VSD on the mixed type: symptoms and treatment
VSD on the mixed type — it can often be heard from the therapist, not receiving the appointment of a medicament. Vegetative-vascular dystonia, in this case, people perceive as a medical «excuse» and the unwillingness to deal direct with their duty to treat the patient. Is it really so? How to treat, and whether the medication is harmful? Is it dangerous? These questions seek the answer for many people because the symptoms of the disease not only affect mood, but also on overall health.
What is vegetative-vascular dystonia?
Vegetative-vascular dystonia is not related to disease. It’s just a functional disorder, which gives certain symptoms. VSD on the mixed type referred to as a mixed neurocirculatory dystonia, is characterized by irregular pressure up or down. Often no pathology of heart or vascular disease is not detected.
Symptoms occur on the background of neurosis (nerve failure) caused by stress or excessive physical exercise. VSD most often occurs in people who are emotionally unstable and reacts violently to external stimuli (e.g., quarrels). However, the IRR can be a symptom of unexpressed emotions. Internal experiences of the person not less outbursts of anger provoke functional failures of the nervous regulation of the body.
Often the signs of VSD are recorded during pregnancy. This condition is due to a change in the hormonal background of women, feelings about the health of the unborn child and even frustration at the loss figure. We all know: any act of close people or imaginary cause of the alarm can cause a pregnant woman’s tears. An important role in the formation of VSD play harmful habits, unfavorable social environment, and puberty in children and menopause in women. More serious causes of VSD:
Hypertension in the past now?
Cardiologists risk to remain without work — hypertension now curable!
- endocrine pathology (malfunction of the adrenal glands, thyroid gland);
- cerebral, spinal pathology;
- cardiovascular disease;
- severe allergic reactions;
- neurological and psychiatric illness.
The clinical picture of a mixed type of VSD
This functional disorder gives very serious symptoms, sometimes inspiring patient concern for their health. The typical symptoms for a neurocirculatory dystonia of mixed type:
- pressure peaks — often of low morning and high evening; the cause of these differences, the a/d the patient himself cannot explain;
- headache and dizziness up to fainting;
- different indicators of heart rate — palpitations («heart pounding») to «fading»;
- heart pain intermittent, stabbing character, or samoustraniajutsia easy kupiruemye reception Validol Valokordin or;
- mood swings, nervousness;
- nausea, sometimes vomiting;
- lack of appetite, insomnia;
- sweating, numbness of hands/feet, tingling feeling;
- unexplained anxiety and fear;
- flashes before the eyes, noise in the ears;
- weather dependent.
Often a strong emotional shake-up provokes autonomic crisis:
- the pressure rises/falls to a critical level;
- temperature rise;
- chills, trembling of hands and body;
- significant deterioration of hearing and vision;
- the inability to speak clearly.
The attack is easily stopped by taking sedatives and drugs that regulate blood pressure.
The effects of the VSD on the mixed type
It should be understood that the neurocirculatory disorder is often not caused by a serious organic pathology. Unwarranted medication about invented non-existent diseases is fraught with deterioration. And prolonged progressive course on the background of the VSD can be formed:
- ischemia of the heart;
- bronchial asthma;
- a stomach ulcer.
No laboratory and instrumental investigations confirming the diagnosis of VSD, no. However, the patient with similar symptoms, conduct the following research:
- blood test;
- ultrasound of the thyroid gland;
- ECG and monitoring a/d;
To exclude somatic and mental pathology of the patient is directed to consult a cardiologist, endocrinologist, neurologist, gynaecologist, ophthalmologist, gastroenterologist and psychiatrist.
«I have cured hypertension, You can too!»
Actor Oleg Tabakov said
In getting rid of symptoms of VSD plays a major role correction lifestyle:
- avoiding harmful habits (Smoking adversely affects the condition of blood vessels and their neural regulation);
- nutrition, the correct mode of eating;
- physical activity in accordance with age — regular walks, exercise, sport.
- education of emotional resistance to stress, if necessary – a visit to the psychologist;
- adherence to work and rest — full sleep, with the exception of heavy physical activity.
Drug therapy includes:
- means that increases pressure and have a tonic effect on the body: Siberian ginseng extract (suitable for children), ginseng extract (after 40 years), schisandra chinensis or hawthorn;
- antihypertensive drugs (with the prevalence of hypertension) — ACE inhibitors for pregnant women magnesium sulfate;
- sedatives tincture of motherwort and Valerian, in severe cases, neuroleptic, nootropic drugs and tranquilizers (only on prescription!);
- vitamin complexes.
A good result is achieved with physiotherapy:
- massage and acupuncture;
- electrical stimulation;
- water procedures.
Positive effect therapy folk remedies:
- tea made from dill seed Valerian — cleans the blood vessels, lowers blood pressure;
- a mixture of pharmaceutical tinctures of Valerian, motherwort, peony, hawthorn (100 ml), mint and eucalyptus (50 ml) with the addition of spices, cloves (10 pieces) — daily three times intake of 20 – 25 drops 30 minutes before eating normalizes blood pressure, improves blood circulation and have a calming effect;
- a mixture of chamomile, birch buds, immortelle and St. John’s wort (100 g dry raw material) — the infusion of herbs (1 tbsp. on 0,5 l of boiled water) and receive a glass before bed (better to add 1 tsp. honey) will improve the metabolism and eliminate headaches.
Excessive worrying about frightening symptoms only aggravate the situation. A positive attitude and adjusting their traditional way of life in combination with light (preferably herbal) medicines to help cope with functional disorder of neuroregulation and prevent the development of truly dangerous diseases.