Bladder infection: causes and diagnosis and prevention
Inflammation of the urinary bladder is a lot of problems and discomfort in everyday life of the patient. Urologists in most cases are diagnosed with this disease as cystitis. The first signs that should alert is the appearance of blood or pus in the urine, often producing pain urination. Trapped microorganisms in mocevic cause in urine as fermentation, which leads to irritation of the walls of the body.
Constantly disturbing the inflammatory process in the bladder has no genetic predisposition. The disease appears in several reasons that provoke this kind of infectious process. To cure and eradicate a disease and its symptoms perhaps the most important time to take his health and right to choose for treatment tablets, antibiotics, and other drugs.
The reasons for the development of pathogens in the bladder
Inflammation of the bladder in women is much more common than the strong half of the population. This is due to the structure and physiology of the female body. In the urine that do not meet satisfactory health indicators, particularly cystitis, can be detected up to thirty different species of microbes.
Often in the body can present different types of infections, that is, the combination is not only one kind of bacteria. Therefore, inflammation of the bladder may be formed on the basis of numerous factors, which became the instigators of the origin of the disease. Namely:
- The penetration of pathogenic bacteria from the kidneys or of the urethra.
- The penetration of streptococci, staphylococci, Escherichia coli, gonococci, tubercle bacilli.
- Infection with the introduction of the catheter into the bodies of the urethra, Entering infections untreated medical instruments.
- Infection through the bladder wall, if there is inflammation in nearby organs. For example, inflammation of the rectum or appendage of the uterus. Inflammation of the epididymis, the uterus must be examined as a urologist and a gynecologist.
- Catarrhal phenomena. Hypothermia, drenching feet, bathing in cold water.
- The excesses of the uterus, the onset of the menstrual period, pregnancy.
- Stagnation of urine, improper functioning of the urethra.
- Atrophy of the muscle, which is excreted urine.
- Atrophy of the prostate.
- Hit, push, injury, due to which the injured bladder.
- The typhoid, scarlet fever, cholera, smallpox, mumps.
- The metabolic disorder.
- Chronic diseases of the reproductive system.
- The occurrence of kidney stones.
The major symptoms of the inflammatory process of the bladder
Inflammation of the bladder in women is developing rapidly and in an acute form. Often it is not only common colds, but also not protected sexual intercourse can involve unpleasant illness. The degree of pain threshold and severity of symptoms in each individual.
Typical symptoms of an inflamed bladder:
- Multiple false urge to empty the bladder on.
- A feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder.
- Pain and burning sensation in the region of the urethra.
- The painful process of urination.
- The increase in body temperature, chills.
- Aching pain in the lower back.
To all the listed symptoms, women may receive an increased amount of discharge that occurred on the background of having genital infections.
Necessary actions in the event of illness
Permanent employment does not allow for a timely visit a urologist. Without medical training people correctly is not able to find the right medicines, tablets, antibiotics to ease the symptoms of the inflammation. Most patients want to fight inflammation of the urinary organ at home. So people are trying to cure mocevic and the path of the urethra not by purchasing pills, antibiotics and other medicines and drugs. This method of treatment helps to recover with the initial extent of the disease.
Usually the condition of cystitis is not recommended to carry on the feet. The best option would be to maintain bed rest with warming the lower abdomen. So it will be easier to move signs and symptoms without using medicines, pills, antibiotics. Also to cure the disease at home will help the constant warm drink. With the exception of alcohol, coffee, carbonated drinks. These drinks will bring further irritation of the already inflamed mucosa.
Pay attention to the use of fruit drinks. Their acidity helps to slow down the propagation of various bacteria. Also at home in the form of treatment and prevention, you can use phototherapy. It can be herbal teas, homeopathic remedies, special paste herbal. The main thing is to watch your diet at home. It is very important during treatment to refuse from aggressive products (salty, spicy, spicy, fried).
Eat as much fruit and vegetables you can include dairy products. Keep in mind that the treatment at home can not absolutely guarantee you a recovery. The disease may return at any moment, in a more complicated form. Treatment at home can play havoc with your health.
Not wasting time in vain, immediately contact your urologist. If you are unable to spend much time in the hospital, take prescription drugs, pills, antibiotics, and other medications you can at home, unattended by medical personnel. Only narrow specialist will give faithful advice than to treat inflammation of the bladder.
Thus, you will have a clear idea about the state of his health. Also be sure that prescribed tablets, painkillers or antibiotics are needed for your recovery.
Diagnosis of the disease in the clinic
After consultation with a specialist, studied in detail the signs and symptoms in your case will be assigned to a number of studies:
- General analysis of urine.
- The cystoscopy.
- X-ray examination.
In addition, taking into account individual signs and symptoms will undertake sowing of urine in order to determine which microorganisms multiply in the bladder. After all the research you need to adhere to scheduled treatment and take all prescribed medication.
In addition to medicamentous method of treatment is widely used ultrasonic irrigation of the mucous membrane of the bladder. Using this method helps to improve blood circulation, restore the walls of the bladder body and to eliminate the adverse consequences and symptoms after consumption of certain drugs.
Measures to prevent disease
To stay healthy you need to follow the simple rules:
- Not tolerate when you want to go to the toilet.
- To observe personal hygiene.
- Not to promiscuous.
- In time to go to the doctor at occurrence of gynaecological or urological diseases.
- To adequately assess his condition.
- Take vitamin C.
- Go to shower before sexual intercourse.
- Try to reduce the number of using tampons.
- Don’t constantly use antibacterial soap, not to alter the vaginal flora.
Inflammatory processes in the bladder – the most frequent among the diseases of urinary system. Cystitis can get sick people in any age category, not bypassing the elderly and newborns. The disease itself does not bear a strong danger from the point of view of detection and treatment, subject to the timely implementation of all diagnostic and therapeutic measures.
Some of the symptoms fairly easily transferred. If you do not bring attention to the disease, it will become chronic and will occur with exacerbations and dangerous complications. In most cases, to fully recover and remove the symptoms of the disease patients help only to specially designed drugs, pills, antibiotics. In the diagnosis of interstitial cystitis and forms of inefficiency conducted by the conservative therapy, patients may be offered surgical intervention.
During the operation, produce a deletion or part or all of the bladder that is determined by the degree of his defeat. In total resection the surgeon artificially creates a new bladder from a portion of the intestine. After the operation for recovery also need antibiotics, tablets and other postoperative medications.