Allergies for kids: instructions for use, reviews and can I drip children
Is it possible to apply Effects to children?
In the line of natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, created based on natural substances, it presents the drug Release. The ratio of «price-quality» allows you to be this popular. Part medications include natural essential oils. This ensures the mild effects of the drug. Among the side effects noted possible allergic reaction to the esters of natural oils.
Cold applied with rhinitis (runny nose), chronic diseases of the nose and throat after surgery. Over the counter medications available in four forms – drops, spray, ointment and cream. The composition is the same in all cases. Due to the different form changes the method and intensity of exposure to the surface. The most appropriate use of Drops for kids drops in the nose, in the instructions for use of the prescribed doses and duration of treatment.
Pinosol children: for and against
Before you decide to use Drops to treat the child or not, should carefully read the contraindications and to check if a baby has an allergic reaction to components of the medication.
As a side effect in the instructions for use of Drops prescribed possible allergic reaction to one of the ingredients (by descending concentrations):
- oil of Pinus sylvestris;
- eucalyptus oil;
- guaiazulene – analogue of the active substance of chamomile;
- peppermint essential oil;
- thymol, a substance contained in the essential oil of thyme;
- vitamin E — tocopherol acetate.
The words «allergic reaction» are manifestations, such as rash, itching, swelling, dyspnea, anaphylactic shock, bronchial spasms.
That is why manufacturers recommend to reduce the risk of exposure to essential oils on the immature child’s body.
The composition of the medicines can cause a nasty local reaction:
Focusing on the manufacturers ‘ recommendations, local effects on the nasal mucosa should not cause allergic reactions.
For any suspected unexpected result from the use of the medication immediately stop the treatment.
The instructions are clearly stated at what age the Drops can drip children, namely two years. However, there are cases when the drug is prescribed even infants.
Can I Release children to?
The immune system of an adult human when ingested excessive quantities of drugs to the mucous actuates a mechanism of rejection of excess. Adult sneezes and blows her nose. The seasons will not cope with the overabundance of medication. The drop may become too large dose. There is a risk of bronchospasm, dyspnea, swelling of the mucous membrane of the larynx.
If the attending physician calculated risk and medicine are assigned to seasons, one should clearly and carefully to be manipulated. Drops for babies can become a panacea, and toxic substances. It all depends on the professionalism of the doctor. Despite the minimal amount of auxiliary chemicals in the composition, this drug is a potent.
Especially the use of Cold in children
The course of treatment is chosen individually. However, there are General guidelines depending on the age of the child:
- Child from one to two years prescribed drops. This form of issue is quite easy to operate. It is easy to calculate the number of prescribed drops. This is usually 1-2 drops. They are applied on a cotton swab and gently wipe each nostril.
- The child of two years also prescribed nose drops: 1-2 drops in each hole, but without using cotton or cotton buds.
- Children from 3 years Pinosol can register not only in the form of nasal drops, but in the form of an ointment or cream. The recommendation to use ointment and cream one in the case of dry crusts in the nose. Dosing of the drug in this case is difficult, so you should start with small amounts and monitor the reaction of your baby.
If no local reaction, the treatment administered 5 to 7 days.
Mothers who used the Drops for the treatment of children from one year and older, noted among positive effects the following:
- Consistency medications do not dry the nasal mucosa.
- The inhalation of ether oils included in the composition, accelerates the return to a healthy breathing.
- Convenient packaging and the pipette can accurately inject the desired amount of medication into the nose.
Catherine, 26 years, Moscow: «Except for my child (2.5 years) has appointed a local pediatrician. Son easily tolerate the treatment of syrups, tablets. But to clean the nose of thick mucus was impossible. The pediatrician taught us how to play «perchance» — syringe washed the spout. After the mucus was bismarkallee, carefully dripped 1 drop. The effect is great!»
Svetlana, 30 years old, Vladimir: «Honestly, Sometimes treated with suspicion. It is very publicized drug. This song is about natural Cold ringing in the ears. Cautiously tried ointment daughter (4 years) when, after a long cold nose became dry. The crusts fall off without pain, carefully wiped them with a napkin. Recommend!»
Summing up the experience of parents, the drug Release can be attributed to effective means to combat congestion and dryness of the nose. However, with caution should use it those who have allergies, food or seasonal.
It is not necessary to bury or smear the nasal passages of children up to one year. The best results are achieved when pre-syringing of the nasal passages and cleanse them from thick mucus.