Garlic tincture for cleaning the blood vessels: Tibetan recipe
Garlic is a unique product that have a positive effect on the human body:
- has a vasodilator effect;
- lowers blood pressure (used in the treatment of hypertension);
- shows antibacterial effect;
- struggling with «bad» cholesterol;
- regulates cardiac rhythm;
- natural antioxidant (contains a unique component allicin).
Garlic is included in many home recipes (in particular, the expectorant mixtures and compositions for stimulating potency in men). It is used and with the aim of establishing the work of the digestive system (stimulates production of gastric juice and pancreatic secretion, enhances intestinal motility).
The unique composition
Popular Tibetan recipe for cleansing vessels. It is based on garlic with alcohol. To prepare the mixture you will need:
- 350 grams of garlic should be finely chopped, then crushed in a mortar (it should be made of clay or wood) to a uniform consistency;
- garlic mass is poured into a dark glass container and pour a glass of alcohol; the dishes recommended close;
- insist for 10 days in a cool place, but not in the refrigerator;
- the infusion is filtered through cheesecloth and leave for another three days.
To prepare the mixture should fall when the properties of garlic are particularly strong.
Indications for use of composition:
- prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis;
- varicose veins;
- increased blood clotting; tincture prevents the formation of blood clots, prevent heart attacks, strokes;
- the need for an overall strengthening of the body after surgery or illness — the product has immunomodulatory effects.
How to garlic cleaning?
Scheme of examination: 20 minutes before a meal, mixed with 1/4 Cup milk, three times a day.
The first day of therapy begins with the fact that drinking one drop of the tincture before Breakfast, before lunch, take two drops, and before dinner three.
On the second day, increase the dose: before Breakfast, drink 4 drops of garlic tincture, with each subsequent reception add one drop.
Starting from the sixth day of cleansing is to reduce the number of drops of the mixture, one at each reception. Already from the 11th day take 25 drops of the cleansing composition before Breakfast, lunch and dinner and not to reduce the dosage. This treatment scheme is to adhere to until harvested garlic tincture for cleaning vessels will not end.
During treatment it is recommended to drink mint tea or tincture of motherwort; the amount of water drunk per day should be 1.5–2 liters. Such measures will help to reduce the load on the kidneys.
The clinical effect of the composition is as follows:
- removes cholesterol;
- improves metabolism, rejuvenates the cells;
- increases the elasticity of blood vessels, strengthens their walls;
- regulates blood pressure;
- stimulates the immune system;
- improves memory and concentration;
- helps to cope with migraine attacks;
- improves performance;
- an excellent remedy against cramps and muscle pain.
Important: hold the garlic clean the blood vessels can be no more than 1 time in 2 years. Prepare a tincture in the autumn. This tool has no expiration date, can be stored in a cool dark place for a long period of time.
The use of garlic tincture, prepared by the Tibetan recipe, could trigger the following consequences:
- exacerbation of peptic ulcer disease;
- the increasing incidence of endocrine and vascular diseases;
- allergic reactions;
- a urinary tract infection, pyelonephritis, hemorrhoids.
Some patients during treatment complain of palpitations, frequent urination and insomnia.
Contraindications cleaning of vessels alcohol-garlic tincture:
- acute and chronic diseases of the digestive tract — pancreatitis, peptic ulcer or duodenal ulcers, calculous cholecystitis;
- pathology of the genitourinary system, especially in the acute stage;
- the presence of malignant tumors;
- acute cardiovascular condition — stroke, thrombosis;
- individual intolerance of garlic;
- periods of pregnancy and lactation in women.
Garlic has a powerful cleansing effect on the body, so before beginning treatment, it is necessary to consult a specialist.