Disorders chair after laparoscopy: causes and treatment
Laparoscopic operations are minimally traumatic to the patient, so their popularity is growing steadily. However, they have their consequences and complications. Even diagnostic laparoscopy in most cases requires General anesthesia and entry into the abdominal cavity carbonic gas, which could adversely affect the state of your intestines. The most common problem is the inability to go to the toilet – it is facing almost half of the patients. Another common complication is diarrhea. In the case where laparoscopy is performed to remove body or other surgical intervention on the organs of the digestive system, such effects are almost guaranteed.
The main reasons for the development of postoperative disorders of the chair
- The first reason to develop disorders chair after surgery is the anesthesia. Laparoscopy requires General anesthesia, and deep sleep is achieved by using strong drugs. They have a direct toxic effect on the organs of digestion, resulting in temporary interruptions.
- Another point is becoming a General atony of the muscles, including muscles in the intestine – this inevitably leads to violations of peristalsis.
- In the case where laparoscopy is performed with the aim of cholecystectomy, that is, when the gallbladder is gone, the digestive system has to get used to a new regime of functioning. It’s not easy and much depends on proper rehabilitation and proper nutrition with the observance of rather strict diet. This point exacerbates the toxic effects of drugs for anesthesia, and violations of the chair are inevitable.
- Changes in diet and strong drugs markedly disrupt the intestinal flora, which also negatively affects its work.
- In addition, the patient can be just painful to go to the toilet, and he consciously avoids it. Diarrhea after cholecystectomy is associated with a constant flow of bile into the intestine, and it is a stimulant of peristalsis.
In many cases, especially after a cholecystectomy, the body itself adapts to the new conditions, but the wait is still not recommended – the advice of a physician should follow a diet and take medications as diarrhea quickly leads to dehydration, loss of vitamins and minerals.
Actions when constipation after laparoscopy
The important point after the laparoscopic surgery is the drinking regime – drink at least 7 glasses of pure, still water a day (excluding other liquids). Good help decoction (juice/extract) plum. To use any laxatives without a doctor’s prescription does not make sense – they have only a symptomatic effect and do not eliminate the cause of the constipation. Daily diet can be enriched:
One of the frequent complaints after cholecystectomy: «can’t go to the toilet». Most often, diarrheal, which is a consequence of the removal of the bladder. The first few days hurts not only go for the big one, but pee – state stabiliziruemost for 2-3 knocks. After decrease in postoperative pain and a gradual return to normal food intake, the patient is in hospital and receives appropriate treatment and problems with peristalsis no. The recommendations the doctor has to write a particular diet, but many people do not give this point due attention.
The occurrence of diarrhea is associated with impaired expansion of the meal, too large its size and the use of illegal products. This leads to the fact that the bile duct remains open to the intestine, and entering the bile it constantly stimulates peristalsis. As a result, diarrhea, loss of nutrients and minerals, the sharp deterioration of the General condition. Constantly to rectify the situation with medicines makes no sense, therefore, to the fore diet and proper exercise regimen.
In 60% of cases, when diarrhea after laparoscopy, the fault is the patient himself. In addition to the violation of the diet, many prefer to take certain drugs for the correction of the chair – to do this without consulting a doctor is unacceptable, because such behavior can lead to serious complications.
Diet and physical activity after laparoscopy
A strict diet is appointed for 3-4 months, and it must be enforced. This is a prerequisite for lung flow of the recovery period. Write detailed recommendations on nutrition should be at the hospital at discharge. All meals should be only boiled and mashed form, they are allowed to cook for a couple. Fatty foods and alcohol are also banned. The important point is the multiplicity of the meal – not less than 6 times a day in batches of 200-250 ml. over time the portions gradually increase in the diet include new products.
Write that the movement is life, are out of date, but after a cholecystectomy is true. In the first week after surgery need a daily half-hour stroll allowed easy breathing exercises. This will help to maintain the intestine in good shape. Then you can spend obschegigienicheskih gymnastics, but without the crunches. Running is not permitted, but walking is increased to hours. Normal activity is permitted only after six months or a year, depending on the condition of the patient.