Camphor oil at early pregnancy: manual
Is it possible during pregnancy camphor oil?
About the amazing properties of camphor oil has long been known. It helps with cough, colds, otitis media and other diseases, but is it possible during pregnancy camphor oil? Will not hurt if it is the future mother and child?
It is known that this tool is actively used in the treatment of children from two years old, but despite his all natural, uncontrolled use, you can still put your health harm.
The properties of camphor
Due to the large number of active substances in the composition of camphor, it acts simultaneously as:
Camphor has broad spectrum of activity and can be used for the treatment of not only internal organs, but external. If you are expected to use camphor oil in, during pregnancy, the appointment must only be carried out by a doctor. The main positive qualities of the oil are as follows:
- Thanks to the unique aroma, created a favorable atmosphere, positively acting on the respiratory system. Camphor is used in therapeutic purposes for the treatment of pneumonia and cough.
- Applying compresses of camphor can relieve pain in joints and muscles.
- Also used for hair care and skin.
- Camphor is widely used as aromatherapy. It relieves stress, tension, depression and irritability.
Read how to drip in a nose of camphor oil.
Camphor during pregnancy in the early stages, it is absolutely contraindicated for ingestion. There are several cases when the fetus died due to accidental ingestion of the tools inside.
In addition, camphor has a high level of permeability and absorption through the placenta. Because of this, even the external use of camphor oil could be possible only after examination and approval by the specialist who monitors pregnant.
By applying the remedy externally, you need to be extremely careful and aware of all possible side effects and contraindications.
Indications for use
Camphor is actively used not only in the treatment of upper respiratory tract, but also in cosmetology. It can be often found in different cosmetic products. While carrying a child to take such care only with the permission of the attending physician.
It is forbidden to perform their own beauty treatments with products that are composed of camphor. Before using, you should consult as to the appropriateness of the use, the duration of the course and the dosage.
Camphor oil to treat ear problems. Read more in this article.
Contraindications to the use of
Of all funds that are composed of camphor and the camphor oil itself should be abandoned in the following cases:
- allergic reaction;
- diseases of the skin;
- at the urging of a specialist.
Methods of use
Instructions for use camphor oil during pregnancy involves several ways and options for using the funds. You must be very careful about dosage, as in uncontrolled use, there may be side effects.
- The treatment of bronchitis and cough. In that case, if the specialist finds the use of camphor oil is needed in a particular case, he may be prescribed along with the dosage and course of treatment. Read more about bronchitis in this article.
- Treatment of otitis media. In addition, you can apply camphor oil during pregnancy ear. Again, this is done only at the urging of his doctor. Dripping oil inside with otitis media or pain relief is not worth it. Instead, you can make lotions around the ear. If otitis appeared, as a complication of sinusitis, the use of camphor is strictly prohibited. Especially if there is a decrease of hearing acuity. It can aggravate the process and may lead to deafness in one ear.
- Aromatherapy. Everything is good in moderation, and aromatherapy is no exception, especially during pregnancy. For the entire period of pregnancy can a couple of times to carry out such procedure is absolutely safe, but no more.
- Beauty treatments. To make different cosmetic products of camphor it is undesirable. The purchase funds can be used only with the permission of the doctor, a leading pregnancy. In the morning it is not recommended to use products with camphor oil.
When the outer and moreover, a single application of camphor oil, there should be no fears regarding the health of the expectant mother and child. Main danger during ingestion, which is undesirable during pregnancy.
Even a natural product, is very dangerous, so if you have the option of using other facilities for the treatment of cough, bronchitis, or otitis media, it is best to use them. Only a specialist can prescribe the reception of this money, not friends or relatives.
Camphor oil, like most other treatment natural herbal remedies can help in the fight against different diseases. However, during pregnancy, there is a risk of harm to the fetus.