How should look the food after a workout: what to eat for effective weight loss
The basis of any method of weight loss is two important thing. The first is nutrition, second is the increased sport activities. But it must be remembered that fat is a reserve of additional energy for the body. Everyone has noticed that it is not so easy to get rid of. Probably body just did not want to part with it. Based on this statement we can conclude: that fat is gone, you need to create the conditions in which the body will need energy.
The best way is sport. If there is unlimited and in large doses, excess weight is not going anywhere, and the sport will not help. In some cases it is possible to achieve a certain result, but it will be short-term. Therefore, the question about nutrition after a workout is always relevant. So, it’s time to learn more about this aspect.
Food before workout for weight loss
As mentioned above, fats – one of the possible sources of energy for the body. When there is a shortage of energy, then begins the active expenditure of fat. Therefore, there is before the workout and after is not recommended.
You need to force the body to expend its energy reserves, rather than to replenish them with food. Too long is also harmful, because the normal training is done in conditions, which must be carbohydrates. The best option is eating for 1.5-2 hours before training. Experienced athletes do. Thus, they can control the amount of muscle mass. However, beginners have to learn that.
Lovers of sports activities in the morning should be aware that in the body of the food before training should come in about an hour. In this case, good food will serve a salad of vegetables or fruits. If you are using vegetables, exclude potatoes if fruit like bananas and grapes. This is a very important caveat, which few people pay attention and doing wrong.
If not enough time, literally 20 minutes before workout, try to drink a Cup of yogurt, a Cup of green tea, juice or compote.
Why you cannot withstand 2 hours before exercise in the morning? The fact that the body for the night already spent all the reserves of carbohydrates. After that, the fats are burned more efficiently and can be quicker to lose weight.
What foods are suitable for consumption pre-workout
Before taking any sport you can eat:
- Perfect oatmeal, rice or buckwheat kasha.
- Particular benefits of different fruits, except those that have a high sugar level. We are talking about grapes and bananas.
Surely they can’t eat before a workout? They are not suitable for people who want to lose weight. Having a lot of carbohydrates, after entering the organism, slow the process of spending fat. If you eat a banana or grapes pre-workout no weight loss can not be. First, the body will expend energy, which just received and only then will go to its reserves.
In General, this statement applies to any food. The difference is only in their caloric content. That’s why there is no result after heavy workout. To lose weight quickly, you should watch what you eat. After all, everything is eaten by you in a short time will have an impact on the shape you want it or not.
Food after exercise for weight loss
If the session went at a good pace, the body even after it continues to burn calories. After 1.5-2 hours you can start eating. But the products should be high in protein. They allow you to quickly restore muscle tissue. Such products include:
- cooked chicken meat;
- eggs without yolk;
- low-fat cottage cheese;
- fish meat;
- squid, steamed.
Diet is imperative to diversify the salad from any vegetables:
- Bulgarian pepper, greens.
Fill the prepared dish with a small amount of olive or vegetable oil. Pickled vegetables also can be eaten.
Vegetables can be cooked on an open fire, it is not only delicious, but also useful.
If training takes place later at night, and you expect an hour to go to sleep before bedtime be sure to drink a Cup of yogurt. Consider sensitivity to dairy products. Yogurt – this food is after a workout, which will help replenish the protein supply and to normalize work of intestines. Yogurt is used to burn off the extra weight and her health. After his stomach feels light.
Many people due to a busy work schedule often simply don’t have spare time to do them. Some allow you to allocate a few extra minutes in the morning, others are free only in the evening. Regardless of the event these rules in any case should not be changed. After exercise the body needs a break in the diet. This will help to make the body continue to burn fat.
Nutrition tips for losing weight with health benefits
Now readers know how to eat before and after workout to burn fat. A proper diet should also be followed in the days when training is not. How much and what you can eat? How to eat between workouts?
There is an unlimited number of course should not be. Excessive consumption of salty, fatty, spicy and sugary foods – and you’ll leave with dreams of a perfect figure. Key nutrition tips you need to adhere to always, regardless of whether you have today exercise or not:
- Observe a fractional power. It is better to eat as often as possible in small portions than two times a day in large quantities. This should be rule # 1.
- Some sweets such as chocolate or bakery products, eat only on special occasions. The body needs glucose.
- A staple food – low-fat products. Give preference to lean meat breeds, dairy products, fruits, vegetables, cereals, legumes, eggs and greens.
- Try to eat bananas and grapes in small quantities.
- Potato contains a lot of carbohydrates that prevent weight loss. Exclude from the diet of this vegetable and you will be surprised the results.
- Protein products restore the human body. They need to have more than others.
- If you eat meat, remove the skin and excess fat.
- To drink liquids in unlimited quantities. How many healthy drinks you can think of: fruit drinks, fruit drinks, tea, cocoa. But the honey and the sugar in them is not added. Their composition is dominated nutrients. Such drinks give courage and endurance. Undoubtedly, honey is good for the body. In this respect, nutritionists continue to argue to this day about its use. But in terms of training to lose weight it is better to exclude their diet.
- And one more important thing. The last meal must be at least 2 hours before bedtime. This applies to those people who don’t want to gain weight.
What if after a workout you really want is
There are times when after exercise very hungry. Hunger is just crazy. What does it mean? Do not be afraid, this is completely normal. You came in after a workout, which spent a lot of time and now want to eat. The body tries to tell you that it is urgently necessary to replenish energy reserves. Is it possible to fool the body in some way? After all, there is supposed to immediately, but after 1.5-2 hours. Try the following:
- To get rid of feelings of hunger can be with yogurt. If your fridge has this milk drink, feel free to drink 1.5-2 glasses. The digestive tract is normalized, and you will no longer want to eat.
- Before training, no way to understand whether you want is or not. After sport, but hunger had a strong thirst. Drinks from the juice will remove the feeling of hunger and provide the body with beneficial vitamins. But the water in this category is not included.
- In some cases, it may help the big Apple green.
Question about nutrition before and after training were examined in detail. Weight loss is an important step that many do not dare. After all, people want to eat before and after workout, and he can not help myself. But to have a beautiful and slim figure, have to pull myself together and not give up. Eating the right food after sport is good for the body. If you do not follow these guidelines, you should not even start.
In any case, it is necessary to adhere to proper nutrition. Don’t need to eat everything, including crackers, sweets and so on. Also all the time you need to lead an active lifestyle. Try to at least try to do something to gain the figure of dreams. Perhaps in the future you like, and you will not leave this path.