What to cook for dinner: quick and delicious recipes from the simplest products
As they say many ordinary people, a complete meal should include the first, second and dessert. But due to the lack of time, the hostess can always please their loved ones a rich assortment of dishes. The secret is that you can cook a delicious dinner fast and easy. Just need to know which products to use. Of these products, you can create real masterpieces.
The dishes that we selected, can be not only easy for every day, but also to compete with the holiday. Simple dishes, prepared with exquisite and a little cunning can surprise the guests and please the family.
Meatballs with added Kale
Why this recipe uses cabbage? Is this vegetable are cooked cutlets? The fact that it is able to give the meat a juiciness and make the meatballs more air. A big plus is that after cooking the meatballs in the tank there is a large amount of gravy. Dense and delicious, it is perfect for pasta or potatoes. A great dish for your dinner from simple ingredients.
- 800 g chicken (filet);
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil (better to take refined);
- bunch of fresh dill;
- 100 g of tomato paste;
- half a liter of plain water;
- 70 g of sour cream;
- 500 g white cabbage;
- 60 g of wheat flour;
- 1 carrot;
- 2 PCs of onions;
- half a teaspoon of sugar;
- a pinch of Italian seasoning;
- 2 leaves of Laurel;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 3 peas of fragrant pepper;
- a pinch of salt.
- Chicken fillet soak in cold water to remove all the excess. Dry it using paper towels. To grind the meat.
- The cabbage together with garlic grind in a blender or grinder and add to chicken stuffing.
- In prepared stuffing add salt and other seasoning that you prepared earlier.
- Grind the herbs with a knife and add to the stuffing.
- From ready mix to form small balls.
- With onion and carrot peel. Onion cut into thin half-rings. Carrots grate on a coarse grater.
- Chopped vegetables put in a pan and fry in vegetable oil.
- To the mixture add water, tomato paste. Then pour the salt and sugar.
- To bring everything to a boil.
- Sour cream mixed with flour and add to tomato mixture.
- Again bring to a boil.
- In the gravy put the meatballs and add the pepper and Bay tree leaves.
- As soon as you begin boiling gravy, cover and simmer for 40-45 minutes.
- Delicious meatballs for lunch is ready!
Pork chops in batter
Pork chops are a perfect complement to the buckwheat or mashed potatoes. And if you add the greens, then they can be safely called delicious dish. In the photo it looks delicious. Tasty chops can be used as toppings on sandwiches. Prepared very quickly and eaten even faster.
- pork chops (as many as you want);
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour;
- pinch of black pepper;
- a pinch of salt;
- 60 g of butter;
- olive oil for roasting;
- 120 ml chicken broth;
- 1 tbsp. of milk.
There is probably no such person who doesn’t like chops. Delicious, juicy and tender they are suitable for any dish. They are served for lunch and dinner. They will be a great addition to garnish. This dish is quickly prepared. But there is a proposal to add to chops some flavor. It is necessary to cook them in batter with delicious tasty butter sauce.
- First, let’s prepare the pork chops. Then salt and pepper them on each side.
- Previously prepared flour mix with salt and pepper.
- Take the pan. Better to take one that has big bumpers. Melt it butter, and then add olive oil. Mix everything carefully.
- Roll chops in flour on each side and shake over the plate to get rid of excess flour. This simple method will help to avoid burnt pieces of flour in the pan.
- When the oil heats up put in pan with chops.
- Fry each side to a state of ruddy crisp. Readiness better check with a fork. The meat should be soft.
- When chops are ready, put them on a plate covered with a paper towel. The paper will absorb the excess fat.
- It’s time to cook the most delicious cream sauce. It is prepared from chicken broth, flour and milk.
- Chicken broth slightly warm and add the flour. Stir thoroughly to avoid lumps. From flour and broth should get a homogeneous mass.
- Watch the sauce when it starts to thicken add the milk. All at once pour is not necessary. Try to add 2-3 tbsp. The broth should thicken a little more, that will happen very quickly.
- Once the sauce is ready, you can apply chops to the table, pre-watering them.
- Bon appetit! Delicious chops are ready!
Fish fried in batter
Fish cooked in a tempura dish which will appeal to all the hurrying people. It will satisfy even the most lazy. Will be a great addition to lunch. For its preparation does not take much time. A simple recipe will tell you how to cook the most delicious fish in batter. The photo shows that the slices of fish turned out juicy and Golden.
- fillet of any fish – 5-6 pieces.;
- 75 g of wheat flour;
- a pinch of salt;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 tablespoon of water;
- 100 g of breadcrumbs;
- 5 tbsp olive oil.
- First you need to prepare all the products. A large part of the necessary ingredients except fish probably have in the kitchen of every housewife.
- Cleaned fish fillets cut into portions. This is necessary in order to make it easier to fry.
- From flour and salt to make a sort of mixture and roll in her fish. Lay each slice on a plate so that they do not touch each other. Put the fish in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. The flour will stick well to the fillet, and broil will be better.
- In a container beat the egg and add water. Beat with a whisk.
- Near the stove to place the bowl with the breadcrumbs, the beaten egg and fish.
- Fillet dipped in egg, then roll in the breadcrumbs. Fry the slices in a hot pan with olive oil. Frying pan with high sides will protect from splashes.
- Fry each piece of fish until Golden brown on both sides.
- Put the fish on a dish and decorate with greens. Then you can enjoy the incredible taste.
New potatoes with sour cream
This recipe is popular in all the countries of Europe. Cooked food takes place on the first page of the menu in the finest restaurants. Even simple boiled potatoes can easily become a dish of the day. With greens and sauce she looks so appetizing in the photo. Delicious dish suitable for lunch and dinner. Prepared from the most simple products that are always in the kitchen.
- 1 kg new potatoes;
- 2 tbsp vinegar;
- a bunch of dill;
- small bunch of any Italian herbs;
- 60 g green onions;
- a clove of garlic;
- 1 tbsp. sour cream;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of pepper.
- First you need to prepare the potatoes. Wash it in water. Not to clean the knife, can be scratched with a sponge for washing dishes. This is the easiest way of peeling potatoes (young, of course). When all the peel is removed, throw the potatoes in the boiling water and boil for 25 minutes.
- Vegetables and herbs to wash. They need to make the sauce. Garlic to remove the peel.
- Try potatoes, if it was soft – it is already possible to drain the water.
- Put the potatoes in a dish for feeding. Drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with pepper.
- Garlic with Italian herbs very finely chop. If you wish, you can add any seasonings and spices. Chopped greens mixed with sour cream.
- Getting slicing cucumber. It will make a topping for the potatoes. His finely chop. To do the same with green onions. All the topping for the potatoes ready.
Now the important point when cooking a main dish for lunch. The sauce for the potatoes can be served in different ways. It is poured directly to the potatoes or serve separately in a gravy boat. In any case, it turns out delicious. Just a few simple ingredients it turns out incredibly tasty and tender dish. To prepare potatoes quickly in the few minutes that it is a big plus.
Simple and quick to prepare fish-potato casserole turns out juicy and incredibly tasty. Ranked first in the ranking the best home-cooked meals for lunch. Insanely delicious dish made with simple ingredients.
- a pound of potatoes (can use any);
- a pound of fish fillet;
- 120 g of hard cheese;
- chicken egg;
- 120 g of mayonnaise;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of pepper.
Dish for dinner cooked very quickly. Having once, it will become one of the favorite dishes. Tasty fish will be enjoyed by all members of the household.
- Potatoes, as usual, wash and clean. Cut into small slices. Of potatoes, you can do slices or wedges.
- Fish to prepare. If you take a fresh, then to remove the gloss and guts. If frozen, defrost and cut into small pieces.
- Half of the potatoes spread on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper.
- Next comes a layer of fish. Put the entire season with salt and pepper.
- Potatoes, which were also spread on the fish again and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl prepare the filling in a casserole. Mix together grated cheese, egg and mayonnaise. Beat slightly and pour the oil mixture over the potatoes. Send the dish in the oven for half an hour.
The dish is ready. Nothing complicated in its preparation no. Casserole with potatoes turns out very tasty. It’s quick, simple ingredients. This casserole is suitable not only for lunch, but will be a wonderful decoration of the festive table.