How many carbs can you eat on no carb diet menu for a week and every day for weight loss
Losing weight is often one of the key objectives of women and sometimes men. There are situations when the lead figure in the order you need for any event or work. There are a huge number of diets in which you consume certain meals.
To lose weight most often practiced diet and fasting days, because the extra calories come along with the food. And to pick up a diet can be very difficult. Today we will tell about the peculiarities of carbohydrate-free diet.
You will learn how many carbs can you eat on no carb diet what can be the menu no carb diet for a week and much more interesting.
How does a diet without carbs?
This diet for weight loss works is simple: carbohydrates are a source of energy for our activities, and their excess is always stored as fat as reserves. If a while of not eating, the body is able to use previously prepared stocks.
And the result is weight loss effective, we need to choose the right fats and proteins, and consume them within reasonable limits.
If you make your menu for each day according to the carbohydrate-free diet, the results would be:
- reduced the total number of calories consumed, because, as a rule, the most nutritious products is with high content of carbohydrates;
- reduced appetite, the portions of food in your menu will be less. Hunger is usually concerned with the consumption of forbidden products;
- you will get a lot of chalk, so that the muscles were not processed, but the inventory will not be accumulated. This menu is a great option for athletes.
The rules of no carb diets
The menu for each day includes a large number of products, so do not worry that you will starve or fall into a swoon. Your diet will be a lot of protein foods, but carbohydrates and complex fats will not. Must eat vegetables and fruits, sometimes you can eat ice cream or something sweet. To abandon carbs completely impossible, or it may result in serious problems.
The basic rules for this diet are:
- stick to a fractional power mode. It is best to cook their food according to the menu for the day at once and divide it into parts. It is recommended to eat 5-6 times a day;
- do not limit yourself in water and do not overdo it. Deficiency or overabundance of water has a negative impact on our state;
- when losing weight, take complexes on the basis of vitamins and minerals to the diet did not lead to exhaustion;
- the last meal is allowed up to 8 PM;
- diet allows fried dishes on the menu, only if you cook them in olive oil, cold pressed.
Diet without carbohydrates calculate approximately for three weeks. However, for first-year students will do one week then take a two-week break and repeat it again. During this period do not overdo it with the «forbidden» according to the diet products.
The presence of contraindications and side effects
No need to put that watermelon diet is perfect and suitable for everybody, it is not so.
However, this diet is universal, the weight loss is rapid, diet menu quite varied and tasty, and yet it doesn’t force you to long to limit your diet. All this makes carbohydrate-free diet attractive.
But there are nuances, in some cases, such a diet can lead to disturbances in the internal organs and cause a number of painful conditions.
There are a number of contraindications to carbohydrate-free diet:
- menu of this kind cannot be practiced during pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of pathologies of internal organs, especially the digestive and excretory systems, liver and kidneys. Diet without carbs can cause the appearance of stones and exacerbation of chronic conditions;
- problems with the intestines, when the body needs carbohydrates;
- vascular disease and hypertension;
- diabetes mellitus;
- cardiac diseases.
Starting this diet at home, be sure to consult your doctor may need tests and perform an ultrasound of the internal organs.
No carb diet menu and products
Most people don’t know how much carbs you can eat in a day on this diet. You can navigate to this algorithm: 1 conventional unit – 5 grams of product. For the first time is enough during the day to eat from 15 to 25.e. carbohydrates. Over time, their number reduced to 12.e. in the course of the day. To comfortably finish the diet and go back to the form before weight loss amount of carbohydrates best to limit 40 units throughout the day.
Menu with no carb diet includes three product categories:
- which can be used within reasonable limits;
- foods that can be eaten in strictly limited doses.
The menu for each day is in accordance with the calculations and possibilities of man.
The list of required products that must be present in the menu:
- meat balls;
- roast without potatoes;
- stewed or boiled meat;
- grilled meat (burgers, steaks and chops);
- fried and cooked mushrooms;
- cooked vegetables – Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, lentils, cucumbers, greens and tomatoes;
- soup with vegetables, without cereals and potatoes;
- boiled carrots;
- beets boiled;
- boiled peas and beans;
- milk (cow or goat);
- fat-free yogurt;
- sour cream;
- homemade cheese and cheddar with no additives;
- eggs (chicken and quail);
- olive oil;
- soft drinks;
- the tomato and orange juices;
- tea without sugar;
- coffee without sugar.
All of the above can be eaten without restriction, there is no need strictly to observe the size of portions, but preferably all to eat reasonably and not overeat.
Vegetables and fruits just needed to not disrupt the digestive system and prevent bowel problems. Fiber is best consumed in powder, but in a strictly limited extent.
In the list of foods that can be consumed during this diet, but in moderation, included:
- boiled potatoes;
- yogurt and kefir;
- peanut butter;
- cherries, apples, peaches, pears;
- tangerines, oranges, apricots;
- nuts and peanuts;
- strawberries, raspberries, melon, grapefruit;
There is a third category of products that can be consumed are carbohydrates. They should have a strictly limited extent, but to exclude from the menu is also entirely impossible. Here’s the list:
- rice cereal;
- corn flakes;
- flour products;
- marmalades, jams and preserves, iris;
- pastries and cookies;
- dates and raisins;
- chocolate milk;
- white bread;
- cakes and pies;
- fried potatoes;
- ice cream.
After no carb diet is impossible sharply to pounce on the forbidden to this dish, it may not only cause gaining weight, but also result in unpleasant health problems.
Sample menu no carb diet for a week
This diet is also called «drying», all because the weight loss is due to the existing fat deposits. For example, some athletes combine diet and receive my protein shakes with intensive trainings. But if your goal is normal weight loss, not muscle pump, the load can be quite moderate in combination with the protein menu.
Make your menu based on carbohydrate-free diet is not difficult, no need to count calories and measure the weight of each portion. No need to limit yourself to a liquid or drink too much. Enough to drink 2 liters a day, as in the average diet. You can drink these drinks:
- mineral water without gas;
- hot drinks without sugar;
- rarely even drink a beer.
Absolutely can not drink sweet drinks with gas, fruit drinks with sugar, hot chocolate and cocoa.
Below is a diagram of a sample menu for a week with this diet.
- Breakfast – omelette with cheese, tomato juice or orange;
- lunch – vegetable soup, boiled meat, vegetable salad with vegetable oil under the tea;
- dinner – stewed or roasted meat, salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, compote on the basis of dried fruit (unsweetened).
- Breakfast – orange, cottage cheese, green tea;
- lunch — fish soup without potatoes, boiled meat, juice or yogurt;
- dinner – beef medallions or chops, steamed cauliflower, juice or tea.
- Breakfast casserole cottage cheese coffee unsweetened;
- lunch – boiled fish with steamed vegetables and green tea;
- dinner – pot roast with vegetables (without potatoes), coleslaw, tomato juice.
- Breakfast — scrambled eggs, fried tomato, broth of a dogrose;
- lunch – vegetable soup, boiled chicken, fruit juice;
- dinner – salad with meat, roasted vegetables and green tea.
- Breakfast – cottage cheese and sour cream, unsweetened coffee;
- lunch – soup with meatballs and vegetables, fried fish, berry broth without sugar or fresh;
- dinner – beef steak, salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, tea.
- Breakfast – boiled eggs with sausage, tea;
- lunch – soup with chicken without potatoes, fish boiled juice;
- dinner — burgers, chicken, salad, vegetables, broth hips.
- Breakfast mousse from berries and cottage cheese, herbal tea;
- lunch – baked fish, vegetable salad and tomato juice;
- dinner — meat chops with the vegetables, steam the cauliflower, juice.
Between three meals, you can take a small snack. Allowed fruit, light salads and dairy products. Do not overdo it with foods that can be consumed in limited quantities, this is especially true of sugary drinks. Their calorie and carbohydrate calculate is extremely difficult.
Benefits of no carb diet
The above menu for a week can be taken as a basis, but you can adjust depending on their capacity and personal taste preferences. However, remember that there are side effects, if during the diet you will notice a deterioration of health, then immediately go to the doctor.
In spite of some contraindications, this kind of diet is very popular among those who want to lose weight, and he is very effective.
The benefits of such a diet the following:
- a large assortment of products that can be consumed;
- there is no need to control the volume eaten;
- you can eat grilled vegetables and meats, cheese, sausages, nuts. Not all diets allow it;
- you can drink alcohol in reasonable limits.
However, despite the large amount of concessions, long time to sit on this diet, too, is impossible, because it is a big strain on the body. Even if you are confident in your abilities, please consult a therapist and nutritionist, if possible, pass the necessary tests.
Diet with no carbs last week. During this time, you can achieve notable success in losing weight and to lose up to 10 pounds. To weight loss does not bring you any discomfort, combine diet weeks with regular days.