Cinespace brain: what is it, symptoms, treatment
What is cinespace and how to treat it?
In the nasal cavity of man there are four paranasal sinuses. When the penetration of the virus, infections or allergens in the maxillary cavity, the patient increases the risk of sinusovaya. With the progression of this disease, the patient suffers from the inability to maintain breathing through the nose, pain in head and temples, and also complains of copious mucous or viscous nature. In addition, cinespace accompanied by extraneous noises in the head or ears, itching and a burning sensation in the nose and frequent sneezing.
Cinespace the maxillary sinus requires urgent medical therapy, otherwise there is a risk of complications of the disease. It should be noted that the disease in the region of the paranasal sinuses most often develops on the background of already existing acute respiratory diseases, so the disease is quite painful.
What is cinespace brain
Cinespace is a pathological inflammation, in the course of development which the patient suffers from a distinct symptoms. The reason for the formation of this inflammation lies in the an infectious or viral penetration into the cavity of the maxillary sinuses, but the main factor in the development of the disease it is considered to an allergic reaction.
Allergic lesions of the paranasal sinuses most often develops on the background of already existing inflammation in this cavity. In addition, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses are often diagnosed in people who frequently suffer from acute rhinitis or inflammation of the sinus.
How to cure acute rhinitis to clarify here.
The risk group includes patients with a reduced immune system, as well as people living in an area with heavily polluted air.
In addition, sick people can with an injured nose or post operative effects on the nasal cavity of the organ.
The disease can occur not only in conjunction with other diseases. In some cases it is isolated, and then the treatment is much easier.
The main reasons for the formation of sinusovaya include several factors:
- the tendency to allergic reactions;
- the defeat of the paranasal sinuses of allergens;
- the presence of benign or malignant tumors;
- a tumor in the nasal cavity;
- frequent inflammation flu;
- the presence of chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- frequent inflammation of the flu or common cold;
- improper treatment of acute respiratory diseases;
- frequent use of vasoconstrictor nasal drops;
- pernicious habits.
Thus, cinespace is one of serious pathological processes in the area of the sinuses. As a rule, when conservative treatment to get rid of the symptoms can be medically way in ten days.
The clinical picture of the disease
Before diagnosis of the disease is necessary to determine the nature of inflammation. If sinusovaya brain often formed by pathogenic microorganisms, which becomes a favorable environment for the accumulation and reproduction of bacteria and fungi. Such a process causes pronounced symptoms.
In the primary stage of development of sinusovaya the patient complains of the following symptoms:
- heaviness in the head;
- the deformation of mucosa;
- the swelling of mucous;
- the appearance of polyps;
- an increase in the level of eosinophils in the blood;
- sharp shooting sensations in the temples and the skull;
- the pressure in the bridge of the nose;
- severe itching and burning sensation in mucous membrane;
- the formation of large amounts of mucus.
During the development process, the symptoms may vary:
- there are frequent attacks of severe pain in the head;
- heaviness in the frontal sinus;
- discomfort between the eyebrows;
- frequent sneezing;
- profuse discharge of a viscous consistency;
- hearing impairment;
- mild cough;
- nasal congestion;
- swelling of the entire face;
- tiredness and fatigue;
- nervousness and irritability;
- the loss of orientation in space.
If sinusovaya brain noted paroxysmal symptoms. Frequently recurring seizures can cause the development of asthma, growths in the mucosa, the appearance of tumors.
Often cinespace to become the cause of constant fatigue, sleep disturbances, loss of strength. But, as a rule, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses does not cause acute symptoms, so the patient feels normal.
Before treatment, the patient must undergo a detailed examination by a specialist-an otolaryngologist or neurologist.
For the diagnosis of sinusovaya the patient must take a blood test, which will determine the number and level of eosinophils.
To determine that cinespace on MRI can be due to the degree change of the mucous membrane. In addition, magnetic resonance imaging will determine the presence of tumors.
In addition, the patient must undergo a visual inspection of the sinuses, as well as examination of the ears, eyes, state of the lymph nodes.
To cure sinusovaya is possible only with an integrated approach. If you notice signs of inflammation at an early stage, to get rid of the disease using conservative medicine, but if the inflammation of the paranasal sinuses found chronic or dangerous complications to cure the disease only by means of surgery.
Classic therapy involves taking the following medications:
- Reception antihistamines medications «Suprastin», «Tavegil», «Zyrtec», «Zodak», «Aerius», «Help», «Helps». They will reduce swelling in the tissues and restores the patency of the nose.
- Rinsing the nasal passages with the help of ready-made FirstView «Rotokan», «Aqua Maris», «Malavit», «Physiomer», «Humer», «no-Sol», «Dolphin». They eliminate viscous secretions and improve nasal breathing.
- To reduce swelling a doctor can prescribe vasoconstrictor nasal drops «Galazolin», «Llanos», «Otrivin», «Glycine», «saline» and others. To apply the drops for constriction of the blood vessels can be not more than five days, and only with a doctor’s prescription, as cinespace may provoke a severe allergic reaction.
- Subsequently the patient will prescribe the introduction of steroid hormones that are injected directly into the affected part. The best drugs are considered «lower blood pressure mother», «Ascort», «Fluticasone», «Beclason Eco», «Alderin», «Budesonide Easyhaler», «Budster».
- With the unbearable pain in the head, the patient should take analgesics. In addition, try not to listen to loud music, being in a dusty environment for a long time, and don’t forget about moisturizing dwelling. Moist air will help alleviate pain and improve sinus function. Choose the device using this material.
If the standard treatment has not had the desired result, the patient is assigned to surgical intervention. An urgent operation is necessary in the case of the presence of adenoids, tumor, cyst or polyp.
How to cure swelling of the larynx can be found here.
To restore the functions of the maxillary sinuses, the patient must remove the ridges in the nasal cavity. The degree of complexity of the operation depends on the form of tumors and the severity of symptoms.
If the patient has disturbed the structure of the nasal septum, the patient should undergo rhinoscopy.
Important! The sinuses can be operated only in case of emergency, when the inflammation has moved to a purulent stage.
Before surgery, the patient undergoes conservative treatment with corticosteroids and antihistamines. The same method is necessary in the preparation of the body. After surgery, the patient spends about one week in the hospital, where he washed nasal passages in order to avoid relapses and complications.
Cinespace is a chronic inflammation, so get rid of the disease permanently is almost impossible. A patient may only reduce the severity of symptoms and improve the condition.
This requires all drugs to strengthen the immune system with vitamins, calcium, sports and hardening.