapid synthesis of this protein as collagen. The body gets along with him not only protection from the harmful effects of free radicals and toxins, but also the ability to break down hard fat depots.
Daily demand in the «askorbinka» is 75 mg. In its natural form it is present in fresh strawberries, black currants, lemons and other citrus fruits, asparagus, celery, and tomatoes.
One of the most powerful natural antioxidants, natural tocopherol and is indispensable for the beauty of the body. It is believed that vitamin E cellulite is more effective than all other vitamins.
Tocopherol nourishes the subcutaneous tissues with oxygen, simultaneously dissolving sediments deformed fat cells.
To get this effect, you need to provide a daily intake of at least 12 mg of the substance.
Additionally it is possible to include in the diet potatoes, fresh herbs, olives, nuts, salmon, olive oil, onions.
Video: Important information
No less important to combat cellulite are micronutrients involved in all chemical processes, and helps proper assimilation of vitamins.
Most important to anticellulite effects are selenium, calcium, zinc and phosphorus. If these substances are not ingested in the form of chemical additives and with food, the process of getting rid of body fat will be ineffective.
It is a substance naturally contained in broccoli helps to absorb ascorbic acid and tocopherol.
Together they are deliberately, restoring and preserving cell integrity and ensuring stable operation of the endocrine system.
The daily requirement of this substance is 50 mg. Broccoli, by the way, is good that together with selenium in the body will go lipoid acid, due to which the skin will retain elasticity by maintaining the elasticity of the collagen fibers.
This substance in the body is bound fortress of bone, teeth and nails. However, besides this well known actions of calcium speeds up the breakdown of fat and within a few weeks, smoothes the skin’s surface.
Of calcium the body needs a lot: not less than 1000 mg. In its natural form it is present in dairy products, spinach, beans.
Without sufficient amount of zinc is impossible the formation of new cells.
The human immune system works well only in the case if zinc is lacking in all the cells of the body.
Daily need for zinc is 10 to 15 mg. to Provide a body substance will help seaweed, seeds (including pumpkin), hard cheese, cashew nuts, wheat germ.
Without phosphorus is impossible, the normal flow of metabolic processes.
The special role of this substance is that it provides a fast regeneration and renewal of the skin.
This means that a sufficient supply of phosphorus in the body the skin affected by cellulite, will be reduced.
The daily need for phosphorus is 700 mg. you can Get it with food. Trace mineral contained in hard cheese, red meat sweaty, lean fish, milk, eggs.
Proper nutrition and providing the body with vitamin-mineral makeup should always be combined with additional procedures:
- anti-cellulite massage (which can be done on the basis of the mixture with the addition of an oil solution of tocopherol);
- vacuum massage using special cans;
- wraps with honey, algae, anti-cellulite agents;
- peeling of the skin;
- hardware procedures.
Using all possible means, you can quickly get rid of cellulite. Inclusion in anti-cellulite program vitamin and mineral supplements will not only beautiful skin but also to improve health, strengthen the immune system.
Photo: Before and after