Calorie buckwheat porridge on the water: how many calories in buckwheat, porridge with butter and without it
Buckwheat, buckwheat wheat — original plant, as it is related to rhubarb and sorrel. At the end of the seventh century, this cereal crop was brought to the territory of Kievan Rus. Lived in Russian monasteries the monks cultivated buckwheat. This is the origin of the title of this wonderful cereal.
Environmentally friendly culture
Buckwheat is the only grain crop, which is not afraid of weeds, she safely expels them from their territory. The crops are never treated with synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. Therefore, it is a clean vegetable product.
Buckwheat is an extremely useful plant for the environment. During flowering it attracts beneficial insects, which pollinate the blossoms. Its seeds feed many small animals.
Buckwheat enriches the earth with phosphorus — one of three essential to plant health elements. If you put potatoes on the land, ennobled by the presence of buckwheat, the potatoes will not be affected by any parasite!
We love buckwheat?
- For a rich nutty taste.
- Many ways of cooking.
- Pyramidal buckwheat grain does not contain gluten. This makes it a perfect dietary product.
- For nutritional value. It is a source of dietary fiber and antioxidants.
- For a sufficient amount of vitamins and minerals.
It is also assumed that buckwheat is a natural prebiotic. During the digestion of buckwheat increases the activity of dairy bacteria and bifidobacteria, thereby contributing to the improvement of the human intestinal flora.
The use of buckwheat in cooking and medicine
Cereal chocolate conquered the world. In the UK baked biscuits, in Japan, boiled noodles, and Russia is a mess. In our country, of the cultivated buckwheat are made of various cereals:
- «unground» is a liberated from the shells of whole grains;
- «slipped» — crushed grain buckwheat;
- «Smolensk groats» — crushed grain buckwheat;
- buckwheat flour is used in combination with wheat flour for baking bread, the dough for pancakes and crepes;
- the grain buckwheat is high in rutin and is used for the production of vitamins.
The husk and the seed coat serve as a filler for orthopedic pillows
The biochemical composition of the grain of buckwheat
Buckwheat is excellent for biological and chemical composition, high energy value and low calorie. This is a great dietary product and quality of baby food.
The composition of chocolate grain contains carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, fats, polinesiani acid omega — 3, vitamin B, vitamin E, a necessary human minerals: iron, sodium, copper, magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus.
Exclusive use for human health
Nutritionists recommend regularly eat buckwheat people suffering from anemia, swelling of the legs, hypertension and liver diseases. Buckwheat helps to prevent certain types of cancer like cancer of the human digestive system.
It is easily digested and is a valuable source of energy for nervous people, pregnant women, children and patients with osteoporosis. The presence of buckwheat in the diet have a positive effect on the human body:
- Toxins and cholesterol.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Strengthens hair and nails.
- Blood pressure is normalized.
- The nervous system is strengthened.
- Apathy and depression farewell.
- Swelling disappear.
- Heal ulcers.
- Stronger bones.
- Increases immunity and brain blood supply.
Buckwheat in the fight against excess weight
Buckwheat is a wonderful product: it has a low percentage of calories, but it is still delicious and hearty. What is the secret of our favorite nutritional product? It is simple.
Is the presence of «slow carbs» and proteins are quickly and easily absorbed by human. Completely no fast carbs, responsible for the appearance of excess weight. Buckwheat diet with low caloric value, was widespread.
The effectiveness of buckwheat in water for weight loss has been proven. Some arrange fasting days, others can survive on a strict diet for a week or two.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss can last up to two weeks. In the morning you need to drink a glass of warm water with honey. During the day you can eat only porridge without butter and salt. Buckwheat is better not to boil, and pour boiling water.
On the third day you can add yogurt and gradually enter into the diet of green leafy vegetables and natural juices. For fastening of the received results it is necessary to pay special attention to the gradual transition to a normal diet.
Buckwheat cereal — calorie content
The calorie content of cooked buckwheat depends on the method of preparation and quantity of water. Nutritional value of 100 grams of finished porridge made with water with no added oil does not exceed 110 calories.
Thus, 100 g of buckwheat groats, from which you can cook one or two servings of cereals, and contains 330 calories. One eaten a plate of crumbly porridge provides a long-lasting feeling of satiety. Therefore, buckwheat porridge, boiled in water, great for weight loss.
«Porridge oil will not spoil» — says a Russian proverb. The porridge will be more delicious if you add butter or vegetable oil. Calorie buckwheat porridge on the water with the addition of oil will increase to 153 kcal.
If you want to lose 5-10 kg in a week
To achieve impressive results, proceed as follows:
- drink clean water up to two liters a day;
- forget about the existence of alcohol and carbonated drinks;
- give the enemy the sugar and candies;
- make friends with vegetables and savoury fruits;
- drink tea or coffee without sugar;
- please yourself a quality vegetable oil and various spices;
- use salt only for washing dirty dishes;
- enjoy buckwheat for porridge on water, a salad of crispy grits with green beans, dressed with olive oil, smoothie with yogurt;
- don’t forget to sing, jump and swim.
A week later, you will have to update your wardrobe.
Prepare not only cereal, but also other dishes, which are also low calorie:
- Bake the biscuits with buckwheat and wheat flour.
- Crumbly porridge is served as a side dish to meat or fish.
- Preparing a salad with green vegetables, sweet peppers and herbs.
- Enjoying a nutritious Breakfast cereal with milk or yogurt.
- Drink green tea with buckwheat honey.
- Making the journey to Southeast Asia to try the buckwheat beer.
Buckwheat is a quality product. It is a source of plant protein. It has a relatively low glycemic index and does not cause spikes in blood sugar levels.
Provides a sense of satiety for a few hours at a low caloric content. Cereals useful minerals: iron, zinc, copper and magnesium are retained after cooking. It’s just delicious, especially if damp grain heated in the pan before cooking.
French buckwheat is called «Saracens.» That is the pagan warriors — Saracens gave the French a great «black wheat».