Waist liposuction photos, before and after, the consequences of the price
Every girl wants to have a perfect figure. However, to get rid of the belly and sides, through sports and diets quite difficult. Waist liposuction is an effective procedure that helps in the short term to achieve the desired effect.
How to choose a suitable method of fat removal
Liposuction should not be regarded as a method of weight loss. If you have a lot of fat, which is not only in the waist, but also on other parts of the body, you should not rely on the operation. This method is contraindicated in those girls whose weight exceeds admissible norm in 10 kg.
Liposuction is a method of correction. For 1 time you can remove about 6 liters of fat. Because if the weight is much above normal, it should be brought to normal levels.
To do this, doctors recommend to optimize diet and exercise. In some cases you want to consult an endocrinologist and long-term treatment.
Those who can afford liposuction, you need to know all its benefits:
- transforming the figure of a beautiful relief;
- the security of the operation;
- the quick recovery after liposuction;
- the first results after 2-3 weeks;
- subsequent weight loss over 2 years;
- the normalization of health – in particular, the improvement in cardiac performance.
The disadvantages of liposuction include the following:
- the need for weight loss in the preparation phase;
- the achievement of a final result only after 2-3 months;
- the need for compression underwear;
- temporary deterioration of health for a few days;
- the risk of side effects.
The advantages and disadvantages of each type
Currently, there are many varieties of this surgery. Each has a certain degree of effectiveness and injuries.
This method is used for people who have a lot of fat deposits around the waist.
When performing this surgery using special incisions into the subcutaneous tissue introduce a special device.
It leads to the destruction of fat, after which they are removed from the body through a vacuum device. Undoubted advantage of the method is that the result can be seen immediately after the intervention.
The disadvantages of the procedure include a rather impressive cuts on the skin compared to the others methods, the risk of vascular injury, the need for General anesthesia.
In addition, vacuum liposuction can lead to negative health effects.
This method of correction is considered non-invasive. Fat deposits are broken down using the low-frequency laser. It is administered under the skin using a special surgical instrument.
Lipolysis is carried out in specific zones, and adjacent areas are not affected. After removing the laser from the body into the treatment area place the electrode. With this adaptation fails to warm the skin and increase collagen synthesis.
Laser liposuction is the most gentle method, as for body fat removal is not necessary to perform the incisions. The tool is introduced by performing puncture in the navel.
The advantages of the procedure include the following:
- the implementation of the local anesthesia or medical sleep;
- uniform get rid of fat;
- minimal residue on the skin – no more than 1-2 mm;
- tightening of the skin after the procedure – this is achieved through the synthesis of collagen.
Along with this method has certain disadvantages:
- the need for multiple treatments;
- the achievement of a final result only after 2 months;
- the likelihood of complications.
In this situation there is a combination of two methods – vacuum and laser. The breakdown and excretion of fat is carried out using a vacuum device, while the laser is required for tightening the skin.
This method of dealing with body fat on the waist is also in the category bezoperatsionnaya procedures.
The fat is removed using ultrasonic waves that destroy its fabric, but do not affect the more dense structure.
After the ultrasound passes through the subcutaneous fat, they get the texture of the emulsion. As a result of its easily possible to rise up through the vacuum apparatus.
The advantages of this procedure include the following:
- getting rid of body fat without surgical intervention;
- the lack of need to perform General anesthesia;
- the ability to remove fat locally – for example, only the waist;
- high elasticity and tightening of the skin after surgery.
The disadvantages of the method include:
- the need for multiple treatments;
- the risk of complications.
This procedure is carried out by the injection method.
To do this, in the area of body fat administered a special drug, which is called Klein’s solution.
- the lidocaine.
Thanks to this tool narrows blood vessels and liquefy fat. After that it easily could get out of the body through a vacuum device.
How to prepare for the procedure
Regardless of the methods of liposuction, you should pass a number of tests, which will give the surgeon information about the patient’s condition.
This list includes the following:
- General analysis of blood;
- the analysis for syphilis;
- analysis for the detection of viral hepatitis;
- chest x-ray.
Before surgery, you should exclude Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages. It is also not recommended to do the procedure during menstruation.
In addition, it is important to exclude drugs and products that affect blood clotting.
Video: Popular myths
When to expect result
Typically, liposuction of the waist gives the expected results that are pleasing to the patient for many years. However, it is important not to jump to conclusions.
The first results can be seen only after 1 month.
After the massage and physical activity, which are necessary for the excretion of excess fluid, you will be able to visualize the final result. This can usually be done in 3-6 months.
It is important to note that the new body contours will be ideal only if the condition of sufficient smoothness and elasticity of the skin. Otherwise there is a risk of the appearance of flabby and sagging sections in the waist.
The rehabilitation period
For the duration of the recovery period affect the size of the treated area, the General condition of the patient, especially the immune system. After the same procedure, you can leave the clinic a few hours or days.
As a rule, the recovery after liposuction takes place in several stages:
- Fever, swelling, pain. These symptoms disappear after 1-2 weeks. If necessary, the doctor will prescribe antibiotics, painkillers, physiotherapy. Seal in the zone of the interference may be present for 2 months.
- Removal of stitches. This happens after about a week. In some cases this can be done later.
- The ban on physical activity. This rule should be adhered to 1 month.
After laser liposuction man discharged home the same day. To wear a compression garment to not more than 10 days. After this procedure is forbidden to go to the sauna, the pool and the Solarium for 1 month. In addition, during this period, you can not sunbathe.
Photo: Before and after
This procedure is considered fairly safe. However, in some cases, there may be negative effects from liposuction of the waist.
These include the following:
- The presence of uneven contour, the appearance of the tuberosity. These complications are due to the uneven pumping of fat. It is connected with insufficient qualification of the surgeon.
- Severe swelling, the appearance of gray and bruising. This is due to the blood flow, or circulation of serous fluid.
- Loss of sensitivity of the skin.
In some cases side effects can appear in more complicated forms – in this situation, everything depends on the professionalism of the doctor.
The most dangerous consequences include the following:
- bleeding – occur at a high volume interventions;
- blockages – this condition is called thrombosis;
- blockages adipose tissue – occurs very rarely;
- violation of metabolic processes;
- getting an infection in the wound;
- damage to nerve fibers.
The average cost
The price of liposuction of the waist depends on the skill of the surgeon and the extent of the surgery.
On average, this procedure will cost 25 thousand rubles.
If the operation affects the stomach, it will cost 35-52 thousand RUB
To avoid the need to re-seek the services of a surgeon, you should follow several simple rules:
- To optimize your diet. Because the body needs recovery after stress, which entails surgery, it can demand compensation in the form of excess calories. But do not forget about sense of proportion, because the extra weight will quickly come back again.
In this situation, you should optimize your diet – eat often, but gradually. It is very important to avoid extreme diets, because ultimately they lead to serious weight gain.
- Book a massage. However, it can be done not earlier than 2 months after liposuction. Through this procedure, you can restore the elasticity of the skin, accelerate the metabolism and to deal with the remnants of the edema.
To improve the condition of the skin will help manual lymph drainage or vacuum massage. You can do the procedure and using the d’arsonval.
- Sports. Literally 2 months after liposuction, you can sign up for fitness or dance. At the initial stage of training will be some slight pain. To avoid negative health effects, the load can be increased gradually. Also it is possible to study at home or Jogging in the morning.
Liposuction of the waist – a very effective method that in a short time allows to make the figure more slender and toned.
However, to consolidate the results obtained are not so simple. This is very important to exercise and follow a proper diet. Also extremely useful to perform a massage that will tighten the skin and make it elastic.