A cyst of the bladder: symptoms, causes and treatment
Cyst of majevica is a rare disease that can occur in women, men and even children, the age group is not important. Fortunately to diagnose the pathology is quite simple and the treatment is considered effective.
A cyst formed in the urinary duct «ourhouse». Usually by the fifth month of fetal development urachus closed, may be such that the duct is not completely overgrown. Such cyclic processes provoke cysts.
The formed cavity is filled with a primary feces, urine, mucus and exudate. A cyst can form a closed bag filled with the above liquid. In that case, if the image of the fistulous course, the fluid can start to appear through the belly button.
Quite a long time, the cyst may be small, but when they get germs and bacteria, it increases up to 13-15 cm in diameter.
According to statistics, most often the cyst of majevica suffer from severe gender, female pathology is diagnosed much less frequently. It should be noted that cystic masses, your state throughout life, the cause of development, are the germs and bacteria.
The causes of pathology
A cyst located in the bladder, or rather, in the Bayou. So the medicine can come across such a name as «cyst of urachus». We all know that human organs are formed in the womb. Duct urinary appearance plays an important role up to the fifth month of this period of development. It connects mocevic with amniotic fluid.
After the fifth month of the start of change, in which the flow of majevica the walls are closing in and it closes. If correct, then it needs to be completely closed but, generally, no abnormalities in development anywhere, they also have a place.
In this case, fully close the ends of the duct, and its middle part remains empty. Such pathology is a catalyst cysts of majevica.
Despite the fact that modern medicine moves forward to investigate fully the true causes of the pathologies duct fails today. This is why many doctors believe that provoke this anomaly disturbances in embryonic development.
The true reason remains unclear, but to develop correct, efficient complex that will help to prevent cyst of majevica also does not provide.
Symptoms inherent in cystic formations in mocovice
The main question: «what symptoms the disease appears?». Consider the clinical symptoms of cystic formations in the bladder:
- As a rule, such cysts are quite small sizes, so with a simple examination to identify them is simply unrealistic.
- Can occur dysuria, if the cyst became infected, the amount of education starts to grow.
- Purulent cysts can have all the symptoms and signs of the inflammatory process.
- Most often the patient is aware of these typical signs: increased body temperature, pain in the abdomen, General malaise, swelling, redness of the abdomen below the navel.
- If the abscess is ripe, he begins to seek out can break into the abdominal cavity, mocevic or out in the navel area.
Clinical symptoms similar to the symptoms of the frontal abdominal hernias and diverticulum of majevica.
Diagnosis of cyst of the bladder
If cystic formation reached a bigger size, then an experienced specialist can establish the problem by the method of palpation. As a rule, it is possible to probe the solid body in the navel. The cyst may get complicated with umbilical hernia, hernia of the anterior wall and protrusion of the organ. For a complete and proper diagnosis, the doctor prescribes ultrasound.
Also frequently appointed MRI. Excellent results can give cytoscope when you enter the endoscope through urethra in mocevic. You can see education from the inside out. In cystography, the bladder is injected with a special substance, soluble in urine. After some time conducted x-rays, which helps to identify the anomaly.
Mandatory assigned fistulografiya, the procedure, in order to determine whether the fused duct and mocevic.
But statistics indicate that patients are referred urgently and time to diagnosis is simply is not urgent to take action.
Features of treatment
In time the disease is detected helps to immediately begin appropriate treatment. Often, however, the cyst makes contact patient already, when the formation of discomfort. Only the patient himself can minimize risks and avoid consequences. It is enough to look after their health, visit your doctor regularly and listen to the body.
Despite the modern development of technology and medicine, unfortunately, conservative treatment can not cure this pathology.
- Typically, the patient shows an operation during which the cyst is completely removed, the space it occupied is necessarily carefully cleaned to prevent infection by pathogenic bacteria.
- If there is inflammation of surgery is contraindicated. In this case, it is assigned to conservative treatment, aimed at the inhibition of inflammatory lesions. Can be administered ultraviolet and antibiotic therapy.
- After the inflammatory process subsided, you can performed the operation. Surgery is perfectly safe and simple, even held a newborn.
- When abscess surgery is performed urgently. For starters, the abscess is opened and drained, and then removed the cyst.
Dangerous cyst of majevica: implications
Of course, there is always risk. But if it does not interfere with other internal organs, nothing wrong with that. If there is inflammation, which increases the size of cyst and pus, urinary bag can not sustain and burst, and the liquid into the abdominal cavity, which can lead to peritonitis which is deadly.