Allocation during menopause: what are the possible types, norm
The most embarrassing period in the life of every woman – attenuation of the physiological ability to conceive and bear children. The climax delivers a huge amount of discomfort representative of the beautiful half of humanity. Moreover, disturbances affect many aspects of life: instability of mental States to physical problems. Against the background of changes during the onset of menopause, a woman still bugged and allocation during menopause. Which ones are the norm or should be of concern, and an urgent appeal to the gynecologist to talk in more detail.
Menopause is difficult, but present in every woman’s life process. And those hormonal changes that occur in the body during menopause, can change the nature of vaginal discharge. Moreover, the unusual phenomena often considered to be the norm. And considering three main phases, which is menopause, the contents of the allocated female sex organs secret may vary. The main reasons for the increased abundance or changes in the nature of habitual secretions can be:
- hormonal imbalance, which causes as an excessive amount of secret, and its absence, which often leads to difficulties during sexual intercourse. Aberrant pattern of hormones can provoke the development of hyperplasia, the formation of polyps and fibroids of the uterus, and cancer tumors;
- physical overload may cause increased activities of the damped ovaries, resulting plentiful, but once the release of liquid. Against the background of reduced production of estrogen develops weakening of the vascular walls and mucous membranes of the uterus, which can make selections in women bleeding;
- the menstrual period, when bleeding can stop and the endometrium is still able to partially update the mucous membranes;
- long-term use of certain medications, especially hormonal replacement may induce the appearance of dark spotting discharge;
- disease both chronic and triggered by the menopause, are the first manifestations in the form of secretions.
In order not to miss serious disease, one should consider the qualitative characteristics of secretions: color, consistency, smell, impurities, etc. Causes of pathologically abnormal processes can be:
- atypical changes in the activity of the genital organs, caused by hormonal disruptions;
- reduction stable functionality of the immune system and metabolic processes in the body. The risk group includes women who are on the dispensary account on such chronic diagnoses as: hypertension, obesity, diabetes and other diseases of the endocrine system;
- infectious diseases manifested in the period when the body is weakened.
A variation of the allocated secret
Vaginal discharge according to statistics from gynecologists can be of several types.
- Mucous membranes. Often considered a physiological norm, especially if you have a transparent color. Standard liquid is produced in small quantities, without concomitant symptoms. If secretions are many and they are frothy and sharp-smelling, is necessary to consult a gynecologist. Most likely in the body formed and developed infectious viral disease that leads to dangerous consequences.
- Spotting, which are divided into abundant during menstruation and spotting in case of any deviations in health. During menopause, such bleeding may indicate a dangerous disease. A standard phenomenon at menopause is considered to be a gradual decrease in bleeding with increasing total duration of the menstrual cycle. And if during the beginning of menopause such allocation can be attributed to a normal physiological process, after menopause, bleeding, even minimal, talking about cancer.
- Dairy is a cheese-like appearance. It happens with fungal diseases. For this type of discharge characteristic sour smell, dense and thick consistency. In addition, the cheese stands out abundantly and necessarily accompanied by a strong and almost constant itching. Unpleasant burning sensation in the area of the external genitalia in these secretions often occur after the act of urination. Just a day the first manifestations of a strong irritation of the skin and mucous membranes, delivering the woman annoying discomfort. Treatment in this case should be both sexual partners, because menopause plays a secondary role.
- Purulent content usually has yellowish and greenish tint and thick consistency. This type of discharge is typical for the symptoms of venereal inflammatory and bacterial diagnoses. Almost always accompanied by not only itching of the labia, but also pain. The most distinctive characteristic is the aroma of rotten food. Also, this type of secretory fluid always bordered with a constant low grade fever.
Normal for female health are clear discharge during menopause with a complete lack of smell. Besides the standard whites are not accompanied by any General symptoms: pain, discomfort, itching, irritation and other.
To talk about the disease in the body is necessary in the case of a discharge with a pungent odor, staining of varying intensity, foam or curd content. And the problems with women’s health manifested in parallel with infectious symptoms.
Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
Selection at menopause should at least alert the woman, but it is not necessary to panic. Of course, everyone is responsible for the health of the person should seek medical help in case of doubt. The trip to the clinic will never be superfluous. And considering a total change in a woman’s body during this period are examined in need.
Diagnosis of the General state of women’s health and palacinky includes a visual inspection of a gynecologist, a fence of the desired set of smears and biological material for laboratory tests, sometimes biopsy, colposcopy and ultrasound examination of the uterus. Additional laboratory, tool and hardware diagnostics can be assigned if necessary on the strict advice of a doctor.
According to the results of the examinations, a doctor appointed by the administration of drugs capable not only to eliminate the causes of discomfort and painful symptoms, but also to facilitate the flow of menopause in General.
Therapeutic measures for the treatment of secretions during menopause what are possible for different types of such phenomena are strictly individual. And doctors use conservative methods with the help of drugs and surgery. Complex medicines to eliminate the annoying secretions is reduced to a set of such pharmacological substances:
- hormonal replacement in order to balance the set of necessary elements, that in itself will restore the normal working of the female body;
- when bleeding is of a different nature necessarily prescribe a course of hemolytic drugs that can affect blood clotting;
- immunomodulators and vitamin therapy intended to eliminate deterioration and to help the woman easily survive the beginning of menopause.
To say how much time it will need to undergo a full treatment is impossible. Everything will depend on the severity of symptoms, the presence of chronic and related diseases, and common immune system in General. According to medical statistics medical events can last from several weeks to six months.
Surgical treatment is an extreme method of therapy when the background of menopausal changes develop diseases such as polyps, fibroids and other tumors. In case of detection of the cancer process, surgery is considered the only correct method. The removal of almost all internal organs of the sexual sphere is possible only with the early detection of malignant tumors.
Quite often spotting during menopause cause in doctors of fears and force them to carry out operative intervention. And this is no accident. Because bleeding can abnormal formation inside the uterus, and the destruction of the endometrium in General. In any event, will entail a minimum of scraping. So do not ignore the testimony of the attending physician concerning a full examination of the body. It is also forbidden to engage in self-therapy, taking medicines or traditional medicines. There is a lot of evidence that the gifts of nature effective for women in menopause. But such treatment is justified only in the case of a prior consultation with a gynecologist.
Remember that selection during menopause can also occur. The phenomenon is not always about the formation of dangerous diseases. The reason for this can be diseases of the vascular cardiac system, the blood, hormonal drugs, as well as the activity of sexual life.