Menu planning diabetes type 2 diabetes: principles of diet, table 9 on days and recipes
Every diabetic needs with great attention to his diet, because this not only helps to get rid of unpleasant symptoms, but also allows you to adjust the weight. Chosen diet affects not only how you will feel sick, but to what extent will progress the disease. Naturally, failure to comply with the recommendations of nutritionists will lead to the progression of the disease, which will shorten the life of the patient. But to avoid such unpleasant consequences can be, if you stick to a diet 9 with diabetes.
The essence and principles of clinical nutrition
The basic principle of therapeutic diet number 9 that experts recommend patients with diabetes and those who have discovered other dangerous diseases is by reducing calorie intake is achieved by limiting the consumption of harmful carbohydrates and animal fats. Special attention should be paid to the amount of protein, levels of which should correspond to physiological norms. When they lack the patient may feel worse.
The basic rules of certain diet for diabetes table 9, suggest the following:
- A day should be at least 5 meals;
- Portion sizes should be small;
- The amount eaten at one meal should be such as not to have the feeling of overeating or hunger.
- Excluded from the diet of sugar, replacing it with prescription products;
- When menu planning takes into account the GI products.
The correct selection of products, without a doubt, very important. But beyond that, it is necessary to use a suitable method for their preparation. Otherwise, all efforts to maintain health would be useless. According to doctors, it is advisable to eat steamed, steamed or baked food. Welcome active use for the preparation of the products of modern technology — a double boiler or a slow cooker.
People with the above diseases have to exclude from the menu fried, smoked, spicy, and prepared with grease and canned food. Served meals can have the same temperature as that for the average person.
It is also necessary to monitor the calorific value and chemical composition of products that form the basis of the diet number 9. Patients need to ensure a daily intake of about 2500 calories. And they must be obtained by the following substances:
- Fat — 80 grams, this amount is one third of fats should be vegetable;
- Protein — 100 grams, of which more than 50% of proteins should be animal;
- Carbs — 300 grams, basically, it needs to be polysaccharides;
- Sodium chloride — no more than 12 grams;
- Fluid, which should not be sugar — 1.5 liters.
The therapeutic diet 9 is the correct calculation of caloric content of dishes that make up its Foundation. Its main idea is to cook these recipes to reduce the amount of consumed carbohydrate.
Specialists recommend to go for this nutrition, the following categories of people:
- Those who have recently been diagnosed with diabetes.
- Who had discovered the type II diabetes of medium gravity.
- Upon detection of a non-insulin form of the disease.
- People who regularly take a small dose of insulin (about 25 units).
- Those who are assigned a study of endurance to carbohydrates.
- Patients with diabetes who are busy calculating the optimal insulin dose.
- People who are diagnosed with a disease of the joints.
- Certain groups of patients diagnosed with allergic diseases, bronchial asthma.
The presence of any of the above problems, especially if it’s diabetes, means you should quickly move on to the recipes that match the diet number 9 to regain the joy of life. Its purpose is to normalize carbohydrate metabolism, and also to avoid the disorder of fat metabolism.
Grocery audit in diabetes
The diet should be based on the fact that all the products are divided into recommended and prohibited.
Will focus initially on those products, which should not be on the table:
- Alcohol and its types;
- Butter cakes;
- Porridge made from semolina;
- White rice;
- Broth, cooked fatty meat;
- Salty foods;
- Cookies and other sweets;
- Meat with high fat content;
- Pickled food;
- Fatty fish;
- Packaged juices;
- Drinks made with sugar;
- Certain types of fruits, among which special attention should be paid to the grapes, bananas, dates and figs;
- Cottage cheese with sugar;
- Salty cheese;
- Ice cream;
- Dried fruits;
- Sauces, including spicy seasonings;
- Food fat.
Note that this list is missing the eggs. But with diabetes need to limit their intake of egg yolks.
Consider now the products are permitted to include in the diet of patients with diabetes:
- Lean meats;
- Porridge of barley, oats and buckwheat;
- Vegetable soups;
- Broth made from lean fish;
- Mushroom soup;
- Bread with bran content. Allowed made of rye, and second-grade flour;
- Sour-milk products with zero fat content;
- Egg whites;
- Of lean fish, cooked in accordance with the rules of a healthy diet;
- Vegetables and greens;
- Melted unsalted butter;
- Olive oil;
- Fruits with the exception of those included in the prohibited list;
- Herbal teas;
- Your home-made juices from fruits;
- Jelly and sweets on the sorbitol.
Going on a diet number 9, it is necessary to choose not only the recipes that contain foods from the allowed list. Should be included in the diet of the diet foods with a high content of ascorbic acid and vitamins of group B. Also welcomed the presence in the menu of the rich lyotropic substances products because of their ability to burn fat. This can be cheese, cheese, fish and oatmeal.
Diet menu for a week 9
Acquainted with the basic principles of therapeutic diets table 9 and the list of allowed foods, it’s time to learn how to look like a sample diet.
Within the diet number 9 for patients with diabetes of the second type menu for the week will have the following composition:
The first day
- For Breakfast you can eat a pack of low-fat cottage cheese, adding some berries.
- As a snack you can drink a glass of buttermilk.
- For lunch need to cook vegetable soup, lean meat and vegetable stews.
- Snack on the table should be vegetables, therefore, as one of the options you can prepare the salad, using the recommended vegetables.
- For dinner you can eat a small piece of fish, it can serve with your favorite vegetables.
The second day
- For Breakfast you can cook buckwheat porridge, boiled in milk.
- You can eat multiple apples.
- For lunch you can cook soup, by submitting it with a piece of veal.
- In the afternoon you can eat a berry jelly on the sorbitol.
- Dinner is a complete copy of the first day of the diet number 9.
The third day
- For Breakfast make cheesecake, you can drink a Cup of tea.
- As a snack you can eat hard boiled eggs.
- For lunch, prepared soup, vegetable stew and fish meatballs.
- In the afternoon you can satisfy your hunger in several apples.
- For dinner you can apply the braised cabbage and some chicken cutlets.
The fourth day
- For Breakfast the omelet can be prepared with adding a small amount of vegetables from the allowed list. All of this can be eaten with a small slice of black bread.
- You can eat a Cup of yogurt.
- For lunch, prepared soup, stuffed peppers. Special attention should be paid to the rice which must be raw and brown varieties.
- Afternoon tea is served in a cheese casserole.
- For dinner you can enjoy a barbecue, cooked by the rules of the diet, as well as grilled vegetables.
The fifth day
- Start the day with any useful porridge which can be sweetened applesauce.
- To satisfy your hunger until dinner, eating a few citrus fruits.
- For lunch, prepared soup, barley and goulash.
- For dinner you can submit a buckwheat cereal with a few slices of chicken loaf.
The sixth day
- For Breakfast you can eat a small amount of cottage cheese with berries. Also start the day with a loaf of bran.
- As a snack you can eat one egg.
- The restaurant serves traditional stew with meat, you can add any products that match the list of permitted provisions. Allowed to prepare salad vegetables.
- For dinner fish cakes, served with steamed vegetables.
The seventh day
- A great Breakfast will be oatmeal with fruit.
- As lunch can be enjoyed cheesecake and a Cup of tea.
- For lunch preparing a soup with vegetables, lamb slices and baked in foil vegetables.
- In the afternoon you can eat a Cup of berries.
- For dinner you can prepare the seafood and green beans.
Adhering to these recommendations within the diet 9 with diabetes, you can avoid unpleasant symptoms and maintain good health for many years.
Diabetes is a very unpleasant disease for anyone who is faced with it constantly. You have to be very picky eaters, preferring only healthy and low-calorie products. The main difficulty is that you have to drastically change their eating habits. However, to avoid this can not be, otherwise immediately manifest unpleasant symptoms.
For patients with diabetes type II diabetes and also people suffering from other diseases, nutritionists recommend a diet number 9. It provides a list of foods that can supply the body with useful elements and to create favorable conditions for normal functioning of all organs, including those that cause deterioration of health.
But when compiling a diet of healthy allowed foods, you must remember that they should be prepared accordingly. Here it is necessary to assume that the dish should be as useful as possible. Therefore, in the diet 9 table diabetes welcome food served boiled, steamed, and baked in the oven. They are not only incredibly useful, but also have a pleasant taste that will help each person follow a diet number 9, not to feel discomfort because of a change in their dietary habits.