Hypertension grade 3: symptoms and treatment
Cardiovascular pathology occupies leading place in the number of severe complications with fatal outcomes. Death rates from cerebrovascular diseases in Russia takes the first place among the 50 countries of Eurasia. The proportion of hypertension in the tragic list of causes of death exceeds 60%. Another adverse outcome of the disease is disability. The reasons for such abysmal statistics are the pace and way of the modern way of life, exhausting compensatory potential of the human body.
Essential hypertension, also called hypertension, usually proceeds in three stages. The stage of the disease determined by the degree of involvement in the pathological process of the total GB of all systems and organs of the body. In the final formulation of the diagnosis of what stage of the disease is characterizes the patient’s condition.
- At initial, stage 1 of the disease, virtually no complaints and symptoms, and all the internal organs are functionally intact.
- When 2 stages are already clear signs manifested by left ventricular hypertrophy and angiopathy of the retina.
- When 3 stages are defined by multiple characteristics of involvement in a common pathological process the most important internal organs.
There are three degrees of GB. They describe only the level of BP increase, not reflecting the overall severity of the disease.
- With soft, supportive grade 1 hypertension HELL is not above 160/100 mm Hg. article
- AG 2 degrees is accompanied by an increase in blood pressure up to 180/110 mm Hg. article
- In the AD above these figures is diagnosed severe hypertension 3 degrees.
- In the AD above 210 mm Hg. article, diagnosed very severe hypertension 3 degrees.
Risk factors of hypertension
Risk factors provoking the onset of the disease, aggravate it and depressing forecast. These include:
Hypertension no longer a death sentence?
The cardiologist said that there is finally a cure for hypertension …
- nicotine intoxication;
- family heredity;
- other: obesity, hypokinesia, diabetes, socio-economic and ethnic groups at high risk.
On many of the factors can be affected by lowering or completely removing their influence on the formation of risk GB.
Risk – what is it?
Predicted the possibility of occurrence during the 10 subsequent years of complications in the organs is called SSS level of risk. Risk analysis is carried out, assessing the cumulative interaction of many significant indicators. In the formation of pathological cycle take into account the significance of gender and age of the patient, taking into account the presence of burdened heredity, depressing features of the way of life, as well as the severity of comorbidity and dysfunction of target organs. The predicted possibility of complications reaches:
- at the risk of 1 – 15%;
- risk 2 – 20%;
- risk 3 – 30%;
- 4 risk exceeds 30%.
It is obvious that GB III the extent to which dysfunction and cardiovascular target organs that are already present initially, accompanied by the risk 3 and risk 4.
Hypertension III, like the earlier stage of the disease, first manifested high blood pressure. The clinical picture of GB III stage brings together not only the symptoms inherent to the AG, but signs of pathological processes in target organs:
- heart – angina, heart attacks, arrhythmias, congestive heart failure;
- kidney – nephropathy with kidney failure;
- in the brain – in the form of strokes and encephalopathy;
- in the arterial vasculature is in the form of the atherosclerotic lesion;
- in the blood vessels of the retina – in the form of changes in the fundus.
Symptoms, occasionally associated with disease in the early stages, hypertension III degree transformirovalsya permanent, there are signs, characteristic only of GB III degree:
- stupor and dizziness;
- throbbing and pressive headache;
- visual impairments – flashing point;
- hyperemia of the face and neck; copious perspiration on the background of the chills;
- decreased intelligence;
- violations of short-term memory;
- coordination disorders;
- hypertensive crises;
- human peripheral sensitivity;
- movement disorders in the form of paresis;
- reduced vision.
How to treat hypertension
The main requirement for the course of treatment, the patient with GSD III is indispensable the inclusion of all necessary aspects:
«I have cured hypertension, You can too!»
Actor Oleg Tabakov said
- the leveling of the exposure – the complete elimination of nicotine and alcohol, rationalization of the way of life to avoid overload and stress, optimization of body weight of the patient;
- strict adherence to all dietary restrictions, including on the use of salt;
- the choice of the most favorable mode of physical activity;
- drug exposure.
Treatment success of GB III degree even if you are prescribing the most effective modern drugs depends entirely on active participation of the patient. Patients with hypertension should always remember Avicenna’s judgment about what is whose side will the patient, physician, or illness, he will win a vital battle. The patient must be an ally of a cardiologist, interested, informed and responsible, understanding that AG III amenable only to systemic treatment under supervision of a specialist.
Diet hypertension of III degree
The daily menu of a patient with hypertension should consist mainly of vegetable and cereal dishes. As often as possible should be included as greens and fruits, less – fat boiled meat and fish dishes. It is necessary to restrict the diet butter cakes, animal fats, smoked food, pickles and marinades.
Strict limit (better – exception) to be salt. An excess of sodium salts in the body causes water imbalance, contributes to the delay and the accumulation of fluid in the body. Fluid accumulates in the bloodstream, increasing the BCC blood volume, thus increases AD and increases the load on blood vessels and heart. The other part is excess fluid accumulates in the tissues, mainly in the subcutaneous fat, forming overweight and causing the increase in AD.
Hypertension III requires a multicomponent treatment regimen. The peculiarity and complexity of the selection of drugs for the treatment of is the need for simultaneous action:
- on the mechanism of hypertension;
- the dysfunction of the target organs;
- for acute and recurrent GB related diseases.
The list of modern hypotensive drugs used in cardiology practice, comprehensive and allows physicians to maintain AD patients at an optimal level, thus preventing the aggravation of the severity of the GB, preventing the development of complications and organ damage, reducing the likelihood of progression of atherosclerotic manifestations.
Prescribing regimens when the patient has such a serious pathology as a stage 3 GB is the prerogative of the doctor-the cardiologist. The choice of antihypertensive drugs requires in-depth preliminary examination of the patient, the daily monitoring of HELL, the constant surveillance of a specialist.
Prescribed treatment the patient needs to take orders, cancellation or replacement of antihypertensive drug made only by the attending physician. Self-interruption can lead to irreversible complications. Do not self medicate, it can cause unpredictable results.