Cauterization of cervical erosion: impacts, potential funding
The leading place among the most common gynecological diseases for many years is given to the cervical erosion. According to statistics, every second woman aged 30 – 55 years to hear a disappointing diagnosis of «cervical erosion». It is worth noting that in recent gynecological pathology has become much «younger» – today it can be diagnosed even in young, nulliparous women.
What is a common gynecological disease and what are the methods of treatment of erosion offers modern medicine? Erosion is called a pathological substitution of the epithelium of the cervical canal of the uterus cylindrical epithelium of the cervical canal. Cells of the cervical canal begin to actively grow on the mucous surface of the cervix are formed painful sores and bleeding wounds. Erosive process can be detected during a pelvic examination, therefore, in no case can not ignore the preventive visits to your gynecologist.
Causes of disease can be hormonal changes in the female body, birth complications, and abortion, different surgical and diagnostic manipulations on the genitals, inflammation in the pelvic organs. Regardless of the reasons for the development of cervical erosion needs to be integrated and timely treatment.
Modern medicine offers several treatment options erosion as parous and nulliparous women. The erosive destruction of tissues produced by electrocautery, diathermocoagulation, laser or radio wave surgery. One of the most well-known, commonly used and available methods is the cauterization of the erosion current. Depending on the chosen method the impact on the affected areas of the cervix is not only current, but also with laser, radio waves, liquid nitrogen, chemical drugs.
Regardless of which method was conducted cauterization of cervical erosion, every woman concerned with the question: what consequences occur after the cautery, and how to minimize the risk of development of negative phenomena?
The effects of cauterization of erosion of the uterus
In the majority of cases, effects of cauterization of erosion associated with surgery and be a normal response of the body to remove the affected tissue. The main consequences of gynecological pathology can be divided into several groups.
- A major phenomenon after the cauterization of the erosion are bloody or watery discharge that can last up to 14 days and have varying degrees of intensity.
- Scarring erosion – the removal of the damaged areas of epithelium formed a rough scar, which may further cause serious problems with pregnancy and childbirth.
- Pain syndrome is a natural result of burning erosive areas become painful and discomfort in the lower abdomen.
- The recurrence of the disease – most often occurs after the conduction of cauterization current. Under the influence of electric current on the affected areas of the mucosa, formed a crust, which greatly complicates the removal process of erosion. Therefore, in most cases, women observed a relapse of gynecological pathology.
Quite often, after burning the erosion of women go to the doctor with complaints of genital discharge. Such can have very different consistency – they can be watery, white, clear or mixed with blood. Directly after the procedure of allocation often have a bright red color in a few days they acquire a light or dark shade of pink.
Most selection appear after holding diathermocoagulation. This is connected to the technology of burning – through of the electric current is processing all the affected tissues, after which the surface formed a crust – the so-called scab, which is nekrotizirovannye tissue. In the normal process of recovery after about 10 to 14 days after the procedure there is a separation of the eschar, and it is displayed through the reproductive tract. But in some cases it occurs much earlier than the required period. Premature separation of the eschar accompanied by severe bleeding. In such cases it is recommended to immediately consult a doctor in order to avoid infection or other adverse consequences.
Women after carrying out the cauterization of cervical erosion to bother spotting from the genital tract, it is recommended to pay attention to their character and profusion. It is believed that if the bleeding is have intensity less than the usual month, then there is no cause for concern. But if they too heavy or accompanied by severe pain, be sure to seek for medical assistance.
How is the normal separation of the eschar? This process must be accompanied by the discharge from the genital tract, which undergo some transformation. At the initial stage, immediately after the procedure, cauterization, separation can have a transparent texture with light splashes of blood, then becoming a pink color that gradually turns into a rich brown or brown. Brown discharge usually appear in the final recovery phase of the epithelium of the cervix. They have a thick consistency, they can see small particles of fabric – thus the removal of the scab.
Under normal recovery process of rejection of the scab lasts from 7 to 20 days. The norm painful pulling or aching nature which accompany the removal of necrotic tissue. Such pain often resemble pain syndrome before menstruation and should not cause concern. This is a normal reaction to the process of rejection of the scab.
It should be remembered that if after three weeks the bleeding stops, you need to see a doctor, so how is it possible that joined the infection or there has been damage to blood vessels in the process of rejection of the scab. In such cases, you need to stop the bleeding, and it can be done only by a doctor. You should also pay close attention to what smell have a selection – normally, they should not smell. But if the discharge accompanied by an unpleasant, «rotten» smell, it is a very alarming symptom, which may indicate the contact in a sexual way of infection.
In most cases, the bleeding after the procedure cauterization is normal, demonstrating that the recovery process of the epithelium of the cervix is normal. Cause for alarm should be too profuse or prolonged bleeding, accompanied by intense pain in the lower abdomen, lower back or thighs, nausea, vomiting, and General deterioration of health. Also extremely worrying symptom is the fever. It is considered a pathological phenomenon and requires immediate referral to a specialist. The doctor will conduct a complete examination of the body, will establish the cause of the bleeding and prescribe the best treatment.
How to avoid serious consequences cauterization of the cervix?
In order to protect yourself from serious consequences cauterization of cervical erosion, to reduce the profusion and duration of the discharge, to reduce pain, you must strictly adhere to certain preventive measures after treatment of gynecological diseases. All the precautions in detail will tell the attending specialist. Here are the basic rules, careful observance of which will help to avoid complications after moxibustion.
- Every woman made cauterization of cervical erosion, it should be remembered that the recovery period after the procedure is quite lengthy and takes at least 2 – 3 months. On the whole of this period it is recommended to give up Smoking, drinking alcohol and other bad habits – that is, to lead a healthy lifestyle. Special attention should be paid to their nutrition – it must be a full and healthy as possible, rich with all essential vitamins and trace elements. Additionally, it is recommended to take vitamin complexes and drugs for improving immunity.
- For the hygienic procedures should be used shower only. It is strictly forbidden to take a hot bath – it can negatively affect the recovery process after cauterization of cervical erosion.
- After diathermocoagulation and other types of cauterization of erosion is strictly forbidden to engage in sports, physical labor, lift weights. The maximum allowed weight of lifted objects should not exceed 3 kg.
- Throughout the recovery period must strictly adhere to pelvic rest. And then, before you get intimate, you should visit your gynecologist who will conduct a full examination of the body, ensure the restoration of cervical mucus and allow sexually active.
- Also, special attention should be paid to the genital hygiene during menstruation. During this period, you are allowed to use only sanitary pads. Tampons are banned.
- During the recovery period after cauterization it is necessary to abandon swimming pools, saunas, baths, public bathing. Also persistently it is not recommended to sunbathe in the Solarium.
- It is strictly forbidden to use irrigation and other methods of traditional medicine to expedite the recovery process. These unconventional methods can cause serious damage to the female body and only exacerbate the complications of cauterization.