Flaxseed oil: how to use it properly in the morning, what a day to take and how to drink
Flaxseed oil is a very useful product that can benefit only if it is correctly taken. It includes many useful substances to the body and in abundance received them and did not experience any side effects from overdose dieticians recommend to adhere to strict rules how to use Flaxseed oil for specific purposes.
What are the benefits of Flaxseed oil
The use of this product is improving many important functions of the body and its organs and systems that positively affect the activity of the cells. Authorities begin to clear from cholesterol and toxins, transmission of nerve impulses to occur more efficiently.
Included in the product, omega-3, 6, 9 normalize metabolism. If you know how to use it, you can improve the performance of almost all systems of the body:
- Thanks to flax seed oil deposition of harmful cholesterol significantly reduced, stops agglutination of red blood cells and prevents blood clots, improves the elasticity of blood vessels is blood thinners. The person becomes not so terrible diseases such as stroke, coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis etc.
- This useful product improves digestion, positively affecting intestinal motility, liver function, facilitating the condition of patients with colitis and gastritis.
- Flaxseed oil helps in rehabilitation after surgery, accelerating the wound healing and normalizing blood circulation.
- Thanks to the composition of the product vitamin improves condition of skin, hair and nails.
- Omega-3 and 6 normalize the nervous system and the health of connective tissue.
- Still not fully elucidated how Flaxseed oil affects pregnancy, but it was found that a product reduces the risk of fetoplacental insufficiency and improves the access of nutrients and oxygen from mother to fetus.
- This liquid in a certain dosage is useful to drink children with visual impairment for mental and physical development, as well as if there is a lag in growth.
Thus, we can safely say that this product is indicated for use at any age.
How to ingest Flaxseed oil
Nutritionists have developed a special program that gives you proven guidance about when and how best to drink this product. This is best done in the morning on an empty stomach. This reduces weight, cleanse the body and improves skin condition.
So, how to drink oil in the morning should be this way: 1 tbsp. of this liquid take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before Breakfast. Also make up lunch and dinner. As a result, the body gets acid omega-3 in the required amount, while it is easy to calculate how much to drink during the day, this useful liquid. It turns out – 3 tablespoons.
Make the product first best with small doses. In the morning recommended to drink 1 tsp of this useful fluid, and in the afternoon and evening skip. In the absence of side effects the next day, increase the dose to the standard. In a day and add an evening reception of the product.
Flaxseed oil capsules. Not everyone will be able to enjoy the oil in its pure form due to its peculiar smell, which many people do not like. This is why this product is available in gelatin capsules, which are easier to swallow. The number of capsules that you can take at one time depends on their size.
Oil for weight loss
Thanks to this product comes to normal metabolism, which can lead to weight loss, especially if it was caused by disorders of metabolism.
But still you should not rely on oil as a means for weight loss while eating everything you want. This product is only an added tool in the fight against excess weight.
As linseed oil creates a feeling of satiety, especially if you wash it down with water, you can replace this late dinner.
Oil as a food product
To benefit from the product, it is often added to various dishes. Them to salads and dips, add to porridge and many other dishes.
But you should know that linseed oil can in no case be heated. So cooking it is not recommended, but otherwise this is a tasty and healthy food.
Lovers of natural cuisine, which is mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice and added to salads or sprinkled over steamed, boiled and steamed fish or vegetables.
Linseed oil as a remedy
This product can be used not only inside. They smeared the burns, to this 200 ml of oil mixed with 4 fresh eggs. The resulting mixture is applied to the affected area, it should be consumed on an empty stomach flax oil.
To normalize the bowel, this product is consumed with yogurt or low-fat yogurt before bed for as long as the normal human condition.
Linseed oil cures diseases like:
To do this, 1 tbsp of the product hold in the mouth, gradually dissolving. To restore vitality after illness drink 1 tablespoon three times a day for two months.
Also, this useful product is used in the following cases:
- Heart disease.
- To cleanse arteries and blood vessels from cholesterol plaques.
This product is strictly prohibited to accept persons suffering from hepatitis and other liver diseases. In addition, you cannot take this product to people who have kidney stones, as well as in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as the oil has a strong choleretic action.
Thus, Flaxseed oil is a very useful product containing many vitamins. Take it not only in the morning, but also throughout the day. Thanks to him, the human body goes back to normal, restored vitality. In addition, Flaxseed oil can be used as a food product, it is often added to various dishes.