Biting her cheek formed a sore on the inside: how and what to treat?
Biting cheek — this is not a rare phenomenon. This incident can happen at any time, e.g. during mealtime or conversation. The question of for what reasons is bite the cheeks, lips or tongue does not have statistical data. But the most common cases are:
- The bite in the process of chewing food;
- The combination of talking and chewing food;
- Chew your food at a fast pace or on the go;
- Malocclusion or the direction of the growth of the teeth.
From these reasons it follows that it is not necessary to do anything else during the meal, but if you moved here, you probably already managed to get that kind of an injury and talking about the reasons to stop.
What measures should be taken
After soft tissue injuries of the oral cavity, on the site of the bite will be wound. The first thing you need to take care of reduction of pain and bleeding stop. The only method that will help you to reduce the bleeding is to rinse the mouth with cold water, the fact that the cold leads to vasoconstriction, and hence the abundance of bleeding.
From pain can help two-percent lidocaine or drops with anesthetics.
To reduce painful sensations need to take a cotton swab and moisten it cure, apply it on the affected area.
The possible consequences of injury
Damage to the soft tissues of the mouth and tongue can cause the development of various infectious diseases, particularly various forms of stomatitis. The occurrence of these diseases is characterized by the appearance of ulcers in the mouth, and seek help something like those words — he bit his cheek, formed a strange sore, what to do.
Varieties of diseases after prokusyvanie
What to do if an ulcer has formed
Turning to the doctor, patients often indicate that they bit my cheek from the inside ask than to treat it, or say that bite my cheek from the inside constantly and do not know how to deal with it.
- First, try not to delay treatment to the doctor if the ulcer was the only consequence of the bite. But there are times when the sores in the mouth — symptoms of serious diseases of internal organs, and to determine the consequence is painful or that education can only be a doctor.
- Second, the treatment of ulcers in the home is not a guarantee to completely get rid of them, Yes, they will disappear in 1-2 weeks, but that doesn’t mean that they will not appear again. Third, follow the hygiene of the oral cavity, if you comply with all its conditions, the appeal to the dentist is generally not required.