Periodontitis: treatment with antibiotics, the cure of periodontitis
Inflammatory disease of the tissues surrounding the teeth is called periodontitis. When it affects the mucous membranes, mezhalveolyarnyh partitions and ligaments that hold the tooth in the gum.
The main reason that causes the development of periodontal disease – the deposition of solid plaque at the base of the teeth, formation of gingival pockets. Also provoke the disease can chronic diseases, disorders of mineral metabolism in the body, hormonal imbalance, vitamin deficiency. Than necessary to treat the periodontitis, effective antibiotics?
Methods for the treatment of periodontitis is adjusted depending on the stage of the disease. Distinguish between mild, moderate and severe forms. At the initial stage are formed in shallow gingival pockets containing Tartar. With the progression of the disease, the pockets deepen, exposed the cervix, there is tooth mobility. A severe form manifested by exposure of roots, teeth much stagger, violated their position from periodontal pockets is allocated purulent mass, patients body temperature rises, deteriorating health, breath smells unpleasant.
On the prevalence of periodontitis is a localized and generalized. Different area of tissue damage. May affect only a specific group of teeth, or a more extensive area.
Treatment of periodontal disease starts with a professional cleaning of dental plaque. On the easy stage of this procedure may be sufficient. Additionally, perform antiseptic rinsing solutions Chlorhexidine, Miramistina, decoction of medicinal herbs. In addition to antibacterial medications, antibiotics are prescribed in case of advanced periodontitis in adults.
Therapy should consist of complex procedures. Receiving only anti-inflammatory drugs will not help, a short time will relapse. Regularly treating the oral cavity with antiseptics, to carry out physiotherapy. With concomitant diseases need to carry out appropriate treatment, taking vitamins and immunomodulators. If drug treatment does not bring results, apply surgical intervention.
Antibiotic when purulent periodontitis may be taken orally, local application on the affected areas or intramuscular injection. For local treatment are used:
- Gel Metrogyl Denta is a drug having antimicrobial action. In its composition contains the antibiotic Metronidazole and antiseptic Chlorhexidin. The product is applied on inflamed areas of the mucosa for 30 minutes 2 times a day.
- Ointment Levomekol contains the antibiotic Chloramphenicol and Methyluracil immunomodulator. Affects aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, accelerates the regeneration of tissues. The cure of the purulent periodontitis is applied 2 times a day on the area of inflammation. Continue treatment of periodontal disease until complete disappearance of symptoms.
- Film diplen Denta used for the treatment of generalized periodontitis. The active ingredient the antibiotic Clindamycin phosphate. The tool is applied to the affected area for 6-8 hours. The film is completely transparent, is securely fixed to the gums, allow you to quickly achieve a positive effect.
For the reception inside appoint:
- Lincomycin is an antibiotic of the group glikozidov, which has antimicrobial action against gram-positive microorganisms. The drug accumulates in the lesion and suppresses pathogenic microflora.
- Clindamycin – semisynthetic antibiotic, has a bactericidal, Antiprotozoal action. They are able to accumulate in the inflammation.
- Ciprofloxacin is a bactericidal drug group ftorhinolon active against gram-negative bacteria. Prescribed when resistance to other groups of antibiotics and related chronic diseases.
- Metronidazole is a subsidiary antibiotic, it is administered in addition to other anti-inflammatory drugs.
Running treatment of periodontitis with antibiotics must be held under the supervision of a doctor.
Must comply strictly with the recommendations of the dentist, take medications in the prescribed dosages. Not to interrupt the course of treatment even after the disappearance of symptoms, otherwise relapse may occur and formed resistance (resistance) to a particular group of antibiotics.
Injections in the gums
Until recently, periodontitis was treated with injections in the gums, this treatment with antibiotics gives temporary effect. Medications reduce inflammation and lead to the death of microorganisms. The process of decay and the accumulation of toxins in tissues, this could lead to the emergence of foci of necrosis. The disintegration of the tissues destroys the ligaments that hold the teeth, causing their mobility. If this resistance cannot be recovered.
Generalized periodontitis is accompanied by dystrophic processes in tissues, treatment with injections helps to strengthen ligaments, normalize mineral metabolism, blood supply to do this, use the following drugs:
- Vitamin C strengthens the tissues.
- Aloe Vera reduces inflammation, reduces bleeding gums while degenerative lesions.
- Pheebs – biogenic stimulator. Normalizes metabolism, accelerates the regeneration of tissues.
- Lidaza improves metabolism, saturates the tissues with oxygen.
- Bioloid-f stimulates metabolic processes, accelerate tissue regeneration, strengthens the immune system, has anti-inflammatory effect. Is composed of vitamins and minerals.