How to eat for gastritis: causes of gastritis, menus for every day of the week with the recipes the recommendations of nutritionists
Gastritis is a very unpleasant disease, which affects the mucous membranes, where there are inflammatory processes. It is customary to distinguish two types of gastritis: with low and high acidity. More detail is worth looking at the first type because it represents a much greater danger to health. If long time not to take any action for treatment, you can develop cancer.
Causes of gastritis with low acidity
To provoke this disease can two groups of causes: internal and external. Under the internal refers to diseases of the digestive system, disorders of an autoimmune nature, and variances in metabolism and the endocrine system.
The group of external causes should be attributed to the irregularity of meals, eating dishes made from coarse, poorly digested foods, and very hot and cold foods and excessive use of alcoholic beverages.
As another external causes of gastritis may be entering the body of the bacteria Helicobacter pylori.
The signs of gastritis
If symptoms of gastritis do not act soon, then it may develop the chronic form of the disease, where you experience the following symptoms:
- frequent palpitations;
- intolerance to dairy products;
- metallic taste in the mouth, increased flow of saliva.
Not recommended for self-treatment of gastritis with low acidity, using home remedies. Otherwise you will hurt your health. A proper diet can only be a doctor, but first will have to be examined, including the following: ultrasound, fibrogastroduodenoscopy, x-rays.
In addition, mandatory for diagnosis testing for bilirubin, transaminases, alkaline fosfaty. A major role in the treatment of gastritis with low acidity plays a stimulating and replacement therapy, but it may appoint a doctor.
The basis for substitution treatment is the deficiency of secretion. In cases when secretion is present, but is produced in small amounts, is assigned to the incentive therapy. If you have Helicobacter pylori, you’ll have to carry out therapy with the use of antibiotics.
For the weakening spasms of the gastrointestinal tract, the doctor may prescribe noshpu, spasma, Venter. The above measures should be complemented by intake of vitamin products that will help to normalize metabolic processes.
However, regardless of the designed program of treatment at the same time you must adhere to diet therapy. It plays a key role in eliminating symptoms of gastritis. The program duration can be from three weeks or more.
To diet gastritis help improve health, it is necessary to observe some rules.
- It’s necessary to eat food that has a moderate temperature. The presence in the diet of hot and cold food is prohibited.
- During the meal, food should be thoroughly chewed.
- Forget about the fried, the basis of the diet should be steamed and boiled food.
- During the diet you must limit salt intake.
- It is also necessary to minimize the amount of fat, use vegetable oil not more than 2 teaspoons a day.
- In this diet allowed fruits and berries, but only those that have a sweet taste.
- You can eat vegetables that have been steamed or boiled. For better absorption is recommended to apply them in mashed form. From cabbage, radish, turnip and onions, it is desirable to refuse.
Now is the time to get acquainted with what products can I use for gastritis with low acidity.
The list of allowed foods for gastritis
- White bread stale. Allowed to consume in the form of toasts or crackers, you can eat rolls from nesdobnoe test, and the same cookies.
- Broth made from meat or fish low-fat varieties. Welcome vegetable and mushroom soup.
- You can eat lean meat and fish, but not necessarily prepared in accordance with the principles of the diet — boiled, baked and steamed. It is allowed to include in the diet, language and liver.
- You can cook vegetables, preference should be given to boiled, steam, steamed and rubbed until puréed. The tomatoes are allowed to eat raw, but they also need to first wipe.
- Some types of spices — cinnamon, Bay leaf, vanilla.
- Some dairy products — yogurt, low-fat cream, sour, not sour grated cheese. You can drink milk, but only as an additive in the cocoa or tea. Prohibitions in respect of grated mild cheese.
You can cook oatmeal from almost all cereals except barley and millet. They also can be boiled like water and milk. The most useful is buckwheat, rice and oatmeal.
The diet allows to eat some sweets — marshmallows, sugar, jam, marmalade, jam and honey. You can eat eggs, but only cooked a couple of omelets and soft-boiled.
Resolved some drinks — chocolate milk, all teas except black, it is especially recommended broth hips, peppermint, chamomile. You can drink water, but only mineral without gas.
The list of prohibited foods for gastritis stomach
- This disease requires the complete rejection of cigarettes, to drink alcohol, but in limited quantities.
- Gastritis is forbidden fresh bread and pastries, either sweet and puff pastries.
- Under the ban gets the hash, soup stew, beans, peas, lentils and beans.
- You can not use cooked boiled boiled and fried eggs.
- During the diet excludes dishes made from barley, millet, barley and corn grits.
- You can not drink milk, heavy cream, fat sour cream, hard cheeses.
- Fish and fatty meat varieties, and in addition to these, canned fish, smoked and salted fish.
- This disease will have to refrain from garlic, onions, mushrooms, sweet pepper, and radish and cabbage.
- Berries with large grains, the same goes for berries with firm skin.
- Patients must not eat condiments of horseradish, hot sauces, mustard, pepper and pickles. Chocolate and ice cream also falls under the category of banned products.
- Separate fats of lamb, pork and beef.
To as little as possible to hurt the body, while gastritis with low acidity, half an hour before meal to drink warm mineral water. For this disease, it is recommended to take alkaline water.
There are many available ways to improve the acidity of the stomach at home. This can be done by including in the diet apricots that can be eaten fresh and dried and in juice form.
There are at this diet of raw sprouts is not recommended, this vegetable is more beneficial when consumed in boiled or stewed. Also, if gastritis is allowed to include in the diet menu blueberries from which it is possible to cook jam, compotes, add to pies.
To bring relief to the patient may be cooked carrot juice: it take a quarter Cup before meals, diluting with water in proportion 1: 10.
The healing properties of honey with water, which is prepared by the following recipe: the ingredients are mixed in a ratio of 1: 10 and drink before each meal.
Diet for gastritis — menu for each day of the week
We offer you to familiarize yourself with how to look diet for gastritis with low acidity.
- For Breakfast you can eat a Cup of rice porridge or mashed potatoes, steam cutlets. Allowed to drink tea with lemon and a small amount of sugar.
- As a snack fit grated cheese, which can add sugar.
- For lunch you can prepare the soup broth, cooked meat low-fat varieties. Also, this meal may include steamed meat soufflé and stewed fruit.
- In the afternoon you can enjoy crackers with tea.
- For dinner you can prepare the pudding of buckwheat with cheese, drink a Cup of tea.
- The last meal during the day can be fruit fruit jelly or yogurt.
- for Breakfast you can cook porridge with milk, cheese souffle, drink a glass of sweet tea;
- as a snack you can eat a baked Apple;
- the lunch menu features steamed fish with mashed potatoes, the second — broth with dumplings as a sweet — fruit roll;
- in the afternoon you can satisfy your hunger with crackers, drink a decoction of rose hips;
- for dinner you can cook congee, steam to cook the meatballs, sipped a glass of sweet tea with lemon.
The diet on Wednesday
- For Breakfast you can eat a Cup of pureed buckwheat, soufflé steamed fish, drink a glass of sweet tea with lemon.
- As a snack you can eat applesauce with the addition of whipped egg whites.
- For lunch you can make a meat soup with rice, which would be good to soft after boiling for the second serve potato casserole with grated boiled meat, and in the third — compote.
- In the afternoon you can eat marshmallows or marmalade with tea.
- For dinner steamed meatballs with cream sauce, you can eat white bread with butter, drink a glass of sweet tea with lemon.
- The last meal during the day can be a Cup of yogurt or jelly.
- For Breakfast you are allowed to eat a Cup of pureed oatmeal, cooked with milk, cooked two boiled eggs, drink a Cup of tea, to which you can add milk.
- A great option for a snack — grated cheese with sugar and milk.
- For lunch it is possible to submit mashed potatoes with veal chops. You can also enjoy noodle soup and applesauce.
- In the afternoon on the table can be crackers and broth hips.
- Dinner consists of a steam omelette, boiled cauliflower, baked in sour cream, a glass of sweet tea.
- At the end of the day you can drink a Cup of yogurt or jelly.
- you can start the day stale bread with butter, a small serving of grated cheese, drink a glass of sweet tea;
- as a snack you can eat a baked Apple;
- for dinner you can cook in meat broth soup with ground meat, beef Stroganoff from boiled noodles, fruit jelly;
- in the afternoon you can eat crackers, drink a glass of the juice diluted with water;
- for dinner you can cook steam fish cakes by filing them with mashed potatoes, drink a glass of sweet tea with lemon;
- at the end of the day you can drink a Cup of yogurt or jelly.
- For Breakfast you can eat a serving of curd pudding, a Cup of pureed buckwheat, drink a Cup of tea with milk.
- As a snack you can eat a ripe tomato without skin and baked Apple. Tomatoes it is recommended to grind.
- For lunch boiled chicken soup with homemade noodles. You can also serve over mashed porridge of rice with boiled chicken, a glass of compote.
- In the afternoon you can eat waffles, drink them diluted juice.
- Dinner is served jellied fish, stale bun with butter, a Cup of tea.
- At the end of the day, relax with a glass of jelly.
Menu for Sunday:
- For Breakfast you can eat a serving of mashed potatoes with liver pate, drink a glass of cocoa with milk.
- Snack may be a biscuit, ripe berries or carrot juice.
- For lunch soup is cooked in meat broth with added vegetables and in mashed form. You can also serve beef stew with vegetables, a glass compote.
- In the afternoon you can eat cheesecake, drink a Cup of tea.
- A dinner with flummery, meatballs for a couple, you can drink a glass of sweet tea.
- For dinner you can eat a serving Manne pudding, steamed meatballs, drink a glass of sweet tea.
- At the end of the day you can drink a Cup of yogurt or jelly.
Useful tips gastroenterologa
Gastritis with high acidity of the patient requires special attention to your diet. To prevent the recurrence of unpleasant symptoms, you need to clearly understand which foods can trigger stomach discomfort and what you can safely eat.
That is why when designing a menu it is necessary to take into account that all the products are divided into two groups: those that can irritate the stomach as well as products that are positively accepted by the body.
It is desirable to make the diet together with your doctor because the expert knows best features of your body and will be able to choose the most suitable products for gastritis with high acidity.