How to cure bad breath
How to cure bad breath? — this question is raised by 25% of the world population. The medical name for this problem, halitosis. There are many modern means to combat bad smell: chewing gum, mints, refreshing spray. But all these drugs eliminate or mask unpleasant feelings in the short term. While you need to treat the cause. In most cases, to cope with foul breath can independently at home following the basic rules of hygiene and a healthy lifestyle.
To choose the direction of the treatment, you should first determine whether or not this problem is present. The easiest way to bring open hand to the face, covering the nose and mouth, then breathe out through your mouth and breath in through your nose. If it felt unpleasant smell, halitosis really is.
Another equally reliable method is to do a clean tablespoon in language, you can repeat the procedure several times, then wait until it dries. The smell from the spoon will match the flavor from the oral cavity.
Methods of treatment
If you have experienced bad breath, get rid of it in several ways. The main thing to determine the cause of the disease.
- If the cause of the stench was the dryness of the mouth, against which the growth of bacteria and microorganisms, it is enough daily to drink more water and rinse your mouth. Important: an Adult per day should consume at least three liters of water a day.
- The observance of morning and evening hygiene. To brush your teeth twice a day is not enough. Additionally you need to apply different means for care of teeth and gums. These include:
- In some cases, required treatment, and the abandonment of certain types of food. For anybody not a secret that after garlic or onions, the smell of his mouth is stunning. So the first thing you should do is to think about what food you ate in the last two days.
Foods that cause bad breath: beans, garlic, onions, cabbage, grilled meat, some fish, coffee, sugar-containing foods. Fresh products usually feature a natural odor during digestion and have the same effect on all people. Cooked meals, have individual impact on each person, depending on characteristics of digestion.
To strengthen the effect of abandoning the use of harmful or specific food, you need to go for balanced regular meals.
Carrot or Apple perfectly replace your toothbrush and promote salivation.
- In addition to food, the cause of the smell could be the presence of harmful habits of Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages, it can be removed by abandoning them. Chewing gum, also can not be attributed to the side useful. They trigger the production of gastric juices and as a consequence of gas formation, which can manifest itself after not long the masking action of the gum.
- If the mouth is untreated tooth decay and rotting teeth, bad breath, appear necessary. In this case, only a timely visit to the dentist and treatment will resolve the problem. During the decay of tooth, bad breath, is usually so strong that is felt by others even at a distance. Prevention of diseases of the oral cavity includes a complete reorganization of the mouth and teeth professionally cleaned.
Even with excellent dental health, you need to pass inspection at the dentist every six months.
- Reasons for bad smell can hide and diseases of the internal organs. In these cases, the smell is strong and specific. When you feel the smell of acetone, you should immediately consult a specialist, as it is accompanied by serious medical problems such as:
- The liver
- Diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract.
Ignoring this symptom, and therefore the disease can lead to serious consequences, including death.
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
Inflammatory and ulcerative diseases of the bowel and digestive tract, usually accompanied by heavy sulfuric smell. Putrid and unbearable it is characteristic for the ENT diseases (sinusitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis), diseases of the respiratory tract. If there was such a feeling of decay in the mouth, bad breath is a symptom and how to get rid of it, is not as important as the treatment of the main disease.
The presence of the mouth artificial structures in the form of dentures, crowns and bracket systems when go wrong leading to stench and discomfort. Such designs are very difficult to clean and get rid of stuck with them the bits of food decaying and creating a favorable environment for pathogens. The treatment involves systematic treatment, cleaning by ultrasound in dental institutions. And home use special brushes and brushes for cleaning teeth, course the use of antibacterial toothpastes and mouthwash.
Parasitic diseases are caused by malfunction of the sphincter in the esophagus, in consequence of what the stomach gases come out through the mouth. Treatment be medical course in just two days.