Can I drip Naphthyzinum in the ear and how to dig?
Is it possible to treat the ears Nose?
In cold weather a person is exposed to infectious diseases more often. In this restless period, the human body is prone to diseases, colds and flu, and inflammation of the ears.
When disease of the ears of every man there comes a blocked ear and a feeling of loss of sensitivity to sounds. It causes severe discomfort and a lot of unpleasant moments.
About ear infections
Often after a cold or flu a person is faced with such a nuisance as laid down in the organ of hearing.
In this period the patient feels headache, temporary loss of hearing, noises, POPs and squeaks in my ears.
However, when such symptoms to cure an adult will not cause problems, since today the pharmaceutical market has a huge selection of medicines.
Health problems of the child, especially a cold or flu more dangerous. Because even a common cold is not as harmless as many people think.
Therefore, to begin treatment it is important when the first symptoms of the disease.
Sudden hearing loss can be caused not only by lack of caps in the cold season. Also the ears is caused by flu, rhinitis or formation of cerumen. In addition, there are the following factors:
- Acute otitis media.
- Inflammation of the outer ear.
- Disease of the Eustachian tube.
- The ingress of foreign bodies in the ear.
- The presence of fluid in the ears.
- The irregular shape of the nasal septum.
- Allergic reaction to long use of drugs.
However, with the emergence of cerumen in humans, no fever, no symptoms of itching and other factors.
Cerumen may significantly impair hearing and cause discomfort in the middle ear.
If the ears are related to the time consult a specialist for its removal.
At home doctors recommend the use of «Remo-Vaks». It is effectively, but gently and sensitively addresses the cause of ear stuffiness in minutes.
However, in other diseases pharmacists offer to bury the drug «Naphazoline» in the ears. It eases breathing, restores the appetite and gives a man an active lifestyle. However, this drug has many side effects. So today we will look at the main question of whether to dig in his ear, «Naphazoline»?
It is known that before applying any medication it is important to examine the abstract, and the question whether it is possible to drip «Naphazoline» in the ear should be explored more thoroughly.
In the «Nose» is a decongestant – Natolin. It has a local effect and helps dilate the blood vessels.
Due to the vasoconstrictor effect of the drug reduces the blood flow to the inflammation and charitable acts on the receptors. This allows you to facilitate nasal breathing and return to normal nasal mucus.
So, three hours later. the patient feels considerable improvement.
In addition to the main active component in the composition of the abolition of the auxiliary substances — boric acid and purified water.
By the color of the liquid should be clear.
After applying «Naphazoline» the patient feels a quick reduction of swelling, increasing blood flow to the ear or the nose.
The use of medications is assumed by:
- acute inflammation of the nasal mucosa;
- allergic rhinitis;
- acute or chronic inflammation of the sinuses;
- external otitis;
- inflammation of the mucous membrane of the middle ear, which is caused by dysfunction of the Eustachian tube.
The drug is banned for use if you have excessive sensitivity to the components in the composition of the drug. And do not use this medicine for these indications:
- A chronic condition in which the blood pressure is always above normal.
- On the inner wall of the arteries is a large amount of cholesterol and fats and raids.
- Problems with the thyroid gland.
- Chronic rhinitis.
- Inflammation of the eyes and eyelids.
- Painful heart palpitations.
During pregnancy and time of breastfeeding of medication should be abandoned.
Dosage and usage drops
«Naphazoline» in the ear can be buried in dysfunction of the auditory tube.
The problem with the access of air from the nasopharynx to the tympanic region or the destruction of the equilibrium between the pressure in this cavity and external atmospheric pressure, experts recommend to bury the ears in the following dosage:
- For children from 6 years and up to 15 are allowed to enter on two drops twice a day.
- Aged 15 years and older in three drops three times a day.
The application of the «Nose» in relation to children under six years old is prohibited.
How to drip «Naphazoline» in the ears
For a speedy recovery to bury the drug in the ears of strictly following the dosage. Thus, the condition of the ears returns to normal within weeks.
Before drip, the drug, replace the cap of the bottle. And follow safety rules described below:
- Before the instillation of the drug to keep the drug in room temperature or RUB it in your hands to warm. As the passing of cold fluid can cause irritable reactions.
- Before applying the drops clean the ear canal with the help of special drops or cotton swabs.
- Before the reception, dip the pipette in boiling water. This way, you prevent infection in the outer region.
- Put the patient on one side.
- In order to open the ear canal, pull the earlobe down.
- Gently drop medication, following the dosage.
- After this procedure let the patient lie down for several minutes. Then repeat the operation on the second body.
Any disease is easier to prevent than to treat. This is especially true in cold weather. Therefore, in freezing temperatures, don’t leave the premises without headgear.
Watch your diet and eat more hard fruits and vegetables. At any time of the year it is advisable the application of course of vitamins and nutritional supplements to support the immune system.
But if you are still ill, before you use the drops, necessarily consult with the attending physician. Self-medication can be dangerous to your health.