What is the tea: use and properties of the drink, it can harm and contraindications
Now you can find a huge number of tasty and healthy dairy products, they all include components that are so necessary to our body. They may differ from each other in taste characteristics, but this does not detract from their benefit.
Despite the fact that some of the most popular savoury (cheese, yogurt) fermented milk products or neutral (yogurt, sour cream), many people still prefer to drink ayran. How good it is, what is his use if he could bring harm to the body, that we describe below.
How did and made ayran
Ayran is a product that combines all the beneficial properties of milk and all this against the backdrop of a small calorie. It can have salty, sweet, fresh taste. On its basis it is possible to prepare large number of dishes: the soup; smoothies; Susumu and kurut.
This drink first appeared among the Turkic peoples and was used as the food of the nomads. It was cooked just poured in a bag of milk with special starter culture and allowed to stand for several hours.
As a starter used the abomasum of calves, used the product for both food and drink. For food it was used in creamy undiluted, as a drink diluted with spring water and added salt.
Frothy ayran is based on katuka mixed fermentation:
Katik is a boiled down to one third of the initial volume of milk, therefore, the basis of the Ira is it in a highly concentrated form. After the addition of starter cultures it is foamy and rich.
For its taste characteristics ayran is more reminiscent of a tan, their preparation technology are also the same. The key difference is that tan more salty and light. And different and the processes that occur in milk in the preparation of these two beverages.
Ayran: components and the number of calories
The buttermilk contains such components that form his favor:
- lactic acid;
- amino acids;
- bacteria fermentation.
Drink immediately after cooking and shake well to serum and protein-based United. Start to eat several servings to see how you like the drink. Otherwise it can cause harm, not benefit.
The composition of buttermilk has such unique features:
- Proteins in this simple, easy to digest, have a view of small flakes or almost dissolved.
- The bacteria in sourdough are able to produce vitamins of different groups.
- The product has an antimicrobial property due to the fact that during fermentation appear antibiotics.
- The composition activates the digestive tract and promotes normal absorption of nutrients.
Ayran is often drunk, spreading of non-alkaline salt water. Sometimes it is diluted Mare’s milk or milk, and to enhance taste, he added:
- The crushed ice.
- Basil and other herbs.
Ira has a distinct characteristic flavor, it has a minimum calories – from 20 to 100 kcal per 100 grams.
The composition of ayran most often is this:
- 90 percent water;
- 2 per cent fats and proteins;
- 1 percent lactic acid.
The benefits of the beverage
Ayran can benefit, and perhaps harm. However, first and foremost is to figure out what might be the benefits of this drink:
- Improves health as a whole – produced vitamins of different groups and strengthen the immune system, phosphorus, calcium and other substances help to prevent colds, infection, protein and casein supports weakened by diseases of the body, strengthens blood vessels and respiratory system.
- Normalize the digestive processes – improves appetite suppressed harmful bacteria, improves digestion, proteins are absorbed more completely and prevents constipation.
- Better drink light, refreshing, thirst and hunger, and thirst. Also Ira has a huge advantage as hangover remedies.
Salt and clean water normalizes water-salt composition of the body and strengthen the nervous system.
A special benefit of this drink is for the following categories:
- people after illness;
- pregnant women;
And ayran is able to improve cholesterol metabolism, remove fluid and reduce swelling. It is recommended to drink in diseases such as:
Ayran is also useful for weight loss as a staple food during fasting days and the basis for the preparation of other dishes.
Possible harm and contraindications
If we talk about the possible harm of this product, it is minimal. So, ayran can harm the body if it is improperly prepared or improperly matured. Also the danger can be hypersensitive to the product.
In order to avoid harm is not recommended to use it later in the day and later after cooking. To store freshly made drink is recommended in the cold.
Also, this drink is contraindicated if you have following diseases:
- ulcer of the stomach;
- ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer;
- the increased acidity of the digestive tract.
How to prepare ayran at home
A recipe of how to make ayran yourself, there are many, they differ in terms of the basis and leaven.
Sometimes being prepared is not the Ira, but at the same time, the methodology used for its preparation: whisking until foamy; breeding in water; enhancing flavor with salt and herbs.
The basic recipe of this product are:
- Traditional. Boil the milk and leave it be up to a third of the volume over low heat, then refrigerate. Add live yeast buttermilk and leave in the warm for about 5 hours. Then the product dilute with water, add salt, add sugar and honey, spices and herbs. In summer you can serve with cucumber or herbs.
- Simplified – prepare the milk the same way, let cool. To it add yeast in the form of bio kefir, bio yogurt or biosour cream, put in a warm, yet the product does not become dense. To use this product in a pure form or as a sauce for meat dishes, so it can dissolve and drink, or to use as a basis for hash.
- Fast – living ready-made yoghurt mix with unsalted water, add salt, spices, herbs and cucumber and mix everything in a blender until the foam, add the ice.
What should be prepared ayran
This product can be purchased ready made in the store, but here you need to consider the fact that he tends to settle, and milk mass is separated from the water. Therefore, before using a bottle, always shake well.
Don’t forget to watch the shelf life of the product, stale buttermilk can be harmful to your body. Store Ira after opening should be consumed within a day.
Combination with other products
To enhance the useful properties of the product, you can add fruit. Cut it into pieces and add, after insisting for several hours.
Then they pulverized in a blender and apply the mashed fruit and dairy products. Best with ayran mixing: apples; strawberries; apricots; cherries; peaches.
As already mentioned, ayran is the perfect solution for fasting days. It is possible these days to eat soups based on it, seasoning vegetables and herbs. Dinner is better to drink the beverage, combining with black bread. If within 3 days to drink a beverage and eat fruits and vegetables, you can get rid of 3 kg.
Also ayran used in cosmetics. So, on the basis of preparing a toning mask, is able to soften and moisturize the skin. In some countries this product is used to create nourishing creams for the face.
Ayran is an extremely useful product which is able to stop the growth of cancer cells, helps fight excess weight and problems with digestion, normalizes blood pressure, is recommended when high stresses, bad ecology and constant fatigue.
This product does more good than harm, which often is caused not by properties of the beverage, and its poor preparation or disregard for the recommendations about shelf life. It helps with a large number of diseases and contains many useful components.