Monodiet for 10 days: this mono diet promotes rapid weight loss and how to eat
Diet with the prefix mono means the inclusion in the diet only one product throughout the entire diet or single day. This product should contain minimal amount of fat. Mono-diet is quite hard as compared to regular diet it sharply reduced the amount of calories.
Today we will tell you what are mono, with which you can lose weight in 10 days.
Key rules mono for 10 days
Nutritionists recommend practice for weight loss this diet no longer than 10 consecutive days and not more often than once a month. If adhered to too long and too often, it may deteriorate overall health. We must not forget that the restriction of the diet in any form is a huge stress for our body. He slowly adapts to what to do calories fewer, so the weight loss will occur in the last days of a diet much slower than the first time.
The main product for your diet that you have chosen their preferences. Often when losing weight, choose buckwheat diet.
Any mono-diet is strictly prohibited:
- canned foods;
- the salt and sugar.
You need to drink a lot, drink green and herbal teas, mineral or spring water.
The benefits of this diet for weight loss
Monodiet for 10 days, is a very effective method of weight loss. With the right approach to it you will achieve these results:
- lose weight without health problems;
- won’t experience with weight loss psychological problems;
- get noticeable results within 10 days (usually within ten days, you can lose up to 7 kg). This is due to the fact that your body uses fat as intensively.
Disadvantages of mono for 10 days
Of course, that any restriction of the diet is to the body a lot of stress, and it will begin to experience a shortage of certain substances. If within the said period of 10 days or longer to consume the same products, you may experience the following symptoms:
- reduced hemoglobin;
- aggravated gastric diseases;
- increases gas formation;
- appear diarrhea or constipation;
- at the rice diet can thicken the bile and form gallstones.
There is one more drawback of this diet is a return to previous weight when you return to the original diet. This can happen due to the fact that after the diet the deficiency of fats, proteins and carbohydrates triggers an active accumulation of body fat.
Contraindications to the mono-diet
Regardless of the product mono is absolutely contraindicated in such cases;
- in the presence of any chronic disease;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 18 years of age;
- in the presence of beriberi and anemia;
- if you are allergic the diet products.
How to prepare for a diet?
For a mono-diet you can’t go dramatically, it should be done slowly. Tidy up your diet and gradually reduce it. Training looks like this:
- a couple of days, start to eat low-fat and light meals;
- minimize salt intake;
- entirely eliminate meat dishes, fat sauces, pastries, pickles;
- eat more fruits and vegetables;
- make more salads based on carrots, cabbage and beets;
- change sweets for dried fruit and honey.
Menu for 10 days with different types of mono
In every kind of staple diet can be:
There are some diet where within 10 days you need to change the daily diet in favor of a product. For example, one day could be rice, the second milk and the third a vegetable. Such a diet of all kinds is the most gentle. Consider a menu of several mono-diet in more detail.
Buckwheat is good because it allows you not to experience hunger and cramping. This grain is a source of such useful items as:
- slow carbs;
- amino acids;
- trace elements.
This diet is the most attractive among other with the prefix mono-. Within 10 days need to eat only buckwheat, and it is impossible to fill with spices, oil or salt. The last meal at least 4 hours before bedtime. Before bed Cup of grits, pour a liter of boiling water, cover with a lid, wrapped in coat and leave till the morning – this helps to preserve all useful properties of the product.
This diet involves drinking plenty of fluids at least 2 liters a day. Drink water, green tea or broth hips.
Mono-diet on rice
Rice, like buckwheat, will not let you stay hungry. It is well absorbed, has no contraindications and is able removes salts and toxins from the body. Its use for 10 days contributes not only weight loss but also cleansing. However, consuming one pic, at risk of potassium deficiency.
Boil the rice until tender you need is without sugar, salt or oil. The last meal 4 hours before bedtime. Treatment of drinking – abundant, allowed clean water, green and herbal tea.
This mono-diet is one of the most hard, but for weight loss it is very effective. Kefir has the ability to saturate the body with the milk bacteria, but its long-term use as the primary product can cause dysbiosis. In this diet yogurt need to drink every day for a half liter, dividing the techniques into 5-6 times with equal intervals.
Cabbage and carrot diet
The cabbage diet is more stringent than kefir. It can only have cabbage in raw form, drink water and herbal tea without restrictions. Cabbage contains large amounts of vitamins and minerals.
Carrots – this vegetable is rich in carotene, amino acids, trace elements and vitamins. But prolonged and intensive use of it provokes a yellowing of the skin. For more than 10 days carrot diet you can not comply with. When it allowed the following:
- raw carrots;
- carrots in a salad, dressed with lemon juice;
- herbal tea;
- clean water.
The most gentle version of the diet for 10 days can be:
- the first day of kilos of fruit and a liter of fruit juice;
- the second – 0,5 kg chicken without skin, water or green tea without sugar;
- third – kilogram of vegetables and a liter of vegetable juice;
- fourth pounds of zucchini (boiled, stewed or steam), water or tea (herbal or green) sugar;
- fifth – litre low-fat milk, 0.5 kg low-fat cottage cheese, water or tea (herbal or green) sugar;
- sixth – oatmeal on the water without butter and salt, water or tea (herbal or green) sugar;
- seventh – melon or watermelon, a liter of fruit juice;
- an eighth of a kilo of apples, a liter of fruit juice;
- ninth – 0.5 kg low-fat cottage cheese, water or tea (herbal or green) sugar;
- last day – rice porridge on the water without salt and butter, water or tea (herbal or green) sugar.
It is worth noting that if you choose for 10 days diet, consisting only of a single product, choose one that won’t get you in trouble long-term use. Diet yogurt or vegetables will travel, if you prepare for it in advance.
How to get out of the diet?
When your mono-diet ends, it is impossible sharply to pounce on the forbidden foods. Give preference to low-calorie dishes, the first two days will abstain from meat, sweets, white flour products, pickles and sauces. Sugar continues to substitute honey, alcohol and soda is also prohibited.
After graduating from the mono for 10 days, you will lose an average of 10 pounds. Three pounds lost already in the first two days. The result will depend on the diet you have chosen and your original weight.
As mentioned, you can’t practice the diet on the same product within 10 days if the products in time to alternate, it will be transferred better, but pounds lost less.
Drink up to 2 liters a day, is very useful herbal teas and infusions.
Sometimes monotonous diet for long time can trigger headaches, depression, confusion and weakness. In such cases it is necessary to loosen the strict diet, in the morning, don’t forget to drink tea with honey.
Mono is very effective for weight loss, but it can be dangerous to health. It is best to consult with your doctor and be well prepared to hard the diet. If you feel that you have not mastered it, choose another, less complicated diet.