Correction of nasal septum laser prices surgery,
How to make laser correction of the nasal septum?
A deviated septum is found in more than 95% of the adult population. This pathology in most cases does not cause discomfort to the person has no apparent symptoms and do not require medical intervention.
In the case that the deformation of the walls is accompanied by patient complaints of poor health and a pronounced cosmetic defect is a deviation needs correction. The most modern and safe technique recognized as laser correction of the nasal septum.
What is a laser septoplasty
The restoration of nasal curvature by laser beam impact today one of the most effective and popular ways.
A distinctive feature of this type of surgery is the possible impact only on the cartilage of the nose, so if the deformation of the affected bone tissue – the doctor makes a choice in favor of endoscopic septoplasty.
The principle of operation consists in heating the cartilage tissue with a laser beam, the intensity of the temperature effect can be adjusted depending on the clinical picture. The cartilage tissue under the influence of warm-up becomes more elastic, allowing the surgeon manages to make the partition the correct form.
Important! The cartilaginous part of the nasal septum during deformation has a tendency to sprawl, forming growths. Influencing the problem the laser radiation is an opportunity not only to align the barrier, but also to get rid of the growths by evaporation.
The predominant features of the operation
The alignment of the nasal septum when exposed to laser allows to preserve the integrity of the nasal mucosa and cartilage, and is guaranteed to get the perfect result.
These indicators are not the only benefits of the procedure, it is necessary to highlight all the positive features of minimally invasive surgeries:
- the minimum degree of intervention and injury to tissues;
- exclusion of bleeding, the effect of laser allows you to simultaneously cauterize the damaged capillaries, which makes this method is absolutely bloodless;
- stimulation of the immune system;
- the risk of infection is reduced to zero;
- there is no need — the patient is under the supervision of medical staff, the intervention is conducted in the outpatient treatment;
- the operation under local anesthesia;
- the minimum period of rehabilitation and recovery of vital functions;
- the duration of the surgical intervention does not exceed thirty minutes;
- psychologically comfortable procedure;
- the risk of complications is minimized;
- the absolute painlessness.
Also there is no necessity for fixing the septum with a cotton swab, which for example, upon completion of the endoscopic technique are inserted for a period of three to seven days (frequent bleeding), which brings considerable inconvenience to the patient, completely blocking respiration through the nose.
While the correction of the nasal septum laser uses state-of-intranasal septal splint made from silicone and repeats the shape of the nasal septum.
Silicone tires prevent swelling of the mucous membrane, does not interfere with the free breathing, as it is equipped with special channels.
Important! Laser septoplasty is effective in a limited number of cases, as most patients need correction of deformity of bone, which involves endoscopic intervention.
Indications and contraindications to laser correction of deformity
This type of surgery is indicated for patients with the following signs of violations of vital functions:
- Malformations of the nasal septum.
- Constant nasal congestion in the absence of additional signs of respiratory diseases.
- Epistaxis (regular allocation of blood from the nose).
- Violation of breathing during sleep, accompanied by snoring.
- Obstructive sleep apnea (stop breathing for a few seconds).
- Chronic diseases of ENT-organs (sinusitis, rhinitis).
- Respiratory distress, accompanied by the whistling, wheezing, etc. sounds.
Before determined with the clinic where to have an operation to correct the nasal septum, you should see a list of contraindications.
It should immediately be noted that the formation of a bone-cartilage skeleton is completely finished to 20 years, so in the absence of indications for urgent surgical intervention, the operation is not performed on patients under eighteen years of age.
Laser septoplasty is prohibited in the presence of history
- benign and malignant tumors;
- group of diseases caused by the penetration of pathogenic microorganisms;
- deformation of the bone tissue;
- cardiovascular disease;
- ENT diseases in the period of exacerbation;
- disorders of the endocrine system;
- violation of the system of blood coagulation (blood clotting).
Important! Menstrual period refers to the list of contraindications for elimination of deformation of the nasal septum by laser, because in this period, changes in the hematopoietic and hormonal system.
What is the procedure
Before proceeding to surgery, the physician must confirm the diagnosis and to ensure that the deformation affected only the cartilage tissue. After the external examination of upper body, is an internal examination of the nasal cavity (rhinoscopy).
Since the examination with the rhinoscope does not give a complete picture, there is a need for some additional tests: CT scan shows the rear bulkhead and the presence of spines and ridges, radiography detects the presence of deformation of bone tissue, endoscopic examination.
At the stage of preparation for surgery, the patient should be screened for HIV, hepatitis, syphilis. To pass the biochemical analysis of blood. If you need to determine the group and RH blood pass immunotest.
For surgical intervention
The surgery is performed under local anesthesia. In rare cases, when the degree of deformation is extremely severe can be assigned to a General anesthetic. On the eve of the patient administered sedative drugs that promote calm and relaxation.
The sequence of actions of the surgeon is:
- In the implementation of the nasal mucosal incision with a laser scalpel, which simultaneously coagulates the edges and the walls of the wounds, thereby preventing bleeding.
- To ensure maximum access to the cartilage tissue by exfoliation of the soft tissues.
- Cutting off the growths of cartilage and its warming, achieving plasticity.
- In the tradition and fixation of nasal septum in level position.
Important! 14 days before the laser septoplasty is necessary to refuse from alcohol and Smoking (or minimize the number of cigarettes). Not to use nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as to guard against virus and colds.
After surgery, no need for inpatient care. The rehabilitation period takes about 30 days. Throughout this period the patient should stay in bed, to eliminate physical activity, regular hygiene procedures.
To include in your daily diet plenty of fluids in the first seven days to eliminate hot drinks. If these recommendations are followed, postoperative complications are minimized.
Prices for laser correction of the nasal septum
Laser septoplasty is performed as in urban hospitals and private clinics. The patient can independently determine the credibility of the clinic and professionalism of the surgeon.
In urban medical institutions operations are conducted on a free basis, invoicing only for anesthesia and medications. In private clinics, the cost of the operation can vary from 30 to 80 thousand rubles.
A sufficient number of the population can hear shocking at first glance, the diagnosis of a deviated septum. Laser treatment minimizes the effects, eliminates the pain, thus helps to return a full lifestyle, health and aesthetic appeal.