Food cholelithiasis: the rules, what foods you can eat during the diet
A characteristic symptom of gallstones – the stagnation in the gallbladder bile. In such a morbid state, it becomes more dense structure, resulting present in it salts transformirovalsya, resulting in the bladder or biliary tract stones, which many know as the rocks.
Provoke the development of the disease inflammation in the gallbladder and biliary tract. The transition of the disease in the acute stage, accompanied by the inevitable formation of stones, is due to improper diet. Usually in this disease, experts finds stones formed from the products of disturbed metabolism of cholesterol and of bile salts.
The basic rules of the diet
During gallstones is one of the first recommendations is to translate the patient on proper nutrition to provide the body with sufficient proteins and carbohydrates, and the fats in the diet should be restricted.
If you follow this rule, it is possible to achieve several positive effects:
- restoration of the bile ducts;
- preventing the formation of new stones.
If we turn to table medical tables by Pevsner, diet for patient with cholelithiasis fully corresponds to the table number 5.
The diet for gallstones suggests that per day the body must receive the following amount of nutrients:
- proteins – 85-90g, including 45-50g must be animals;
- fats 70-80g, of which not more than 30g should be plant;
- carbs 300-350g;
- salt — not more than 10g.
In compliance with treatment table 5, the body gets a day 2170-2480 kcal.
If a patient was diagnosed with cholelithiasis and discovered in the gallbladder stones, it is important not only to start eating healthy food, but also adhere to the fractional meal, and their number should be increased to 5-6 a day.
If the power is frequent, this will help better functioning of the gall bladder. Indeed, in this case he will regularly secretes bile in small amounts, therefore, to translate the gall bladder in the correct mode snacks must be made frequently in small portions. This, in turn, helps to better absorb the body nutrients and to avoid constipation.
During the diet the patient it is important to adhere to a schedule of mealtimes, as it determines at what time the bubble begins to produce bile. The observance of this rule allows to avoid the occurrence of hepatic colic.
Culinary processing of food
The patient is allowed to eat only food in the grated or powdered form. Then, in low-load conditions of the gall bladder is not to produce an excessive amount of bile, which during exacerbation of gallstone disease often cause spasms of the biliary tract and colic.
During the diet, the basis of the diet should be boiled, baked, without a crust or steamed products. In some cases, the patient can be given stews.
As a prohibited include fried foods, because this method of processing is accompanied by the appearance of oxidized fats that aggravate the disease.
The temperature of the food
In such state, a person needs to eat a comfortable temperature — in the range of 15-65 degrees Celsius. If the dish is too cold or hot, it will increase the production of bile, which will be irritating for the mucosa of the stomach.
Salt and fluid
During the period of illness is allowed to consume salt not more than 10 g per day. To overuse this product is not recommended because it attracts fluid, causing thickening of the blood, and provokes swelling.
Patients are advised to drink at least 2 liters of pure water. This will help to supply the body a sufficiently large amount of fluid to dilute the bile, and to cleanse the body of toxic substances, including salt.
To prevent recurrence during the diet is recommended to eliminate from the diet alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is a very dangerous product, because when it entered the body begins spasms of the biliary tract and bladder, and this creates the risk of biliary colic. Another reason for avoiding alcohol is that normally it is served cold.
The diet should be comprised of dishes that can arouse your appetite. So the meal you need to prepare thoroughly — to make beautiful table and to create a calm relaxing environment. Is necessary slowly, carefully chewing every bite. Then the food will come in small quantities, which eliminates the increased load of the stomach and intestines and will prevent overloading the gallbladder.
During the diet for patients suffering from gallbladder disease should not be given foods that trigger enhanced synthesis of bile in large quantity. Also, the diet should not be present refractory fat, because they are very difficult to digest the body and the liver and gallbladder are experiencing a heavy load when they are used. From the menu you need to remove products containing large quantities of cholesterol.
You need to eliminate from the diet foods rich in nitrogenous substances and oxalic acid. The fact that the frequent use of salt occur, which subsequently precipitate, leading to formation of stones in the gallbladder.
Also in the diet of the patient must be free of food that may cause gas or rotting in the intestines.
During the diet it is recommended eating less simple carbohydrates, as they begin to grow the level of bad cholesterol, which is especially important for overweight people.
- fresh pastries, muffins, breads, donuts and pies, cakes, etc.;
- spicy and salty cheese varieties, fermented milk products of high degree of fat, milk;
- yolk and eggs;
- animal fats — lard, margarine;
- broth, boiled meat and fish, mushroom soup, okroshka;
- mushrooms — fried, boiled, steamed, baked;
- barley, millet, barley grits;
- beans, sorrel, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, spinach;
- rhubarb, onions and garlic, radish and radish – a high concentration of essential oils and nitrogenous substances;
- the fatty fish (sturgeon, catfish), canned meats and fish strong Ambassador;
- offal, canned meat, smoked meat, corned beef;
- all types of sausages;
- caviar, sushi;
- meals from «fast food»;
- any seasoning, especially with the bitter taste (parsley, thyme, etc.);
- spices — mustard, horseradish, vinegar;
- most fruits and berries in raw form — grapes, raspberries, cranberry, cranberries;
- oil creams, ice cream, chocolate;
- sugary drinks — tea, coffee, cocoa;
- fatty meats — pork, duck.
The basis of the patient’s diet should be the foods that contain a large amount of pectin and lipotropic substances.
The benefit of pectin is its ability to envelop and exert anti-inflammatory effects. Therefore, its regular consumption in the diet can effectively remove toxins from the body. They decided to consider the food environment for the life of the beneficial intestinal microflora. The use of lipotropic substances is their ability to thin the bile, cleanse the liver from fats, prevented the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood vessels and cleanse the body of its surplus.
Particular attention in the preparation of diets for stones in gallbladder should be given to the fiber, which must be present in large amounts in the diet. In this case, improves motility of the intestines, avoiding constipation, which ultimately prevents the intoxication of the organism.
In this diet menu the patient should be present foods rich in magnesium. The use of this element is the ability to remove spasms of the gallbladder and biliary tract. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, helps to restore the normal peristaltic movements of the intestine.
Usually the list of allowed foods for the patient as follows:
- or branny bread, from rye flour, allowed yesterday’s bread and his views, biscuits, crackers, etc.;
- boiled in milk with half water or all water oat and buckwheat to the point of complete cooking, and rice and semolina porridge in a viscous form;
- all kinds of pasta, boiled;
- meat is lean and nailistic varieties (beef, rabbit meat, beef,);
- lean ham, sausages;
- fish low-fat varieties, and chum salmon weak salting;
- seafood is rich in iodine, which binds cholesterol;
- wheat bran, buckwheat, nuts (recommend cashew), as well as sunflower and pumpkin seeds — rich in magnesium and vegetable oils;
- butter in the form of supplements meals, unrefined vegetable oil;
- tea and coffee with milk, alkaline water, fruit drinks with pureed dried fruit, a decoction of rose hips, juice, but only in diluted form;
- the vegetarian soups (borscht, Sokolniki etc.);
- vegetables rich in pectin – beets, pumpkin, carrots and starch – potatoes, zucchini, cauliflower, bell pepper, cucumber;
- apples, fresh or baked, bananas, sweet pomegranate;
- natural sweets — jellies, candy, dried fruit, etc.;
- milk and dairy products the presence of vitamin D alter the pH of bile is alkaline and it helps to fight against the deposition of salts and formation of stones;
- egg protein composed of steam omelettes;
- not sharp cheese varieties (in small quantities).
Gallstone disease is one of the dangerous and unpleasant diseases for the modern woman. Therefore, to address the symptoms of this disease it is necessary first to review their food.
When cholelithiasis diet involves avoiding foods rich in fats and carbohydrates, which should be replaced by foods high in fiber. An important rule to be observed all patients is the fractional meal. This helps to avoid the bile in large quantities, which in turn helps to prevent irritation.