Cinnabsin: instructions for use of tablets and drops, analogs, and the composition
As to «Cinnabsin»?
Pharmacological industry offers a wide variety of medicinal products for the treatment of ENT diseases. More and more gaining popularity homeopathic remedies, whose action mechanism is built on the principle of treating like with like. The undeniable advantages of the technique are the absence of chemical elements, the sparing effect of the active components on the body.
High anti-inflammatory and immunostimulating activity shows «Cinnabsin». Abstract introduces the manufacturer’s patient information effectiveness and side effects of the drug usage and dosage, interactions with other drugs.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Homeopathic product of the German manufacturer «Deutch-Homeopatic Union» designed to restore the upper respiratory tract. Therapeutic action is anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous activity.
In its sphere of influence to include the ability to arrest the inflammatory process, restore the natural message of the nasal cavity with the outside world to activate protective immune response. The use of «Cinnabsin» helps to reduce the concentration of exudate in the paranasal sinuses, to prevent the likelihood and frequency of recurrences.
Tip! When purchasing products, ask the pharmacist the certificate of quality on the drug.
On sale homeopathic remedy comes in the form of tablets. Round semi-cylindrical dragee in the center separated by a vertical strip. The taste is sweet-syrupy, but have no smell. The contour pack contains 20 tablets.
The price range starts from 660 rubles for 5 blisters in a pack. Such forms as suspensions or drops in the nose «Cinnabsin» for sale does not exist.
A set of active components
High clinical efficacy provides a natural «Cinnabsin», among which there are 4 main substances:
- canadian Goldenseal. Has secretolytic and mucolytic action. Biological changes the composition of mucus, decreases viscosity of secreted fluid, and provides its excretion from the nasal cavity;
- Echinacea angustifolia. Contributes to the formation of local immunity, increases the protective forces of the body, which speeds up the process of regression;
- dohromady Cali. Through its impact on the inner shell activates mucociliary clearance, produces a natural outflow of a sputum together with pathogenic strains;
- sulphurous mercury. Reduces acute pain, relieves inflammation, stops lacrimation.
The therapeutic effect of the active components strengthen the auxiliary components: stearic acid, carbohydrate group of the disaccharides, starch.
For reference! At room temperature and optimal humidity the tablets stored up to 4 years.
When I assign «Cinnabsin»?
The tool is intended for complex treatment of diseases of the nasal mucosa catarrhal and chronic. Indications tablets are presented the following pathological disorders:
- lesion of the maxillary sinus (sinusitis);
- inflammation of the frontal bone;
- the growth of the pharyngeal tonsil.
The drug effectively if you experience itching and burning sensation allergic nature.
With caution is prescribed for hypersensitive body parts. «Cinnabsin» does not include a therapeutic regimen of patients, in history where there are the following deviations:
- chronic infectious diseases;
- the human immunodeficiency virus;
- rheumatic diseases;
- autoimmune disorders.
Due to the presence in the composition of lactose not recommended in patients with rare hereditary forms of intolerance to galactose. Wheat starch has a negative impact on patients with celiac disease.
During pregnancy at different stages of gestation and lactation «Cinnabsin» used by the doctor, after assessing the possible risks to the health of the expectant mother and the fetus.
The pharmaceutical preparation can be a catalyst for allergic reactions, which is manifested by the following features:
- redness of the dermis;
- rash, itching and burning sensation of the skin;
- watery eyes;
- increased salivation;
- swelling of the nasal mucosa;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
The drug requires the fact, when the background of the treatment of the primary condition of the patient deteriorated. While maintaining the vague symptoms it is advisable to consult an otolaryngologist.
Nuance! Permissible concurrent use of tablets with other medicines, because the content of the main components is so low that they do not interact with other substances.
Recommendations on how to take «Cinnabsin»
With the defeat of the upper respiratory tract is prescribed to active therapy or to consolidate the result, prevent the development of chronic pathology. To enhance the therapeutic effect of the tablet should dissolve until completely dissolved.
To take half hour before or after eating. Small patients pills can be reduced to a powder, mixed with a sweet liquid.
In the instructions for use of tablets «Cinnabsin» given the recommended dosage and frequency of use of the drug in the acute form of the disease:
- children from 3 to 6 years – 1 tablet every 2 hours. The maximum allowable daily rate – 6 pieces. When stabilized, reduce the dose to ½ tablets three times a day;
- from 6 to 12 years – 1 tablet per hour, but not more than 8 units per day. To consolidate the effect obtained take 1 tablet every 4 hours;
- over 12 years and adults – up to 12 pills a day. The best option — one tablet 60-90 minutes. After the appearance of the result of the daily rate is reduced to 6 tablets (2 each three times a day).
If no positive change after three days of systematic use, the drug should be excluded from the therapeutic scheme and replace.
For the treatment of ENT diseases chronic forms apply the following scheme:
- adults and children 12 years: the daily rate is limited to 3 pills, one every 4 hours;
- from 6 to 12 years – 2 tablets divided into morning and evening doses;
- from 3 to 6 years: half tablet three times a day.
The therapeutic course is continued till complete relief of symptoms. To prevent recurrence, prevention of maxillary sinusitis and complications of adenoiditis treatment lasts up to two months.
Than replace «Cinnabsin»?
Analogues «Cinnabsin» on the pharmaceutical market have not yet been presented, but the drug has a wide range of medicinal products identical actions.
The first line form the following medicines:
- eye drops plant-based «Pinosol»;
- moisturizing suspensions on seawater – «Physiomer», «These», «Akvamaris», «Marimer», «saline»;
- mineral herbal complex «Dolphin»;
- antiseptic ointment «Mamina»;
- spray secretasiangirls and decongestant properties «Sinuforte»;
- homeopathic spray «Euphorbium Compositum nasentropfen»;
- complex product «Teva»;
- drops in the nose «Rinofluimutsil».
These medications differ in composition, but have a common mechanism of action. The main purpose of each drug is to eliminate the signs of rinorei, to normalize the patient’s condition, to restore the drainage of the nose, swelling and inflammation.
«Cinnabsin» from a cold – an effective tool, which has a minimum of contraindications and side effects. The content in the composition of ingredients of natural origin is responsible for its popularity in ENT practice, the use for the treatment of pregnant women and children older than 3 years.