Flatulence and bloating: the forbidden and permitted foods, can I eat oatmeal diet for flatulence
Almost everyone is faced with the problem of increased gas formation in the body, which is called flatulence. This disease can bring about discomfort in the abdomen for a long time. And although in itself it is not serious, but the consequences of flatulence can be serious. To solve the problem at initial stages is possible through diet.
Causes of flatulence
Flatulence in the intestines is a very unpleasant condition which causes significant discomfort and may sometimes cause severe pain. The normal amount of intestinal gas must not exceed one liter. In pathology they can be formed in three or four times more. The reasons may be several:
- Bad habits, which include frequent chewing of gum, not a very thorough chewing of food, talking while eating.
- Drinking large quantities of carbonated beverages.
- The wrong combination of products.
- Intestinal dysbiosis.
- Different bowel disease (enterocolitis, colitis, enteritis).
- Eating large amounts of food that cause flatulence.
- The consumption of dairy products with lactose intolerance.
- The presence of intestinal parasites.
These factors quite often lead first to the fermentation of the intestinal contents, and later to putrefactive processes. Reduce the expression of flatulence will help the right diet and the exclusion from the diet of certain products.
Bloating is not recommended to include in your diet foods that are the worst provocateurs of gassing. These include:
- grilled and smoked foods;
- whole milk, cream, ice cream;
- the wheat and the barley;
- hard-boiled eggs;
- carbonated beverages;
- coarse bread made from rye and bran;
- fresh pastries;
- fatty meats, especially lamb;
- salty and fatty fish;
- any cabbage and radish;
- bananas, pears, grapes;
- all legumes;
What can you eat when bloating?
When uncomfortable conditions in the form of bloating and flatulence in the diet is recommended to include the following products:
- cereals (except wheat and barley);
- pomegranates, apricots, prunes;
- bread baking yesterday;
- dairy products;
- tea, cocoa, vegetable juices;
- eggs cooked soft-boiled and in omelets;
- carrots, pumpkin, beets;
- low-fat meat and fish;
- various soups.
Proper diet for flatulence
As to bloating most often the result of errors in diet, pill right away clutch not worth it. Nutritionists advise to follow some diet rules, under which treatment may not be necessary:
- Oatmeal. Oats contain an enzyme that helps the digestion of carbohydrates. In addition, oatmeal has able to normalize the processes of digestion fiber. Getting into the body, the grass secretes a mucus that coats the stomach wall and intestines. As a result, decreases irritation of the gastrointestinal tract, is not permitted flatulence and bloating. Oatmeal is a good helper in the treatment of gastritis and stomach ulcers. Therefore, it is recommended to boil water and consumed at Breakfast.
- If the flatulence is caused due to fermentation processes, from the diet should exclude fresh fruits and vegetables. You can eat boiled or steamed vegetables and fruits.
- Buckwheat will help to normalize the digestive process and improve peristalsis. Boil it in water adding a little salt and sugar. Eat recommended for Breakfast or lunch.
- 20-30 minutes prior to meal to drink a glass of warm water. Ordinary drinking water or mineral water will help to improve the digestive process.
- Contained in cumin essential oil is able to soothe the intestines and eliminate flatulence. So during the day it is recommended to drink tea with caraway seeds.
Bloating can not eat cold and hot food. Cooked food must cool down a bit. Also nutritionists advise flatulence to overeat. Best food to take in small amounts 5-6 times a day. Apart from the basic products you need to eat fruits and sweet food.
Diet in flatulence
Any diet involves strict rules and limitations. But when you bloat it is not too strict. You only need to withdraw for a time from certain foods. To make a diet can be based on their personal preferences. Sample menu for the day:
- Breakfast. You can cook any cereal except barley and millet. It is recommended that consumption of fermented milk products as cottage cheese with sour cream with addition of prunes.
- The second Breakfast. Cereal and juice or cheese sandwich or homemade pate.
- Lunch. On the first suitable fish, meat or vegetarian soups. They can not add the cabbage and beans. As second course you can eat a piece of poultry, potato or carrot puree. The salad should be made with seasonal vegetables.
- An afternoon snack. Nesdobnoe pastries, plus yogurt. Baked apples or fresh pomegranate, orange and kiwi.
- Dinner. Buckwheat with meatballs, steamed. Or baked fish with vegetable casserole.
- Pugin. Before bedtime can drink low-fat kefir or another fermented milk product.
This diet is full, and the pleasure of food to not interfere. Between meals, to rid your body of excess gas are advised to drink herbal teas. Very useful tea from St. John’s wort, mint, chamomile.
It will remove the bloating decoction of dill or caraway seed. For its preparation you will need:
- two tablespoons of dill or cumin, pour a glass of boiling water;
- leave for 15-20 minutes;
- strain through a sieve or cheesecloth.
Broth is used two to three times a day to ½ Cup.
The diet for bloating should be accompanied by unloading days, during which the intestine can rest. To carry out their recommended twice a week. It is best to choose a mono-diet. To restore the normal peristalsis of the intestine, throughout the day you should drink kefir or eat warm rice.
Diet for flatulence and constipation
Quite often problems gas constipation connect. Mostly diet at this condition is based on the same rules, but it is necessary to introduce laxative foods:
- A good laxative is boiled in water buckwheat. It takes some time to cook and add tablespoon of vegetable oil. However, this buckwheat is contraindicated for people with ulcers and digestive system colitis and spastic constipation.
- Laxative effect has oatmeal. It gently absorbs and eliminates toxins. But it is necessary to cook only on water, using the whole groats. Not to be confused with oatmeal and cereal. Viscous consistency of last bowel just will not start. Delicate and oatmeal porridge can be eaten people with colitis and gastritis.
- Helps with constipation and is not contraindicated flatulence prunes.
- Beet and carrot juice have a laxative effect.
- The diet is recommended to increase the amount of oil that must be unrefined. You can add it to vegetable juices.
Per day should drink 1.5 to 2 liters of water.
Diet for flatulence and irritable bowel syndrome
There is flatulence, which is burdened and yet irritated bowel, you need food that will envelop the intestinal wall:
- Very well use a decoction of oats or boiled in water oatmeal. But you can use other Razvitie cereal.
- You can eat soups, cereals and cooked vegetables.
- Tomatoes and cucumbers can be consumed in limited quantities.
Do not eat foods that irritate the bowel. To them in the first place is the fried and smoked foods, spices, onion, garlic. Meals should be fractional. Food and drink necessarily warm. Gut is better not to overload and hot and cold dishes, not to irritate. You should also give up alcohol and Smoking.
When you neglect diet during bloating and flatulence, killed the normal microflora of the intestine, and aktiviziruyutsya putrefactive and fermenting bacteria. In the process of life they produce toxins that enter the blood and affect the entire body. Therefore, the gas must be treated, adhering to this diet with all of the guidelines.