How much and what kind of water you need to drink a day to lose weight table
Water is an integral part of all life on our planet. With a lack of fluid in the body of the person gets tired quickly, he had a headache, and hair, nails and skin become dry. The fluid adjusts the temperature, helps send nutrients to cells, eliminates toxins. We were taught that you should drink more juices, compotes, tea, soups and so on. However, to compensate for the lack of body fluids can only clean drinking water.
In the pursuit of beauty women are willing to desperate measures, which sometimes do not fall. Lose weight with water easy and safe. Although many do not believe in this method, nevertheless in fact it is effective. How quickly and without any harm you can lose weight depends on the amount, quality and frequency of drinking. Little and drinking a lot is harmful, it will only aggravate the condition. A small amount of water consumed is not enough for weight loss and equalization of the water balance. But, on the contrary, a large amount leaches nutrients from the human body. The main rule of losing weight with water — stick to the Golden mean.
Why water is useful to drink?
Aqua is a universal solvent. For the human body is the main internal environment.
The functions of the fluid in the body:
- Component of all fluids of the human body. Whether it’s blood, sweat or saliva.
- Carries nutrients to the cells.
- Dissolves substances which are displayed after using the code, the kidneys or the lungs.
Scientists have found that the day only through the lungs from the body’s output of about a liter of fluid. Through the rest of the allocation (for example, sweat) lost two and a half liters. Without fluid, the person will die within four days. The right diet that are not harmful to human health, include eating large amount of pure water. Therefore, dieters and see in the mirror the desired shape, it is necessary to drink at least two liters a day. But it must be of high quality and drunk in a certain time.
What kind of water to choose to drink to lose weight?
Everyone should understand that as soon as the water added something, she immediately turned into the drink. There are drinks which dehydrate the body — coffee, beer, tea and similar liquid having a diuretic effect. The juice can be generally attributed to the food because it contained the nutrients required to recycle, and for these processes the fluid. The same applies to soups, broths, and other dishes first. And soda contains a huge amount of sugar so to lose weight will not work by using it.
Experts still have not come to a consensus, what kind of water should be consumed for weight loss, because each has its own pros and cons.
Types of water:
- Supernatant is the liquid from the tap, who scored in a container and left on time. If she was clean for a few hours settling her disappear chlorine and ammonia. Water is considered pure if it does not contain iron, calcium, and other contaminants.
- Boiled. In the process of boiling destroys most of the minerals from the water. However, it also eliminates chlorine. Most nutritionists are inclined to believe that it is not necessary to drink, as she lost most of useful components. Also boiled water is called dead.
- Filtered. The most viable option for people who clean hard to reach. However, it is important to know about what it’s contaminated. Because of the type of contamination depends on the kind of the adsorbent used for purification.
- Structured or melted. It is also called — live. Scientists have proven that melted has beneficial to the human body structure. After all, no wonder people are living in the snowy mountains, boast of their longevity.
- Mineral water is shown by doctors for people suffering from certain diseases. For weight loss quench your thirst and to drink it is not worth it, due to the fact that it is composed of large amounts of salt.
- From a natural source. This is the most favorable for weight loss. Since it does not contain harmful impurities, it does not have chlorine, iron. However, you have to be careful, because the source needs to be checked.
- Distilled water is not recommended to drink for a long time because she has a very high pH level.
- Bottled is the most practical option for people who want to lose weight, but don’t spend time filtering and freezing.
What kind of water you wouldn’t drink, she must be clean, without impurities. It must contain the minimum alkali content and pH level must be close to neutral.
Choosing between hot or cold water, it is necessary to take into consideration that warm the body quickly metabolizes and hot stimulates the secretion of gastric juice and detoxes.
How much water should you drink to lose weight?
The generally accepted average necessary amount of water to man — two liters per day. However, it is possible to calculate individual need. To do this, multiply the weight by thirty. The final figure displays the volume in milliliters your body needs.
It should be noted that the daily amount of water increases during active physical activity, poisoning, high temperature and malnutrition. So in the summer water consumption is required to increase, as the body spends a large amount of fluid for cooling of the skin. On average in the summer are advised to drink three to three and a half liters of water a day.
Possible to determine whether enough your body of water, or he is still dehydrated. In this case, will the urine and its color. If the color of your urine is clear or light yellow, the water balance in the norm. During the middle stage of dehydration, the color changes to a deep yellow, and the heavy stage — close to orange.
Table fluid intake to reduce weight
On the basis of the weight of a person on the table, you can determine how much fluid should be consumed per day for weight loss. So, for example, with a weight of 72 kilos a day to drink two liters of clean water.
How much and how to drink water for weight loss?
Two liters a day is about ten glasses (depending on their capacity, of course). The first glass of water to drink immediately after waking up, because the body night lost fluid and its reserves need to be filled. After half an hour you can have Breakfast. For the remainder of the day should the rule before a meal to drink water for half an hour, and after two to two and a half hours. In the intervals between meals, filling water in the body should focus on thirst.
It is forbidden to drink water during the meal. This will not only help you lose weight, but also add a few unwanted inches on the waist. Because the liquid dilutes the gastric juice, thereby processing the food goes in full measure. Also once in the stomach, during a meal it fills it and thus stretches, but for the normal functioning of all processes it should be filled two-thirds full.
Water is recommended to drink on an empty stomach is quite logical justified reason. In this situation, it immediately enters the stomach, stimulates its work and the beginning of the meal is already provided in the form of digestive juices.
The reasons why water helps in losing weight:
- Helps to break down fats.
- An excellent diuretic.
- Eliminates toxins.
- Removes excess salt.
- Satisfies a false sense of hunger. Enough to drink a glass of water and realize you are hungry or not. Quite often the person just wants to drink, not to eat.
You can use a different regimen. It requires the consumption of a glass every half hour. If at first you can’t drink a whole glass at a time, pour half a Cup. And daily try to increase the volume. And without noticing that will be in the right amount of consumption.
Try to drink in small SIPS. Not only that, you can choke, quick bread liquid, and don’t get any sense of satiety, you will lose weight, only to break the stomach. The ideal option is to drink through straws.
People working in offices for a long time sitting at the computer will help minute workout eyes, during which you will be able to make a few SIPS of drinking water. Such breaks do every fifteen minutes. This will help to relax your eyes and to lose weight.
In what to drink water is not worth it?
The time appeased the thirst and even the use of pure water during the day will not cause harm. People with sick kidneys, edema and pregnancy must be strictly control the volume of fluid you drink.
For people who want to lose weight with water, it is necessary to take into account the fact that the body swells during dehydration. The body specially holds the fluid for breaking down and leaching of salts. Primarily experienced nutritionists at the time weight loss removed from the diet salt and water intake still leave, however, in some cases, increase. Because it is the most natural diuretic.
The first time it is very difficult to accustom yourself to drinking two liters of clean water per day. To fluid intake was not a burden, bring a bottle of drinking water and when you experience the desire to drink tea, juice or coffee give her the preference. Drink it after going to the bathroom. Take a SIP immediately after the occurrence of a minimal sense of thirst. Do not deny yourself, listen to your body and you will not only lose weight but also to get rid of many other diseases, and some to prevent.