Proper nutrition in diseases of the intestine: features of the diet table 4, the menu for the week
Sick people should pay special attention to their health. After all, most of the dishes they are contraindicated. A proper diet based on their condition requires a special diet. Just this is diet 4 table, which was specially created for people suffering from acute and chronic bowel diseases — colitis, gastroenterocolitis, enterocolitis, dysentery, etc.
There was this power system due to one of the founders of the diet Pevsner. The idea of creation of such system of power arose for a long time — 30-ies of XX century. However, she continues to actively be used in patients, not only those who undergo rehabilitation in sanatoria and hospitals, but people who are treated at home.
Features diet 4 table
The main goal of the diet table 4 is to limit and prevent further development of fermentation and putrefaction, because the food is constructed in such a way as to completely eliminate inflammation and allow the bowel to regain its activity. Offer a menu in the system allows to minimize the risk of injury of mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract and to provide the most comfortable conditions for self-recovery.
Based diet the number 4 is the reduced intake of fats and carbohydrates, which the body receives a small amount of calories. This power system does not involve difficult to digest and causes an increased secretion of stomach food, and along with her and meals that can provoke the development of fermentation and putrefaction, and also have irritating effect on the inflamed area of the gastrointestinal tract.
Advice on nutrition
Patients who took the diet table 4, should learn the main rule — you must eat at least 5 times a day, and the portions should be small. At diseases of intestines it is desirable to strictly adhere to the schedule of eating, then it will be better absorbed and faster will be the recovery process of the gastrointestinal tract.
Used within this diet, drinks and meals should be of moderate temperature, because if a person will eat too cold or hot food, it can cause seizures.
In this diet is not recommended to consume fried foods. When cooking products, you must use only those treatments that will not cause harm to health — the boiling and steam treatment. Equally important is the structure of the food, which will eat under this diet — it should be liquid, pureed or mashed foods.
In the diet of people suffering from colitis and other diseases of the intestine, should not be smoked, fatty and spicy foods. Also in this diet from the menu to exclude solid rich in insoluble fiber, or too dry food. You should reduce the intake of salt and sugar.
The list of prohibited products
To better imagine what foods should not be in the diet in this diet, we offer you to get acquainted with the list of prohibited products:
- All smoked products, canned food, any pickles and marinades, and foods, which are cooked preservatives and additives;
- Fatty meat and poultry varieties, as a separate dish, and strong meat broths. This includes sausages;
- All kinds of fatty fish varieties, including past special processing by drying and salting;
- Eggs in any form — boiled, fried and raw;
- All kinds of pastries, bread from rye and wheat flour, pastries, pasta;
- Fats of animal and vegetable origin;
- Cheese varieties and dairy products, whole milk powder.
- Berries and fruits consumed in raw form, this includes dried fruits.
- Most types of cereals, including barley, barley, millet, and buckwheat;
- All kinds of seasonings;
- Any sweets, not only cakes and candies, but also natural — honey and jam.
- All kinds of drinks containing sweeteners: coffee, kvass, fruit juices, gazvoda.
Foods recommended to eat
Acquainted with the above list, many might feel that this diet menu the patient will be very scarce. However, do not be afraid of hunger, since this diet has a fairly extensive list of products recommended for use:
- meat and poultry low-fat varieties. Recommended are the beef, Turkey, chicken, rabbit and veal. However, preparing meats, keep in mind that before use, they should be given a lighter structure by grinding or rubbing.
- Fish low-fat varieties.
- Are allowed to eat eggs, up one per day. It can be included in other dishes or to use steam for cooking the omelet.
- In the diet of the patient may be stale wheat bread, nesdobnoe cookies, but in limited quantities. Occasionally allowed to prepare meals, including a small amount of wheat flour.
- Low-fat cottage cheese. Sometimes diet can include yogurt or milk, but not drink in a separate dish, and as one of the ingredients to make, say, pudding or cereal.
- Butter can be eaten exclusively as an additive in ready meals.
- Vegetable broths.
- You can eat soup cooked on the second broth from fish, poultry or meat, you can put recommended cereals and meat, in minced or ground form;
- Apples can be eaten only in the form of purees, are allowed sour jelly and jelly.
- Most types of cereals: buckwheat, oats, rice and semolina, however, is possible only in provasca and shabby.
- Any teas and decoctions. For the latter, it is recommended to use dried rose hips, black currants and quince. In the list of recommended drinks include water, diluted non-acidic juices.
4 diet menu for a week
- Breakfast: a Cup of thick oatmeal, a glass of broth hips, crackers;
- Second Breakfast: cottage cheese in grated form;
- Lunch: boiled the second broth soup, including a small amount of semolina, rice porridge, chicken dumplings, a glass of jelly.
- Afternoon tea: jelly;
- Dinner: scrambled eggs, buckwheat porridge, a Cup of tea.
- Breakfast: Cup of semolina, nesdobnoe cookies, a glass of tea.
- Lunch: mashed apples;
- Lunch: Cup of rice soup, boiled at the second meat broth, with meatballs, buckwheat porridge, chicken cutlet.
- Afternoon snack: crackers and a glass of jelly.
- Dinner: rice porridge in grated, chopped boiled fish.
- Breakfast: Cup of buckwheat, curd, broth hips.
- Second Breakfast: jelly.
- Lunch: cooked in vegetable broth soup with semolina and chopped meat, porridge, fish cakes, a Cup of tea.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of jelly, nesdobnoe cookies or crackers.
- Dinner: meat soufflé, cheesecake, buckwheat cereal, a glass of tea.
- Breakfast: Cup of oatmeal, a serving of minced meat, a Cup of tea and a biscuit.
- Second Breakfast: cottage cheese, served in mashed form with applesauce.
- Lunch: cooked in chicken broth soup with a small amount of buckwheat, meatballs made of rabbit.
- Afternoon tea: crackers, a glass of jelly.
- Dinner: sticky rice porridge, fish dumplings.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, semolina, broth from the hips.
- Second Breakfast: jelly.
- Lunch: cooked in vegetable broth rice soup, souffle of chicken, a Cup of tea.
- Snack: a decoction of the berries, nesdobnoe cookies.
- Dinner: steamed meatballs, buckwheat porridge.
- Breakfast: rice pudding, a Cup of tea.
- Second Breakfast: baked Apple.
- Lunch: welded on the second fish broth soup with rice and fish balls, chicken, buckwheat.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of jelly, crackers.
- Dinner: semolina, eggs.
- Breakfast: Cup of oatmeal, souffle of cheese, a Cup of tea.
- Second Breakfast: jelly.
- Lunch: prepared from beef broth soup, including a little buckwheat, cutlets of Turkey breast, rice porridge.
- Snack: nesdobnoe cookies, a glass of tea.
- Dinner: semolina, served with grated meat, eggs.
Hardly anyone will be delighted to hear about the problems with the intestines. Indeed, apart from the fact that you have to take special medicines, have to restrict themselves in power. And to abandon the usual food, which for many years was the basis of the diet, most is very difficult. However, the transition to a new mode of power does not mean that the patient will starve.
Today there are special diet «table 4», which even with some limitations, allows to provide the body with all essential nutrients. Even for all its usefulness of diet in this diet is very diverse, so for the patient it will not be torture.