At what pressure bleed from the nose: what to do and the reasons
Bleeding from the nose at a pressure of: what is coming and what to do in such cases?
The main cause of nasal bleeding is a lability of arterial pressure. Enhance the process contribute to endogenous and exogenous factors, as hypertension or hypotension.
Wrong actions can only strengthen the intensity of the effusion of lymph, so it is important to have information on the etiology of the hemorrhage, what actions are permissible and what is unacceptable for this situation?
At what pressure is bleeding from the nose?
To understand the mechanism of changes in blood pressure level, it is necessary to know the physiological aspects of the cardiovascular system. The projection of the inner shell upper body is lined with capillaries and choroid plexus, which are located as close to the surface of the nose.
On the background of functional mobility AD vulnerable walls of the arteries can not withstand high peripheral resistance, on the ground ruptures, which is manifested by the flow of blood from nasal orifices.
A pressure monitor determines the tone and elasticity of tubular formations. They perform the transport function, ensuring the supply of organs and tissues with oxygen and nutrients. Because of the systematic spasms mucosa atrophies, the inner space between the walls of the arteries decreases.
When narrowing of the lumen increases the frequency and strength of contractions of the fibro-muscular organ, because the bloodstream receives a greater volume of blood. So is the development of hypertension. With this condition the blood pressure exceeds the acceptable norm (120/80).
Epistaxis – unpleasant phenomenon, however, the outflow of lymph from broken capillaries to prevent more dangerous consequences: the violation of the integrity of cerebral vessels, the internal hemorrhage.
For reference! Previously hypertension was treated by the method of nasal bleeding. In modern medicine this method is not practiced, because there is a risk of reduction of haemoglobin, resulting in anaemia.
Pathology characteristic of visible or hidden causes of the development. The tone of the arteries increases with excessive consumption of salt, fluid, strong physical exertion, emotional turmoil.
The pressure is outside the permissible tolerance when the abuse of alcohol and tobacco. The risk of high blood pressure increases the tendency to cardiovascular insufficiency, hormonal imbalance, increased degree of internal coupling of the plasma.
In the medical practice bleeding from the nose when reduced pressure is less common. If hypotension is an indicator of the thermometer below the 90/60 marks. The patient experiences weakness, malaise, dizziness, possible fainting.
With recommendations on how to strengthen the vessels in the nose can be found here.
What pathology reduce blood pressure?
Nasal bleeding with reduced AD indicates pathological disorders. This condition may occur as a reaction of the organism to exhaustion, stress, lack of sleep.
More serious causes of blood from the nose at low pressure include the following factors:
- diseases of bronchial and pulmonary system, ENT diseases, accompanied by internal bleeding. Copious amounts of lymph finds no ways out into the environment, flows from the nasal cavity;
- allergies. The impact of antigens provokes soft tissue swelling, pressure violated the integrity of capillaries and connective tissue of movable flows through the sinuses;
- oncological diseases. Relief of symptoms requires therapy with highly toxic drugs that alter the biological composition of the blood, thinner wall of the arterioles and arteries;
- hormonal imbalance. The change in the level of biologically active substances in the body is transferred to the viscosity of lymph. Therefore, the liquefied blood flows at the slightest damage of the nasal epithelium;
- myocardial infarction. Pathology is manifested by circulatory disturbance of the heart muscle with subsequent necrosis. A clinical picture characteristic of epistaxis and cough impurities of blood clots;
- traumatic brain injury, which are accompanied by abundant hemorrhage, including through the nasal openings;
- cardiovascular dystonia. To the complex of symptoms of dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system include low blood pressure, epistaxis, fainting.
Nuance! In the early stages of gestation in pregnant women opens nasal bleeding due to dysfunction of the endocrine neuroregulation system.
The slightest deviation from the norm in the functioning of the body – a reason to seek medical help. Otherwise, the underlying disease will progress, increasing the frequency of nasal bleeding, which is dangerous with chronic pathology, fatal outcome.
Recommendations on how to stop nosebleeds in different blood pressure parameters
From, how well will be given first aid in case of haemorrhage (bleeding nazalnam) further depends on the health of the patient. Initially it is necessary to differentiate the cause of the disease.
If epistaxis has a regular character, then we are talking about serious violations. This clinical picture requires diagnosis and integrated treatment in a hospital or on an outpatient basis.
Minor nosebleeds can be stopped at home. There is a list of guidelines that must be adhered to in the selection of lymph from the paranasal sinuses:
- Make the sitting or reclining, the head slightly back.
- Loosen the collar of the shirt, open the Windows in the room for unobstructed air flow.
- The thumb and index finger to press the convex surface of the nose to the septum for 5-10 minutes.
- To affect the olfactory organ cold. From improvised using a bottle of water, objects with a metal surface, ice.
- To enter deeply into the nasal passages sterile turundy soaked in hydrogen peroxide. That wool does not absorb the blood, it is necessary to handle it cosmetic vaseline. A quarter of an hour to carefully remove the tamponade.
- To put under language a tablet of validol or glycerin, which possess sedative activity.
Important! Is strictly prohibited much to tip the head back, because blood would flow in the nose and throat, triggers asthma attacks. The concentration of blood clots in the gastrointestinal tract is fraught with disorder of the digestive system.
A person needs to provide rest at least 15-20 minutes. If the patient experiences breathing difficulties it is possible to use vasoconstrictive drops («Nazivin», «Extream», «Xylometazoline»).
Contraindicated sharp exhalations through the nose for several hours. Recommended at least 2 hours to limit intake of hot drinks, stop Smoking and exercise.
What if high blood pressure and blood from the nose? When the pressure is high, you need to constantly monitor the performance of the tonometer. If the discharge does not stop, HELL is not normal, immediately call a team of emergency room. It is not excluded that this condition is caused by a hypertensive crisis.
Before the arrival of medical personnel need to take hypotensive drugs. If I didn’t have pills, give blood free way out. Probably, nasal bleeding will stop once the pressure drops to acceptable to the organism level.
Regular nosebleeds at high pressure requires treatment of the underlying disease – hypertension. List of pharmaceutical products for the normalization of AD include diuretics, calcium antagonists, vasodilators, beta-adrenoblokatora.
It is important to strictly observe the instructions of the cardiologist, the recovery scheme, since high blood pressure increases the risk of stroke and heart attack.