Bathroom slimming with soda and salt: before and after pictures, reviews of people and opinion, recipes
Every day after a hectic day every woman will not refuse to soak in the bath. And if this tub will promote weight loss, it will be doubly pleased. And so, today we will tell about the peculiarities of baths for weight loss with soda and salt, you can read the reviews of those who practiced them and could share what they had weight up to such practices and after it.
You will also learn recipes such therapeutic baths.
Useful properties of soda bath salt
A mixture of salt and baking soda unique. Bath on the basis of salt and baking soda for weight loss will not only help to get rid of weight loss, but will also help in the following:
- opens pores, improves its condition;
- out all the toxins and fat deposits;
- the epidermis becomes smoother;
- soften rough skin on knees, elbows and heels;
- helps with dry eczema;
- cope with fungal diseases.
But back to the issue of weight loss, as it is a mixture of salt and baking soda will help get rid of excess weight. This bath with baking soda and sea salt are able to relieve you of one kilogram at a time. The fact that sea salt and soda together with hot water cause our body to fog up and dry it. Of course, just taking this procedure, you will not lose weight.
Baths with salt and soda to be effective for weight loss if you also eat right and engage in physical activity. If this is not done, the weight loss will be short-lived and the lost weight will soon come back again. You can look for pictures online of those who practiced this method before and after weight loss.
Before you will take soda bath, with salt, see contraindications regarding the procedure to after it not to suffer. Perspiration is active only when the water is hot, but it can have a negative impact on the cardiovascular system. Therefore, to take a bath is not recommended if you suffer from hypertension or vascular dystonia. And even after it can cause irritation on the skin.
Among other contraindications:
- sensitive epidermis;
- too dry skin;
- the presence of dermatological diseases;
- the presence of open wounds and other injuries.
It is absolutely contraindicated soda-salt bath for:
- varicose veins;
- gynecological diseases;
- during pregnancy;
- during menstruation;
- at an elevated temperature.
Even if you have no contraindications before you start taking a bath on the basis of salts of soda, go consult a doctor.
Rules of taking baths with salt and soda
An enumerated list of the rules in this procedure:
- before and after the procedure do not eat anything for two hours, preferably half an hour before bath, take a walk on the street or spend cardioproteguoe;
- before the procedure you need to prepare the skin to effect after bath was palpable. Need to take a shower and thoroughly clean the body scrub or a hard sponge to remove dead skin particles of the epidermis, which can prevent the action of salt and baking soda;
- the bath should be filled with water with a temperature of about 35 degrees. Add the composition on the basis of salt and baking soda and dissolve it in water;
- the procedure should be taken in the sitting position, the water should not reach the chest and the heart. It is not only for security purposes but also in order to achieve the effect, because the fats are deposited usually at the bottom of the buttocks, thighs and abdomen;
- as the cooling water you need to pour hot, the dipper should be always at hand. Duration of reception – about 20 minutes;
- after taking salt baths with baking soda do not shower and do not wipe. You need to turn the sheets to lie down and hide. You will need the rest, so it is recommended to take a bath so before bedtime;
- if you decide to lose weight this way, you need to wait. The complete course includes 10 procedures, which you need to carry out every couple of days. Then take a break for at least two months. Be sure to exercise regularly and follow low-calorie diet.
Recipes and compositions of baths for weight loss
There are a lot of recipes soda baths with salts and compositions, it is possible to buy ready-made. Some recipes we will present below.
The classic recipe bath with baking soda and salt:
- take 500 g of sea salt, if not, take a simple but effect after the procedure will not be as noticeable;
- 300 g baking soda;
- dissolve them in several litres of warm liquid;
- pour in the dissolved soda mixture into the tub of hot water.
Recipe for cellulite for those who want to get rid of the problem areas of the body and «orange peel»:
- you will need 200 g of soda and 300 g of sea salt;
- dissolve them in a small amount of liquid;
- add in a hot bath;
- pour a glass of warm milk or cream and stir in a few drops of lemon essential oil and grapefruit or orange with the tangerine;
- pour all of the bath.
If you do not have the ability or desire to prepare the mixture for the bath on prescription, you can purchase already prepared for procedures to lose weight. In addition to the key active components (salt and soda) they contain the following ingredients:
- Epsom salt;
- Garcinia extract;
- the ginger extract.
Trains are not cheap though and the ingredients in them are not that expensive. Prepare a bath according to the recipe it will be much more accessible.
How is losing weight?
If done correctly, after first taking a soda bath salt you will lose up to two pounds, and after the next 500 grams for each time on average. However, the weight loss will happen quickly due to the fat loss and by losing water. Everything happens according to the principle of sweating, which is triggered by hot water and soda. And fat can be burned only with a lack of calories, so don’t forget to exercise and eat right. A bath is an auxiliary way to lose weight.
And still this procedure will allow you to relax after a hard day and relieve stress. Mood you too will be able to significantly improve. As already mentioned, the procedure should be carried out twice a day, a course of 10 treatments. Such courses may be repeated one or two times in six months, but not often.
Reviews of people
And now let us proceed to the reviews from those who have tried to imagine this method of weight loss. It is worth saying that not all reviews online are positive, it all depends on contraindications and individual characteristics, so also consider it.
Such baths is an inexpensive method of losing weight, they also very good to soften the skin and calm the nervous system. Skin on the heels becomes soft, strengthened nails with baking soda and salt in excess liquid. The procedure will allow you to save on peels, but I can poskrbite skin soft tool. And yet many people recommend soda-salt baths as detergents.
During a holiday by the sea I noticed that after bathing the skin becomes more toned and the cellulite goes away. And then I found out about the bath with sea salt and baking soda, I’ve been taking them for about a year. The procedure time is half an hour, a course – 10 days, then break for 2 months. Results I am very pleased.
After the birth of a child, I strongly recovered, but to lose weight I could not due to household chores and baby care. To sit on a diet did not work, I decided to try a bath with sea salt and baking soda and I loved it. To be honest, I was expecting some kind of powerful result, but in the end I lost 3 kgs in a couple of weeks and this is without diet and physical exercise. And the skin became very smooth and lost the cellulite and small pimples. Method is effective, especially as sea salt and baking soda, very affordable products.
Soda baths with sea salt help not only with weight loss, this is a great tool to improve the condition of skin and nails, you get rid of stress and be always in a good mood.
Bath with soda and salt for weight loss