Vegetative-vascular dystonia: the drugs, the treatment
Vegetative-vascular dystonia is a widespread syndrome caused by dysregulation of the autonomic nervous system. These disorders are manifested by pathological changes of many organs, without structural pathology. The disease covers more than 25% of the population.
Treatment of dystonia
The treatment of the disease depends on its form, the prevailing changes, the patient’s age and duration of disease. You can divide the therapy into General and syndromic. In General the treatment is the correction of deviations in any manifestation of the disease (sedatives, etc.). Syndromic eliminates variations in specific organs (hypotensive, antiemetic, etc.).
Total therapy dystonia
The main focus of therapy is the effect on the cause of the disease. The normalization of the nervous system leads to an improvement in the activities of other organs and systems. The range of activities includes:
- The elimination of psychogenic stress. Reduction of stress, reduction to normal modes of work and rest can stabilize the blood pressure without the use of drugs.
- The decrease of physical overload. If the disease is caused by excessive lifting or increased duration of athletic exercise, their reduction leads to normalization of hemodynamic and other factors.
- To limit the impact of occupational factors.
- The dental health (infectious forms).
- Normalization of sleep.
- The use of drugs. Drugs for treatment (neuroleptics) have a significant impact on the activities of organs and systems. They stabilize the nervous system regulation. This is reflected in the emergence of antihypertensive, antiarrhythmic, analgesic action.
- Use of tranquilizers (Mebicar). They are used to reduce mental tension, relieve fear, anxiety, emotional swings.
- Drugs to normalize activity of the vegetative nervous system (Bellaphon). They affect both units and lead to a significant improvement in the health of patients.
- Antidepressants have a therapeutic effect by reducing depressive and anxious feelings.
- The use of neurometabolite. Improvement in hemodynamics of the brain and energy metabolism significantly affect the correctness of its functioning.
- Welcome herbal remedies. To restore the functions of the brain (trunk) used drugs motherwort and Valerian.
- The use of adaptogens.
- The use of restorative methods.
- Application of physiotherapeutic methods of treatment. Actively used massage, balneotherapy, acupuncture, and electrosleep.
- The purpose of Spa treatment.
A combination of treatment methods is selected in each case taking into account necessary effects on the body. In cases of oppression of the functions of the nervous system is composed of a complex having a stimulating effect. With the prevalence of processes of excitation are effective drugs that suppress excessive activity.
Hypertension no longer a death sentence?
The cardiologist said that there is finally a cure for hypertension …
Therapy individual syndromes
In addition to the effects on the cause that led to the emergence of the disease and the mechanisms of its development, you need to treat specific disorders, in organs and systems. The most common are cardiac, thematically, bradycardic, and other arrhythmic syndromes. Their therapy will differ.
Treatment kardialgichesky syndrome
For the relief of the pain syndrome with dystonia following tools:
- The tranquilizers. The use of fluorescent forms (Grandaxinum) provides the greatest analgesic effect.
- Sedatives. Classical preparations can be supplemented by taking Korvalol, Validol menthol.
- The self-massage. Impact on the precordial area has a significant therapeutic effect.
- Local irritants. These include capsicum plaster, mustard plaster, of an application with the menovazin ointments or other.
- Physiotherapy. With this type of dystonia uses methods from acupuncture to darsonvalization.
- When joining the acute autonomic disturbances (crises) are added to the therapy of α — adrenoblokatory (Pirroksan).
Treatment tachycardial syndrome
During therapy tachycardiathe syndrome account for the increased automaticity in the sinoatrial node. As this leads to an increase in heart rate, you must:
- to lower the tone of the sympathetic nervous system;
- to increase vagal tone;
- to take drugs, origaudio heart rhythm;
- the use of physiotherapy;
- to normalize the emotional, mental, physical, and barometric loading.
Treatment bradycardic syndrome
By reducing the number of heartbeats less than 60 / minute or slower by more than 20% of the normal rate adjustment is required. In the medical complex include:
- drugs that increase the tone of the sympathetic nervous system;
- drugs that lower vagal tone;
- a tonic, adaptogens, biogenic stimulators (Pantocrinum, etc.);
- the use of a contrast shower;
- improving the body fitness.
Therapy arrhythmic syndrome with dystonia
Treatment of these disorders will depend on the kind of arrhythmia. It differs in the occurrence of sinus arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation. If you experience heart rhythm disorders, you must consult a doctor and establish a medical event on the data of Holter monitoring.
Treatment of the hyperkinetic form of cardiac syndrome
Autonomic disorders of this type requires complex therapy. Due to the fact that the disease is characterized by the increase in the amount of blood ejected from the heart per minute, the speed increase of myocardial contraction and decrease in resistance arteries, the treatment included interventions that modulate β-1-adrenergic receptors and on peripheral vessels.
Overcame hypertension for 1 month
After 10 years of struggle with the disease Oleg Tabakov has told how was able to get rid of hypertension.