Wrinkles under the eyes — clean, around the eyes, at home facial, deep
According to statistics, the first mimic wrinkles appear on the face at the age of from twenty-five to thirty years.
In this period, the skin starts to «get used» to frequent facial movements in the forehead and cheeks.
At the age of about thirty years of age in humans begin to form more wrinkles. Usually the reason for their appearance is insufficient hydration of the epidermis, due to which it loses elasticity and moisture.
The most notable is considered the wrinkles in the eye area, as a visual person first looks in this part of the face. Let us consider in more detail how to remove wrinkles around eyes at home and what it needs to do.
Featured deep from mimic
All the wrinkles are divided into three separate types:
- Superficial or facial wrinkles affect only the top layer of the epidermis. Usually they have the form of mesh and are formed due to lack of moisture.
- Dermal wrinkles appear because of damage of collagen fibers. This happens at the age from thirty to forty-five years. Dermal wrinkles have a distinct contour and is usually localized on the forehead, eye area and cheeks.
- Deep wrinkles are formed due to skin sagging, loss of elasticity and overall aging. This type of wrinkle is considered the most difficult to eliminate.
Why is aging rapidly, the skin around the eyes and on the face
There are the following reasons due to which aging skin around the eyes and on the face:
- Aging of the skin. Because of physiological peculiarities of the structure of the skin, young skin is more resistant to deformations during facial movements, so it is easier to return to its original position, when a person smiles or rubs his eyes.
From about the age of forty, the skin loses elastin and collagen, so it becomes more susceptible to sagging and wrinkles. Moreover, with age, the human body quickly loses moisture, leading to dry skin and its tendency to wrinkle.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun. The skin on the face (especially near eyes) are very sensitive, so UV radiation will assasinate her, destroying collagen and elastin, which will cause early wrinkles.
- Frequent intake of alcohol beverages and Smoking leads to a decrease in the production of elastin in the body. As a result, the skin of a person loses its elasticity and sagging on her wrinkles.
- Lack of skin care leads to the fact that it lacks vitamin, it loses moisture and cleansing. All this leads to premature aging of the skin, peeling, dryness and the appearance of the first wrinkles.
- Refusal to wear glasses with poor eyesight. In this case, people will often squint, so he can appear deep wrinkles around the eyes.
- A chronic lack of fresh air leads to premature aging of the skin and the painful acquisition of a grayish hue.
- Various disorders of the digestive system (especially the liver) can lead to the formation of wrinkles on the skin.
- An acute shortage of nutrients and vitamin in the diet.
- Lack of sleep and stress.
- Lose body toxins.
- Chronic fatigue.
- The use of substandard cosmetics.
- Intense facial expressions, which is often language-dependent (for example, scientists have found that talking in English will require to use more muscles individuals than for the Russian language).
- Unhealthy way of life.
How to remove wrinkles under eyes
To remove wrinkles around eyes at home beauticians suggest to apply the following techniques and procedures:
- The use of cosmetics.
- The use of traditional methods.
- Eliminate wrinkles with special exercises.
- Fight wrinkles massage.
Each of the above techniques has its own characteristics and rules of application. Let’s consider them in more detail.
The most effective cosmetics from wrinkles under the eyes are:
- Cream based on Retinol (vitamin A). Especially good results shows the use of these tools for a long time.
- Various serum with added vitamin C. This ingredient helps in collagen synthesis, protects from harmful ultraviolet rays and promotes cell regeneration.
- Cream with added hyaluronic acid helps to increase skin elasticity in the eye area and stimulate its rejuvenation. Important advantage of such cosmetics is that hyaluronic acid is very well tolerated even by people with sensitive skin without causing allergies.
Also you should know that it is best to choose cosmetics with rejuvenating effect already after you determine your skin type (dry or oily).
Moreover, it is desirable that the tool helped you experienced beautician, because vast array of products offered are sometimes difficult to find the right cream or lotion.
As practice shows, masks homemade are considered to be one of the most inexpensive and at the same time effective means against wrinkles in the eye area.
The best recipes for this focus are:
- Mask from protein:
- mix two egg whites and add 1 tbsp olive oil;
- add vitamin E (it can be purchased at any pharmacy);
- apply to cleansed skin in a thin layer and leave on for twenty minutes (the whites can sometimes replace egg yolks as they are not less useful for the skin).
- Cucumber mask:
- grate cucumber on a coarse grater and add a few drops of lemon juice and vitamin a;
- pour another spoon of almond oil;
- mix everything and apply on face;
- later fifteen minutes, wash with warm water and moisturize the skin in the eye area greasy cream.
- Very good helps aloe juice and honey. They can be mixed in equal quantities and apply on wrinkles in the eye area.
- You can use essential oils in pure form for the skin that was covered with wrinkles. It is best to apply almond, apricot or peach oil. A slightly smaller effect has coconut oil (it is more for strengthening the hair).
- Mix a little white bread with warm milk. The finished pulp can be applied on the area around the eyes and leave for fifteen minutes. Then you need to wash your face thoroughly with warm water.
- Medium potato:
- grate a raw potato and add equal amounts of heavy cream;
- apply the mixture on face and leave for half an hour;
- rinse with water and repeat the procedure twice a week.
To achieve maximum effect it is recommended to apply these masks at least 2-3 times a week. You can also alternate the home remedies that the skin does not get used to the same cream or mask.
There is a certain number of exercises by which you can regain the lost elasticity of the skin.
The most effective of them are:
- Put both index fingers on the outer corners of the eyes, and medium on the inner corners. Then quickly close your eyes and squint, without lifting a finger. Hold this for three seconds. Repeat the exercise ten times twice a day.
- Close your eyes and forefinger to pull the skin in the eye area (just where formed wrinkle). Hold so the skin for ten seconds. Also it is desirable to use the essential oil of peach or almond. If not, then such oil can be replaced with olive oil.
Massage the area around the eye is possible not only to eliminate wrinkles, but also to prevent their formation. The main thing is to always use a fat-based (oil) not to stretch the already elastic not leather.
With the help of special massage can achieve:
- improving blood circulation in the eye area,
- increase the supply of oxygen to the tissues,
- the supply of nutrients.
All the movement should not be strongly squeezed, but at the same time sufficiently elastic.
Technique of this massage is as follows:
- Apply to skin a thin layer of oil.
- To start, smooth movements, run your fingers from the upper eyelid to the temples and then move in the opposite direction. The same repeat with the lower eyelid.
- Run your fingers down a suspended eight-ball from the outer corner of the eye to the inner eyelid. Then back to the inner corner of the eye.
- To make point pressure in the area near the eyes.
- With fingertips, lightly press the skin and how to pull it to the temples.
- To raise eyebrows and to help fingers to RUB the skin.
To perform this massage, you need at least three times a week.
Separately about nutrition
To help the body to return to its former elasticity of the skin and eliminate wrinkles under the eyes, it is important to adhere to these nutrition guidelines:
- Enrich your diet with fresh grated carrots. It contains carotene, which will be very good to nourish the epidermis. Also, along with carrots it is helpful to eat spinach.
- It is important to add to the diet plenty of fruits. Especially useful for the skin are grapefruit, peaches, and apricots.
- Every day to eat enough fresh vegetables, especially useful to eat tomatoes, peppers and herbs.
- Each day is helpful to drink fresh fruit juices. It is recommended to drink the juice from apples, carrots and orange.
- To make up for lack of fat is useful to eat fish. It should be baked or boiled.
- You should avoid drinking soft drinks, alcohol and confectionery, as in addition to harmful sugars and toxins (alcohol) these products do not contain anything useful for the skin.
- Avoid eating spicy, fatty and fried foods, because it disrupts the functioning of the digestive tract, negatively appears on the skin condition.
About wearing sunglasses
Quite often women and men to prevent wrinkles in the eye area are advised to wear sunglasses. On the one hand it is an obvious solution to the problem, however, on the other, with frequent use of data points of a person develops photophobia, which leads to deterioration of vision.
Based on this, we can conclude that, Yes, sunglasses can be worn, but not too often, otherwise it threatens to tear production and other eye problems.
Much more useful simply to learn to look at light, not blinking.
To reduce the risk of wrinkles under the eyes should follow the following tips:
- Stop Smoking and drinking alcohol.
- To avoid fatigue and stress.
- Time to treat all diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, which can worsen the condition of the skin.
- Have good sleep.
- Avoid contact with the skin to direct sunlight.
- To take care of your skin (cleanse, moisturize, tone the skin).
- To use special sunscreen.
- Use homemade moisturizing mask for the skin.
- To drink more fluids.
To improve the overall appearance and condition of the skin useful to follow these tips:
- Wash in cold water, or better yet, take a contrast shower. It improves blood circulation and gives the skin a healthy look.
- Useful to wipe the face with ice cubes with chamomile tea. They will relieve the inflammation and cleanse the skin.
- Eye cream should be applied with light effleurage movements.
- After applying makeup before going to sleep it is necessary to completely remove from the face. Also after applying a thick powder or Foundation it is recommended to thoroughly clean the skin scrub that makeup does not clog pores and does not dry skin.
- Do not apply the cream on the skin of the eyelid.
- Makeup is recommended to be changed every four months.
- Need to do sports and to spend more time outdoors.
Following the recommendations will significantly reduce the risk of wrinkles under the eyes and eliminate existing shortcomings.
Photo: Before and after