PP cheesecakes: diet cottage cheese dish cooked in the oven and the recipes
Cheesecakes – a dish that reminds us of happy childhood. Tender and delicious, they are good for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a huge amount of photo recipes cheese: with herbs, plain, semolina, steamed in a slow cooker and the oven. The list of recipes does not end there, the list can be long. The main ingredient of this dish, the cheese. This product is considered non-nutritive. But if you want, you can reduce the calories to a minimum by preparing the cheesecakes in special diet recipe.
Dietary cheese cakes in the oven: recipe
To cook PP cheesecakes, you will need the following ingredients:
- low-fat cottage cheese (8%) – 500 g;
- 2 egg yolks or 1 egg;
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Step-by-step instruction of cooking
- The previously prepared cottage cheese triturated through a sieve. Then repeat the procedure. This will make the cheese of air and more tender. Instead of SITA some take a blender.
- Spread grated cheese in a large bowl and add the egg yolks (optional). Then add the vanilla sand. With natural vanilla need to be very careful. Required quantity on the tip of a knife. If you take more, the cheese will be bitter.
- All components are thoroughly mixed until then, until the mixture becomes homogeneous. So, our dough is ready.
- Take a small flat bowl and pour a bit of flour. We are going to use it as a breading. Proceed to the formation. Take a little of the cheese and form a ball. After that, roll it in flour. Slam balls, giving them a form of pancakes. Thus, they will be baked much faster and better.
- Now the heat treatment process. This recipe differs from most others in that we do not use any flour or semolina. Dietary cheese cakes are cooked in the oven they need to bake.
- On a baking sheet to put baking paper and lay out all the tortillas. Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees.
- Place the baking tray in the preheated oven. Bake the cakes for 25-35 minutes.
- Ready cheesecakes, transfer to a plate and serve hot.
- As water to prepare a sauce from the fruit. You need to take any fruit or berries and kill them with a blender to puree. Then add to it some yoghurt and mix all together.
- Delicious cheesecakes for this recipe ready to eat.
Cheesecakes baked in the oven with berries
Good diet recipes for cheesecakes in the oven with any fruit. You can even take the berries, depending on the desires and preferences.
- 500 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- eggs (2 PCs.);
- 4 tbsp sugar (no slides);
- 3 tbsp flour;
- half tea spoon vanilla sand;
- half a teaspoon of baking powder (you can substitute soda, if «no»);
- a pinch of salt;
- 150 grams assorted fruits (berries).
- The curd is triturated on sieve or grind in a blender.
- Eggs RUB with sugar.
- In the finished cottage cheese pour eggs. Add the vanilla and salt. Then the baking powder and flour. All together stir until smooth.
- The author of the recipe allows the berries instead, you can take two small apples. To do this, peel the skin and grate on a fine grater. Add the apples to the adze and stir again. If you still decided to use the berries, stir the batter very gently so as not to damage their integrity.
- From the dough to form small cakes and place on cookie sheet that pre-lay the parchment for baking.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- When they are done, place them on a flat plate and cover with jam or honey.
Recipe diet cheesecake in the oven
- 500 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 tbsp of sugar with a slide;
- 3 tbsp wheat flour;
- 3 eggs;
- a pinch of salt.
- Start making products from previously prepared in our recipe: cheese, flour, sugar, salt and eggs.
- In fact, the cheese can take any. However, if this dietary cheese cakes, it is reasonable to prepare low-fat cottage cheese.
- Beat eggs one at a time and separate the yolks from the whites. The whites aside and the yolks immediately add to the cream cheese.
- Curd mix with yolks and a pinch of salt and sugar. If you want you can also add vanilla sugar.
- To the cream cheese with the egg mass add flour.
- Whisk the cottage cheese, flour, egg yolks, salt and sugar in a large bowl with a blender. In the result the dough should have a smooth consistency. Smooth without the grains it will make the pancakes airy and delicate. If there is no blender cheese safely using a sieve. When an unsatisfactory result, repeat the procedure.
- Now, on to the proteins. They whipped in a cool foam.
- Then, the mixture of proteins is added to the cream cheese.
- We got the air foam of proteins, so to prevent it from the cheese-flour mixture very carefully.
- We won’t make cheese scones. They will be prepared in silicone molds for cupcakes. For this them a little bit of grease and put a little dough in each mold.
- Put in preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes (180-185 degrees).
- Follow the cheesecakes. If they have formed a cap, the oven turned off.
- After that, baking a little will fall off, as it should be, be afraid is not necessary. From the specified quantity of all the mixed ingredients in the recipe that 14 pieces depending on size of ramekins.
- When the cake is baked, take it from the oven. Leave the cheesecakes for 10 minutes, to those have cooled slightly. Then to get out of shape and put on a dish. Still hot sprinkle with powdered sugar and served to the table.
- Our diet food ready to eat.
Recipe diet pancakes without flour
This recipe involves using flour, so it definitely is considered a dietary.
- 2 packages of low fat cream cheese;
- chicken egg;
- 2 cups semolina;
- a little bit of sugar (remember, the smaller the better).
Dietary cook the curd recipe:
- Low-fat cottage cheese, stir until then, until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Add it to a chicken egg, is also stirring.
- Now add semolina. But not all at once. In this recipe semolina adds a tablespoon and mixed thoroughly. Without it our diet cheesecakes will not work, it literally glues the cheesecakes. Usually cups should be enough, but it all depends on the cheese. When the pancakes can be rolled into a ball, then monkey enough.
- Then add the sugar.
- To enhance the taste, add in the mass of berries.
- Cheesecakes for this recipe you can cook in the oven and in the slow cooker.
- Bon appetit!
Cheese lovers can try to prepare pancakes according to any recipe. In any case, they are delicious.