The main (spark) after hysteroscopy: indications and contraindications
Of the uterus hysteroscopy is performed for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. The procedure is performed using a special device known as a hysteroscope. The essence of hysteroscopy is the examination of the uterine cavity. And diagnostic, and the operating procedure are performed under General anesthesia. The diagnostic hysteroscopy allows to detect pathological changes and lesions in the uterine cavity. Operating – make a small intrauterine surgery.
The purpose of the hysteroscopy
The most common surgical intervention that is implemented with the help of hysteroscopy of the uterus, is the removal of endometrial polyps. Endometrial polyp, is usually the cause of female infertility. The detection of an endometrial polyp, there are two treatment options: hormonal therapy and surgical removal of tumors. Endometrial polyp can be detected during an ultrasound exam of the pelvic organs or hysteroscopy.
Medicamental therapy of an endometrial polyp is the appointment of hormonal drugs. When the polyps of the uterus shows the assignment of the following groups of drugs:
- Combined oral contraceptives. As a rule, these drugs are used in young girls or young women. Therapy means the COC allows you to stop uterine bleeding without uterine curettage. The method of application of the COC is good for nulliparous women. With this purpose prescribed contraceptives yasmin, Janine and others.
- Gestagennye funds. Such drugs include substances that contain the hormone progesterone or its analogues. Modern drugs of this group are cough medicine (pills and suppositories) and antiseptic.
- Agonists gonadotropin-releasing hormone. To date, these products are most effective when polyps endometrial. Medication is indicated for women older than 35 years. Buserelin, Goserelin, Nafarelin.
The treatment of the above drugs in each case has a different duration. Therapy combined contraceptive drug is 21 days, with drugs of other groups – from three to six months.
The antiseptic when endometrial polyp
If medical therapy does not produce the desired results, the repeated hysteroscopy polyp can be removed. After shown therapy with Antiseptic. Medicine is prescribed prophylactically to prevent the occurrence of new polyps.
The antiseptic is produced by the Dutch company «Abbott khelskea products» in the form of tablets. As the active substance tablet contains Dydrogesterone, which restores endogenous deficiency of the hormone progesterone. The effect of this tool is realized without the suppression of ovulation, that is, the agent has no contraceptive effect.
Indications for the drug are:
- premenstrual syndrome;
- menstrual cycle;
- state threatening spontaneous abortion;
- nevynashivanii pregnancy;
- infertility due to luteal insufficiency;
- as a replacement therapy.
The medication is taken orally with water. Each indication has its own scheme of administration of the drug.
The tool has a number of contraindications for use and can cause adverse reactions. Therefore, it is solely on the physician on an individual scheme. The independent use of hormonal drugs is strictly prohibited!
The hormone in the endometrial polyps are assigned in the second half of the menstrual cycle. The duration of treatment ranges from three months to six months.
When not to use the antiseptic?
Contraindications to purpose of the tool:
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or auxiliary components of the dosage form;
- vaginal bleeding unclear etiology;
- suspicion or the presence of progestagens.obesity neoplasms;
- acute or chronic liver disease decompensation;
- neoplasm of the liver malignant nature;
- the age of 18.
The use of funds in this case may lead to the development of unwanted effects of therapy.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Pregnancy is not a contraindication to the appointment Antiseptic. Treatment in the period of carrying a child to prevent a threatened miscarriage. The hormone is prescribed according to an individual scheme. Then carefully monitor the liver counts pregnant women. Lactation the drug is contraindicated. This is due to the fact that progestins have the ability to stand out with breast milk. The influence of these substances on the body of the baby are not fully understood. Therefore, in the lactation period, the main woman is not appointed.
- Feature of drug is its ability to influence the speed of mental reactions. Therefore, to operate vehicles and work with sources of increased danger during the period of treatment with Vitrum is not desirable.
- Since tablet as excipients lactose monohydrate, people suffering from hereditary intolerance to such substances, the drug is not prescribed.
Therapy with Antiseptic after hysteroscopy polyp of the endometrium in most cases brings the desired effect. When adherence to treatment and absence of contraindications treatment is well tolerated and does not cause the development of side effects.