Complex nasal drops for children: manual, composition, recipe
How to make complex nose drops to a child?
For the treatment of severe inflammation of the upper respiratory tract using a combination of drugs. Modern pharmacological market offers a wide range of finished products. Many otolaryngologists are inclined to cheaper but no less effective method – a prescription the production of complex drops.
The therapeutic effect of nasal means causes enhanced simultaneous action of components than their separate application. The medicinal composition of the slurry determines the symptoms, course of disease and the patient’s history.
What is a complex drops?
A combined drug called treatment solution manufactured by the production Department according to medical prescription. The suspension includes the most effective components for a specific clinical case, allows you to choose the combination given the hypersensitivity of an organism to components.
Two-component or multicomponent drugs facilitate the General condition, restore drainage of the nose, reduce the hyperemia of soft tissues, liquefy and facilitate the elimination of sputum.
Medicinal solution provides palliative care, has a direct impact on pathogens. Prescribed drops difficult with unsuccessful monotherapy inflammatory process the nasopharynx.
Among the indications for use are the following factors:
- long duration of rhinitis of different etiology;
- the defeat of the maxillary sinuses (sinusitis);
- complications of the common cold;
- intolerance to certain synthetic compounds;
- the tendency to violation of the integrity of the middle ear (otitis media);
- predisposition to deformation of the bone and cartilage structure of the nose.
Part of the funds has a wide range of action, so in parallel is used in otolaryngology and ophthalmology.
Important! To engage in self-selection of medicines is strictly contraindicated, especially when it comes to the health of the child.
To comply with the proportions and rules of preparation of complex drops, the best option will be the manufacturer of the drug in the pharmacy environment. In a home environment, there is a risk of overdose, which increases the risk of developing side effects, decrease drug action.
Taking into account the stage of progression of pathology, nature of the occurrence and localization of the pathology, the doctor makes a prescription complex nose drops for children or adults. In the reception area to the finished product supplied information on the method of use, composition, storage conditions and the shelf life.
Combined nasal funds allowed in Pediatrics in the second year of a child’s life. The exception is a situation when the benefits of the medication outweighs the potential risk to the health of the baby. The optimal age for the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system combined with the suspension of the child starts from 5 years.
The disadvantages of the complex drops include the following indicators:
- the lack of clinical testing on the manufactured product;
- the possibility of the development of unexpected adverse reactions;
- the probability of resorptive action;
- short-term storage;
- the inclusion of drops that are not used in ENT practice;
- the risk of high blood pressure.
When cooking a complex of drops at home, a mandatory condition is observance of sterility, the ratio of the components recommended drugs.
The list of recipes complex nose drops for adults and children
The drug determines the etiology of the pathogen, stage of disease and physiological characteristics of the patient.
In otolaryngology for production of combined nasal drops use of drugs the following pharmaceutical groups:
- vasoconstrictor. Causes narrowing of peripheral blood vessels, restore the natural breathing through the nose, relieve swelling and stuffy sinuses. A part of the complex drops include «Nazivin», «Taufon», «Naphazoline», «Galazolin». Sympathomimetics require a short course of use of 3 to 7 days;
- anti. Effective for irritation antigens. Through blocking histamine receptors decreases the intensity of symptoms symptoms: itching and burning sensation of the paranasal sinuses, watery eyes, swelling of soft tissues, the production of secretory discharge. Effective tools presented by «Fenistilom», «Sitecom», «Loratadine»;
Tip! For recipes using fresh preparations without compromising the integrity of the vial.
- hormonal. Corticosteroids exhibit a complex anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and antishock action. In inhalation introduction do not cause systemic reactions. Therapeutic effect provides a «Hydrocortisone», «Barbizon», «Flunisolide». Be wary appoint patients are prone to abnormalities of the endocrine system;
- antibacterial. When rhinitis bacterial etiology use synthetic substances, such as «Cefazolin», «Penicillin», «Gentamicin». The inclusion of antibiotics should be done only by employees of pharmaceutical division.
- immunomodulatory. For the formation of local immunity, enhance the protective properties designate «Sinupret», «IRS-19». When exposed to mucous membranes, the active ingredients stimulate the production of sputum, improve the flow of mucus, accelerate epithelialization. Provide gentle therapeutic effect, are allowed to use from the age of two.
Nuance! Combined nasal counterparts are «Vibrocil», «Politikoi», «Nasonex».
For the positive dynamics of recovery prescribed additionally essential oils, herbal extracts, vitamin complexes.
Key components and methods of their preparation
The basis of the combined nasal are antiseptic liquid, distilled water or saline solution. Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial activity shows «Miramistin», «Dioxidine», «Furatsilin».
Treatment of endocrine diseases are presented in the following variations of restore:
- 7 ml. «Naphazoline» (0,05%) + vials «Penicillin» + 2 ml «Hydrocortisone»;
- when cold, lasting more than 10 days appoint a «Naphazoline» and «Dioxidine» in equal proportions;
- «Dioxidine» and «Diphenhydramine» , the dosage of cal of 1 ml. connect with one vial of «Dexamethasone» and «Diphenhydramine»;
- for bacterial runny nose recommended «Cefazolin» in conjunction with «the Nose», water for injections, «Diphenhydramine», «Dexamethasone» and the juice of the agave;
- 10 ml. «Dexamethasone» and 10 ml «Sulfacetamide» add 2 ml. «Tavegilum» and 1 ml. of Adrenalin;
- one bottle of «Lincomycin» dilute 5 ml. of «Sofradeks» 10 ml. «Naphazoline», half ampoules «Dexamethasone»;
- «Ofloxacin», «Hydrocortisone» and «Dioxidine» in 1:1 ratio relieves the symptoms of allergic rhinitis;
- 5 ml. of «Dexamethasone» is diluted with twice the number of «Galazolin», «Dioksidina».
Nuance! To stop the development of nasopharyngitis help drops with aminocaproic acid.
To enhance the therapeutic effect before the instillation of nasal products you need to clean the nasal passages from accumulations of mucus. You can use moisturizer according to the type of «Aquamaris», «Humer», or a saline solution prepared at home.
The duration and course of treatment determined by the doctor, the average daily ratio of measured 3 procedures 2 drops at a time into each nostril for 5-7 days.
Recipes complex drops for children
To enhance the absorption of active ingredients combined drugs initially to handle the nasal cavity moist a cotton harnesses, remove snot with the aspirator or ask the child to blow his nose.
In Pediatrics, widespread complex droplet-based «Miramistina». A list of effective combinations, includes the following components:
- «Nazoneks», «Nazivin», «Lincomycin» in equal proportions + 2-3 drops of aloe juice;
- «Kids used to recover» with the addition of identical volume «Hydrocortisone» and «Naphazoline»;
- 0,1 ml of «Lincomycin» connect amp «Diphenhydramine». The last component can be replaced in 10 ml of «Suprastin»;
- «Dexamethasone» in conjunction with «the Nose» and «Ceftriaxone» is prescribed for inflammation of the adenoids.
To reduce pain, edema allergic reactions administered «Diphenhydramine» in the nose in ampoules with 1% solution. Drops with «Streptomycin» is allowed from the first days of baby’s life. They are active against gram-positive and gram-negative strains respiratory system.
A combination of drugs for inflammation of the maxillary sinuses
The mechanism of action of pharmaceutical products is to liquefy and remove the abnormal secretion, reduction of inflammation, restoration of drainage of the nose.
Complex nasal drops in sinusitis presents the following recipes:
- in 0.3 ml. of purified water dissolving 7 ml. «Naphazoline», 1 bottle of «Penicillin», a vial of «Hydrocortisone»;
- 2.5 ml of «Dexamethasone» add twice the proportion of «Galazolin» and «Dioksidina»;
- 10 ml. «Dioksidina of» 1 ml. «Mezatona» 1% + 2.5 ml. of «Hydrocortisone» dilute 1 ml. of aloe juice;
- «Sulfacetamide» add «Dexamethasone» and «not effective» rate of 1:1.
The ineffectiveness of «Nazivin» tool replace «Galazolin» instead of «Dioksidina» prescribed «Miramistin».
For reference! Corticosteroids tend to absorption into the bloodstream, systemic action. Therefore, with great caution used in pediatric patients of preschool age.
Recipe, how to make complex nose drops to a child or adult is a doctor. Most often integrated in the composition of the suspension consists of an antimicrobial drug «Sulfacetamide», Allergy «Diphenhydramine» sympathomimetic «Naphazoline», the antiseptic «Miramistin», corticosteroid «Hydrocortisone» and «Dexamethasone».