Lipid-lowering diet: the diet foods list and the rules
Deciding to go on a proper diet, a person must choose a diet that today, there are many. And among them are specific, aimed at achieving particular purposes. Do lipid-lowering diet itself is lowering the level of cholesterol in the blood. Cholesterol is an important element of the human body, which allows you to maintain the right work and synthesis of many hormones. The development of this substance is made by the internal systems of the body.
Normally, the body has the capacity to maintain optimum level of cholesterol in the blood. But all his efforts may be in vain if the man is wrong to eat and little move. These factors can easily lead to the violation of cholesterol that will eventually lead to the development of various diseases, among which the most common and dangerous are heart attack and coronary artery disease.
What is lipid-lowering diet?
The main goal of this diet is to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood. To do this you must abandon foods rich in simple carbohydrates, animal fats and cholesterol. If a person expects to live many years, he must monitor their body in the first place, maintaining the correct level of cholesterol in the blood.
It is very simple because it is enough to remove harmful from the menu, very fatty foods and start to eat only the right food. Most of the fat is contained in each of such well-known products, such as butter, lard and smoked meats. However, the recommendation does not imply complete exclusion from the diet of these products do I need to minimize their use.
In most cases, people are switching to lipid-lowering diet on the recommendation of the attending physician. The reason for this is usually the existence of diseases such as obesity, liver disease, gall bladder and heart. But if the person is diagnosed with ischemia of the heart, he can go on this diet without medical advice. Given that in its composition it meets the rules of healthy eating such menu will only benefit the person.
Indications for diet
Go to lipid-lowering diet should first be those people who have pronounced excess weight, there are diseases of the heart and gastrointestinal tract. This should include those who often eats fast food. Many doctors recommend this diet as a preventive measure against the development of atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and after recent coronary artery bypass surgery.
Popularity in the right diet a lipid-lowering diet acquired thanks to the wonderful regenerative and curative properties. Therefore, my patients dietitians often suggest it.
The principles and rules of lipid-lowering diet
Importantly, based on what standard lipid-lowering diet — complete elimination or moderate consumption of foods rich in cholesterol and various carbs, and very fattening foods.
If a person has increased level of cholesterol in the blood, it is first necessary to think about changing power. This diet will bring maximum benefit only in the case that the person will comply with the following simple rules:
- Those who departs to sleep until 23: 00, please for the last time to eat no later than 7 PM. If you go to bed late, then it is advisable to refrain from eating after 8 PM.
- For dinner it is recommended to eat foods that contain a lot of fiber.
- It is recommended to replace fried food boiled, steamed or baked. The fact that such variants of heat treatment are more likely to retain beneficial properties of the ingredients and not saturated fats and cholesterol.
- Try as little as possible to use while cooking salt and spices.
- Watch the level of water balance: make it a rule to drink at least 2 liters of pure water.
- Each meal should consist of small portions, and the number of devices to be frequent — at least five or six a day.
- Monitor the overall number of calories that enter the body during the day. It should not exceed 1200 calories.
- Useful to combine lipid-lowering diet with exercise.
List of foods with lipid-lowering diet
If you decide to go on this diet, then you definitely need to get acquainted with the products that should be present on your Desk, as well as those which you should abandon or limit the consumption.
Having made the decision to start to eat under the diet, you need to remember a list of foods that you should not use in the process of cooking:
- fats and spreads;
- any fats;
- meat and fat, poultry with skin.
- quick meals, including fast food restaurants;
- alcohol, gazvoda;
- any baked as yeast and butter;
- smoked products;
- milk and its derivatives, a high content of fat;
- mayonnaise, ketchup, eggs;
- any meat products, including sausages;
- coffee, chocolate and sugar;
- all semi-finished products;
- fish eggs and liver and seafood — crayfish and shrimp.
Abandoning harmful products that have been listed above, you should replace them with nutritious food, which the body needs, contains a lot of fiber, vitamins and carbohydrates. A list of foods that you should include in your diet for people who have decided to go on a standard lipid-lowering diet will be the following:
- fresh vegetables with a minimum content of starch;
- all berries and fruits, except grapes and bananas;
- all kinds of greens, including fennel, celery and parsley.
- any oil of plant origin;
- legumes, which are an excellent source of protein;
- millet and oatmeal.
Products with restriction
The basic principle of the diet is not only the prohibition of some products and switching, but also the inclusion in the diet of food you eat in moderation.
Such is considered to be the following products:
- meat low-fat varieties;
- river fish;
- dairy products — yogurt and cottage cheese a small degree of fat;
- unsweetened coffee and tea.
Sample menu diet for 3 days
The first day
- Breakfast: Cup cooked with water oatmeal, green tea without sugar.
- Snack: fruit salad made from fresh fruits and berries.
- Lunch: rice porridge with pepper, stuffed with vegetables, glass of any juice.
- Snack: toast made from bread, wholemeal, fruit — Apple or pear.
- Dinner: any vegetarian soup or borsch.
The second day
- Breakfast: vegetable salad, seasoned with olive oil, a Cup of black tea without sugar.
- Second Breakfast: fruit, preferably plum and grapefruit.
- Lunch: Cup of buckwheat (200g.), boiled chicken (100 g.), any fruit juice.
- Snack: cottage cheese (200-250 gr.), definitely not greasy, which is recommended to add fruits and berries.
- Dinner: fish, the grilled vegetable salad from cabbage, Apple and celery. Before bedtime is useful to drink a glass of water.
The third day
- Breakfast: boiled in water rice porridge, with a small amount of honey, any fruit juice.
- Second Breakfast: 2-3 dietary bread, orange.
- Lunch: any soup or soup, a glass of tea without sugar.
- Afternoon snack: seaweed salad.
- Dinner: cooked with water oatmeal, a glass of juice.
How to eat after the diet?
Deciding to change your old diet on lipid-lowering diet, keep in mind that it will last one month. However, due to the presence in its composition of diverse products, the body will not feel changes that may lead to its depletion. So people who decided to choose this power system to quickly drop weight will be disappointed. To achieve significant changes, have to comply with lipid-lowering diet at least one month.
During these four weeks you will be able to feel how useful this diet: you will start to feel better, but lose weight 10 kg, your heart will begin to work consistently, you will weaken shortness of breath, raise the spirits, increase appetite and improve sleep. If you want to consolidate the achieved results, then you need to decide how you will eat later, not to return to the previous state.
Among modern diets, there are many effective, which thanks to proper nutrition allow you to get rid of various disease States. Lipid-lowering diet is very popular among fans of proper nutrition, because it is aimed at reducing the level of cholesterol in the blood. This goal is achieved due to refuse or limit foods containing large amounts of fats.
Also in this diet focuses on the correct nutrition schedule: be sure to increase the number of meals to 5-6 per day, and the portions to make a fraction. However, quick results using this diet it will be difficult to achieve. Therefore, in order to notice the first changes in the state, it is necessary to observe not less than one month.