What helps Andipal and how to apply it?
Andipal one of the preparations, relieving spasms, pain, lowering blood pressure. The action of the drug due to the presence of several active ingredients. Consider the features of the use, side effects, indications and contraindications, as well as whether you can take Andipal during pregnancy.
Part Antipala includes the following components:
- Metamizole sodium;
Bendazol effectively helps relieve spasm of blood vessels. Metamizole sodium (Analgin) relieves the pain. Papaverine relaxes the muscles, relieves spasms and lowers blood pressure. Phenobarbital has a calming effect.
The drug can be taken at elevated pressure. Analgesic effect Antipala used in medicine, as it helps with headaches, including those caused by migraine. Comprehensive anti-hypertensive effect is complemented by the phenobarbital, so it can be drunk at pressure jumps caused by disorders of the Central nervous system.
Taking Andipal, you should read the manual, and know the causes of headache. After all, with incorrect administration of the drug in the case of hypotension, the symptoms may only increase.
Indications for pills Andipal aveksima such:
- headache associated with spasms of blood vessels that feed the brain;
- headache, caused by spasms of peripheral vessels at elevated pressure;
- uncomplicated hypertension;
- chronic diseases of the stomach, spleen, liver, gall-bladder, which are accompanied by muscle spasms.
Pills Antipala are accepted inside. Patients are assigned one or two tablets of the drug two or three times a day. Exceeding this dosage is not desirable. The course of treatment is a week, at least ten days. With dystonia the drug can drink not more than five days. If treatment with this medicine is ineffective, you should replace it or combine with other drugs.
Andipal helps in case of sudden pressure drop, as he quickly lowers it. In this case, you can take a pill once.
Andipal should be stored in a dark place, away from sources of heat. Be careful: the shelf life — 2.5 years. After this period the drug is forbidden.
Special instructions when taking
Application Antipala contraindicated in cases of:
- lack of the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- pathology of the atrioventricular conduction;
- severe pathologies of the liver and kidneys;
- diseases of the blood system;
- myasthenia gravis (fatigue of the striated muscles);
- porphyria (genetic metabolic pigments in the body with the symptoms of photodermatosis).
Be especially careful Andipal during pregnancy in the first trimester is contraindicated. In the second and third trimesters at high pressure is assigned strictly as directed and only for the individually selected dose. In lactation the drug is invalid.
Among the side effects:
- allergies of varying intensity (up to anaphylactic shock);
- deterioration of blood due to the presence of the drug Dipyrone (leucopenia and sometimes thrombocytopenia);
- depression in elderly and debilitated patients;
- violations of the kidney.
In long-term care Antipala high pressure it is necessary to constantly monitor the condition of the blood. Extreme caution is necessary to take medicine to patients, dealing with driving vehicles or work with precise mechanisms.
Some medications can enhance hypotensive effect Antipala. These include:
- And nitroglycerin Nitrosorbid, Sustak.
- Nifedipine, Corinfar.
- Beta-blockers (Inderal, Metoprolol, etc.).
- Diuretics (Furosemide).
- Myotropic spasmolytics (papaverine hydrochloride).
Reduce the antihypertensive effect of the drug:
In case of overdose Antipala developed a sharp drowsiness, dizziness, sometimes collapse. Treatment of this condition consists in gastric lavage, reception activated carbon, symptomatic therapy.
So, Andipal — effective tool that lowers blood pressure. Proper medication and compliance with all doctor’s instructions guarantee excellent health and no side effects.